Pokemon Showdown

Where you can discuss various kinds of games. (๑╹っ╹๑)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Pokemon Showdown

Postby Mystikmol » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Basically a really good Pokemon battle simulator that you can play online. I love this thing soooo much for 3 reasons."

1.) Finally gives me a chance to play clean matches with my friends. It was always difficult since barely any of them had DS's

2.) I haven't been able to save up for a 3DS so I never got to experience how Gen 6 competitive battling was like.... til now. All pokemon from Gen 1 to 6 are available here with their Mega-evolutions if they have any. Finally, I got to try Gen 6 x3

3.) It's all for free, and the online aspect creates constant action with different opponents who have built different teams. This is really one of the best web based games I've ever seen along with AoTTG of course :lol:

Give it a try. If you liked any of the games, you're gonna like this.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Hope to see you guys there!~ :D
Mystikmol

Re: Pokemon Showdown

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Aww man you missed our guild's official pokemon showdown tournament.Even Etika was there.
Ghosthunter

Postby Mystikmol » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:32 am

Awww, bummer. >.< Only got into it recently. I've seen it everywhere on YT but I never actually got to try it. Luckily a friend from aVc told me how easy it was to set up and hell it was. O.O Wish I'd tried it sooner. If ever you have another event be sure to count me in! :D
Mystikmol

Postby Alpha_Equinox » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:07 am

Idk if i should do this cause i never played 6 gen so i might suck as i always use dragon type and win, now fairy is going to kick my ass XD
Alpha_Equinox

Postby Doge » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:09 am

Mystikmol wrote:Awww, bummer. >.< Only got into it recently. I've seen it everywhere on YT but I never actually got to try it. Luckily a friend from aVc told me how easy it was to set up and hell it was. O.O Wish I'd tried it sooner. If ever you have another event be sure to count me in! :D

hue lol
Doge

Postby Mystikmol » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:57 am

Doge wrote:
Mystikmol wrote:Awww, bummer. >.< Only got into it recently. I've seen it everywhere on YT but I never actually got to try it. Luckily a friend from aVc told me how easy it was to set up and hell it was. O.O Wish I'd tried it sooner. If ever you have another event be sure to count me in! :D

hue lol

Hehe thanks again Doge BUT SERIOUSLY THOSE WONDER GUARDS -.-
Mystikmol

Postby Doge » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:17 am

lern to hackmonz fgt :>
asasasasasasasasasasasasasasas
Doge

Return to Video Games