Where nominations and considerations will occur!

Where members nominated by members/staff will go! ^^ (◕‿◕✿)
- Accelevi

Where nominations and considerations will occur!

Postby Accelevi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Moderator Promotion Clause
Staff have decided for those who win the spot of being Honorary Mod 3 times will gain a chance to be a regular Moderator.
This means if you have won three times, and win a fourth time, you will get to be a regular Moderator, without the two weeks time limit.
I may still demote you if you decide to misbehave, but generally, those who attain it shall gain the position permanently.
In addition to the above, regular moderators who have become a moderator via this method can be promoted to a Super Moderator. The current Super Moderators usergroup shall be renamed to Elite Moderators, in order to distinguish them from the newer Super Moderators. The two usergroups shall have the exact same powers, just an aesthetic difference.
Good luck to all members~

- Accelevi
The Supreme Overlord

We have decided that staff will have a general veto in case, but that Registered Users will be able to help in nominations.
One cannot vote for themselves without good explanation.
In order to vote, you must state why and who for. They must be valid reasons and have proof.
Once we garner enough people (at least maybe 10-ish), I will set up a poll for voting to eliminate people.
Staff may partake in voting as well.
A nominated winner will remain so for one week and may win again.
During that one week, they will be an honorary mod, able to help out with the forum.

List of People to Consider
Fuginotory
Empath
Khally
Annie Leonhardt
Blizzard2795
Smitty

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: Where nominations and considerations will occur! - 09172

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:51 pm

what a luck -__-
gotta go to hospital 18/09/2013 what mean tomorror/today idk what the time at your country i may back at 6GMT
well anywayi
i guess that linksbrawler or MysteriousPerson or shon
cuz we need someone active (and i won't be here 12H tomorrow i wanna know what will happen DARN IT)
Blackhunter

Postby Suraru » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:08 am

Eren is a cool guy :o
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Zeref » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:34 am

Suraru wrote:Eren is a cool guy :o

I'll vote Ern if he beats me in osumania :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby MysteriousPerson » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 am

Zeref wrote:
I'll vote Ern if he beats me in osumania :lol:

i never good in that game :?
im voting for either linksbrawler, or suraru, since i always seeing them everyday
MysteriousPerson

Postby Smile » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Wait, are we supposed to vote for someone to become a temporary mod?

Well I saw two people who I think were basically after that position, so I'm going to throw in their names.

Soulhunter:

Also Linksbrawler. I vaguely remember him saying he can do stuff, and that he wants to help. Basically something like what Soulhunter said. I can't find that post though, so I'm not really sure if what I'm saying is right or wrong.
Smile

Postby Accelevi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:07 pm

No, as a honorary mod, they will have limited powers (certain forums, not all powers).
Soulhunter would need to have admin powers to do that, as he can't delete forums, and deleting threads would just mean Newbies can't post at all.

I don't really mean nominations just because someone wants to be a mod. I mean if they're responsible, productive, kind, etcetera. Some good trait that would make them seem a good choice as a temporary mod.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Smile » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:52 am

Accelevi wrote:I don't really mean nominations just because someone wants to be a mod. I mean if they're responsible, productive, kind, etcetera. Some good trait that would make them seem a good choice as a temporary mod.

well I wouldn't have nominated them if if they're idiots. They sounds like reasonable people. They have their own opinions and can back them up with reason, so I think they're good enough for mod.

And honestly, I think they're some of the few people in the community that are really interested in helping, while having the capacity to do it.
Smile

Postby Linksbrawler » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:08 am

Thanks guys for nominating me but I don't have the interest nor the time to be a moderator for any forums.

You may stop seeing me here since I don't have much free time anymore like I used too a few weeks ago. And when I said I'd help, I ment in terms of helping setting up this forum and coding what phpBB doesn't offer.

I don't know enough of anyone else to nominate them, but I guess I'll choose MysteriousPerson for now.
Linksbrawler

Postby Smile » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Can I bump this topic? I'm under the impression that this is kind of a thread that goes forever, so I'll just go ahead and post. Infract me if I was wrong, but I really feel like this needs to be said.

I nominate Terramort for mod. Level-headed, contributes to the forums, active, and basically more mature than most of the members of this community (myself included). Thinks rationally, and posts intelligently. Overall great member. The kind of role model that can be looked up to. I don't frequent this forums as often as I do others, but this guy managed to gain my respect even though I don't see him and his posts much.

And he can probably handle situations far better than some (if not most) of the current mods.
Smile

Next

Return to Hall of Fame