Steam Summer sale : a JRPG the last remnant

Where you can discuss various kinds of games. (๑╹っ╹๑)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Steam Summer sale : a JRPG the last remnant

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:35 am

Awesome strategy union based JRPG with awesome visuals. It's a very underrated game. It's pretty challenging as well

it's 2€49 on steam right now ( don't know how many dollars probably the same amount)

Z.E.D

Re: Steam Summer sale : a JRPG the last remnant

Postby DarioEMeloD » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:05 pm

I bought it last year for like $1 (maybe 2, don't remember). I haven't finished the game yet but it's awesome, in fact I'm thinking of starting it again to complete all the sidequests before the Aqueduct event xD
DarioEMeloD

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:I bought it last year for like $1 (maybe 2, don't remember). I haven't finished the game yet but it's awesome, in fact I'm thinking of starting it again to complete all the sidequests before the Aqueduct event xD

I heard that it cuts off a lot of quests in the game. thanks for the warning X)
Z.E.D

Postby Sylvy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:34 am

Z.E.D wrote:
DarioEMeloD wrote:I bought it last year for like $1 (maybe 2, don't remember). I haven't finished the game yet but it's awesome, in fact I'm thinking of starting it again to complete all the sidequests before the Aqueduct event xD

I heard that it cuts off a lot of quests in the game. thanks for the warning X)

What do you mean? Like it's an unfinished game? O.o The trailer looks pretty sweet!
Sylvy

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Haha no, it's just that at the middle of the game there's a plot event that prevents you from completing past optional sidequests, where you can get some good items and stuff, and new characters I think. It's how the game was designed, not a bug or something like that.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Sylvy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 pm

OH so like... the different disks in final fantasy 7, where you can't go back and get characters/weapons/etc? XD
Sylvy

Return to Video Games