Let's create a Game together!

Where you can discuss various kinds of games. (๑╹っ╹๑)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Let's create a Game together!

Postby RancorSnp » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:53 am

First off, the survey is supposed to be 100% free, if it's not, please tell me immediately, and I will nuke it down and create a new one.
http://www.interankiety.pl/interankieta/b8961e7f8a0af045e538510d73ccc08b.xml

I am currently developing and RPG game, JRPG to be exact. And I have most of the game planed already, it is starting to work slowly, so I thought, this is a good time to see what other people think about rpg games. What do they want to see in my game, maybe they are willing to share super ideas no one had before? But mostly I want to know, am I developing this game in right direction? I want it to revolutionary in many aspects, but am I doing it right?

The questions are pretty self explanatory, and cover most of the things I'd like to know. Still it took me only an hour to think about the questions, so there may be some major holes, and many things I have forgot to ask. Still please if you have time, take part in the survey, and help me make it better game in YOUR opinion.

Also, I'd be thankful if you invite your friends to take part in it, the more people do so, the better the game will be. My personal "best" ideas, not always have to be what YOU are expecting right? So let us fix it together! Together we can make a perfect game! Yeeeah!

Also thank you very very much for reading, and taking part. If you did sign for beta testing, you are almost guaranteed to get it. I'll do my best to allow every one who helped me, play the game in it's pre-release and to see if it's any good. Also, your feedback will be VERY important during the beta phase of the game.

So yeah, let us go together and create the better future!
RancorSnp

Re: Let's create a Game together!

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Completed the survey?
I hope you will show us some art soon :)

one question : is it a traditional 8bit like JRPG ( like FF2 , 3, 4 , 5 ,6)
Or is it in 3D, like in the tales if series or in the star ocean series ?
Z.E.D

Postby RancorSnp » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks for your help!
I'm having WAY more attention that I thought I'd get. It's been 3 hours since I announced the game, and I am already overflowed with messages!
I'll do my best to answer questions, but I see that my main focus right now should be a website for the game, which I planned to write much later.
Once the site is up, I''ll post screens and videos from time to time. Keep in mind though, that graphics, sounds and music used in these will most likely be only a placeholder, not what you'll get in the final release.

I do not have the possibility to make this 3D yet so it is going to be 2D traditional look. But if the game will be fun to play, then maybe the next one will be in 3D. I'd rather focus on "The Refugee" for now :)
RancorSnp

Postby Colopty » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:17 pm

How far have you come on this project, btw? Would be nice to get some details, maybe some concept sketches if you have those, whatever really.
Also, what is your role in the project?
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Someone Legit » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Colopty wrote:How far have you come on this project, btw? Would be nice to get some details, maybe some concept sketches if you have those, whatever really.
Also, what is your role in the project?

Actually yeah, I did the survey and all but I don't think that mine or pretty much anybody else's will be of much help because of the plain lack of intel :/
It'd be better to know what we're giving feedback on aside from it being a (J)RPG
Someone Legit

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:52 pm

RancorSnp wrote:Thanks for your help!
I'm having WAY more attention that I thought I'd get. It's been 3 hours since I announced the game, and I am already overflowed with messages!
I'll do my best to answer questions, but I see that my main focus right now should be a website for the game, which I planned to write much later.
Once the site is up, I''ll post screens and videos from time to time. Keep in mind though, that graphics, sounds and music used in these will most likely be only a placeholder, not what you'll get in the final release.

I do not have the possibility to make this 3D yet so it is going to be 2D traditional look. But if the game will be fun to play, then maybe the next one will be in 3D. I'd rather focus on "The Refugee" for now :)

There are far less active thread than there used to be , so when something new pops up everyone jumps on the occasion to contribute :)

Cool retro 2D , or just 2D, not all are retro X)

Keep up the good work !
Z.E.D

Postby Azure Sky » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:29 pm

This seems promising, can't wait for any visual information. If what the survey says is what I think it says, it will turn out quite nice.
Azure Sky

Postby Doge » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:22 am

Awesome!
I sent a reallly long suggestions about stats like handling, energy,depression and those stuff
Doge

Postby trueblue1321 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Filled out survey.
It seems epic and I'd be obliged to help to the best of my abilities :)
trueblue1321

Postby RancorSnp » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Just to let you guys know we are still alive. No real new this time, sorry :(.
We are currently hard at work, both on the game, and on the forums. These are actually up already, but there is nothing in there yet, so please just be patient. We will post a link to the forums as soon as we will be content with our work on them. (I'll do my best to have them ready before the end of the month, and if that will not be possible, it should be ready by the end of the next week.)

About the development itself; not really that much to tell about. We are focusing on the plot, and there really isn't much to show you guys. We have a lot of questions from you though, and we WILL answer them, not all, but most of them. When you will first set foot on the forums, your questions and answers will already be there waiting for you, so yeah I hope you have great day, you guys are awesome! Never actually suspected to get such a nice portion of the positive feedback, just when revealing some loose ideas.

Oh yeah, and some of you must wonder, why am still repeating "we" "we" "we", well the team consists of 5 men, and we are looking for sixth. Have fun!
RancorSnp

Next

Return to Video Games