Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Where you can discuss fan-anything of SnK. d=(´▽`)=b
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby Blackhunter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 am

YAY
i (probably we) wait for you
btw don't double post
Blackhunter
 

 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Blackhunter wrote:YAY
i (probably we) wait for you
btw don't double post

It's fine he might have not posted them 24 hours apart but he posted them on 2 different days.
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby The Sketcher » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:52 pm

So what do you guys think? I have the second chapter ready and I'm working on the third one.
I'd really appreciate some feedback on the drawings and story :)
The Sketcher
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:18 pm

NeckSlicer wrote:So what do you guys think? I have the second chapter ready and I'm working on the third one.
I'd really appreciate some feedback on the drawings and story :)

I like it.It looks simple and sketchy.I would love to see more of it soon.Also just a quick tip,try using a marker for the text so it can be a bit more visible.
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby The Sketcher » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
NeckSlicer wrote:So what do you guys think? I have the second chapter ready and I'm working on the third one.
I'd really appreciate some feedback on the drawings and story :)

I like it.It looks simple and sketchy.I would love to see more of it soon.Also just a quick tip,try using a marker for the text so it can be a bit more visible.

Will do :)
I just need to scan the second chapter.
The Sketcher
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby ForbiddenDarkSoul » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Nice, very nice!
I like your drawing style, it's simple and refreshing, and your OCs looks nice!
So far the story is interesting and I'm kind of curious about your characters past, like why is Aline obssesed with killing Titans while others prefer to stay away from them, also want to know how did Joseph and Aline met, makes me curious :3

And as for your pages, do we read them from Right to Left (like manga) or Left to Right? (like comics)
Also you can try using a ruler to make the panels and a Marker once you finished the pages, to make it more visible like Ghosthuter said :D

I'll make sure to add this thread to my bookmarks to see how this continues ^^

EDIT*
By the way, you should try adding your Deviant Art page to the website section of your profile, so people can access it just by looking under your avatar ^^
ForbiddenDarkSoul
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby The Sketcher » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Left to right and will do :)
Also, you know the handkerchief on Levi's neck? Notice how Joseph has it :3
The Sketcher
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby ForbiddenDarkSoul » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:02 pm

NeckSlicer wrote:Left to right and will do :)
Also, you know the handkerchief on Levi's neck? Notice how Joseph has it :3


Ok left to right, I was getting confused since I'm used to reading manga and doujins xD
And yup I noticed, nice little detail :D
ForbiddenDarkSoul
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby Blackhunter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 pm

POST IT NOW
btw
i'm the first one who support you
copyright xDD (just kidding)
can't wait for next chapter
Blackhunter
 

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin : Aftermath

Postby The Sketcher » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:58 pm

My scanner's malfunctioning so it's gonna take some time for me to upload it.
The Sketcher
 

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Fanworks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests