E3 2014

Where you can discuss various kinds of games. (๑╹っ╹๑)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

E3 2014

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Welp thoughts?

I just think Nintendo won....just because of this single piece right here.[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csb2aIwheqk[/youtube]
Z.E.D

Re: E3 2014

Postby Senpai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:50 am

zed, pls tsm wonned E3.
but seriously, I'm liking the lineup for next gen games, they seem alright so far.
but out of the consoles, I'd have to say playstation is doing the best. (no man's sky, shitload of exclusvies, playstation tv, etc)

hopefully they lied to everyone, and they really do show gameplay of ffxv, and kingdom hearts 3, they pretty much would have E3 in the palm of their hands.

that being said E3 isn't over yet, they're probably saving the best for last. (fallout 4 intensifies, half life 3)
Senpai

Postby HIT0SHI » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 am

I don't give a single fudge nugget on almost anything non-Nintendo related.
I liked both Microsoft's and Sony's conference, but both haven't given me the hype Nintendo has.
HIT0SHI

Postby Senpai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 am

yeah I would assume wii u owners would finally be happy since games are finally coming out for it.
the new legend of zelda looks pretty good, it looks really similar to dynasty warriors, which I heard some of the people who worked on that are working on the new loz game

my favorite game that was shown during E3 was Arkham knight man, it's the end of a legend. best superhero game, lel #shotsfired inb4 spiderman2

and mortal kombat x is finally adding a new roster of character it looks like.
mk9
they really had to

since the bullshit deaths like 80% of the cast from the mk9 were killed off, that's my only complaint of mk9

they seriously didnt have to do that, now the only surviving people are sonya jonny, raiden, and a couple "bad" guys like scorpion.
Senpai

Postby Sylvy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:58 am

I love the wii u, but nothing really impressed me enough to actually get one. Can't wait to maybe get one ^.^
Sylvy

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Video fixed:
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Sylvy wrote:I love the wii u, but nothing really impressed me enough to actually get one. Can't wait to maybe get one ^.^

Not even the open world zelda game? D:
Z.E.D

Postby Sylvy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Funny how that's the very game I would buy a wii u for LOL!

oh, I worded my post wrong, I meant that I wasn't really impressed before e3. After seeing the conference, I'm excited now haha.
Sylvy

Postby Lito » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Dude Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire looks amazing so far!Definitely hyped for the new open world LoZ game and omg dude SMASH BROS.Invitationals was really cool and we finally saw some gameplay!Pacman looks cool the Mii's look cool and so does Palutena!Ughhhgghggh so much hype right now.
Lito

Postby HIT0SHI » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Lito wrote:omg dude SMASH BROS.Invitationals was really cool and we finally saw some gameplay!Pacman looks cool the Mii's look cool and so does Palutena!Ughhhgghggh so much hype right now.

Pac Man and Metal Slug Mii ftw
HIT0SHI

Next

Return to Video Games