Dark Blood online : Small Free to play MMO rpg

Where you can discuss various kinds of games. (๑╹っ╹๑)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Dark Blood online : Small Free to play MMO rpg

Postby RancorSnp » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:41 am

This is a game I honestly had to reccomend, it is incredibly addicting, fun to play, challenging and very time consuming. The last one may not seem as a positive trait of the game to average player, but do not worry, if you are an average play that is not going for the best items etc. it shouldn't be even half as time consuming as for the more dedicated players. But well it depends on you of course.

Going further into the review, I really have to endorse the combat system, it is one of the most enjoyable combat systems I know, (not the best, but definetely the top), combat both PvM and PvP is very fast paced, action packed, skill based and full of surprieses. The more time you spend with your skills the more you will learn about them. It took me waaay to long to realise that i can control my character in midair during/after many of my attacks.
For the people who dislike the combat in the game, I can only suggest one thing, try another character, maybe this is not your preffered playstyle? Classes are differ considerably when it comest to combat style and strategy you have ot use.
Coming back to the PvP part, Outsider vs Outsider was probably the fastest and most skillbased fight i have ever took part in (And I spend my grand share of time in Jedi Academy and Mount and Blade, to witness what skillbased means).

Another thing I really appreciate about the game are the guild dungeons, that really povide the players with challenge, of course as you grow stronger you will eventually be able to solo the easier Asuras (as the guild dungeons are called), but this will not come easy ;)

The thing I dislike the most about the game is sadly the story telling, story telling in the game is terrible, and especially the first part of ACT 3 was immensly boring. BUT the plot as the whole is good. I am still trying to wrap my head around how can you create a good plotline with bad story telling, but well Nexon sure delivered, especially the second part of ACT4 deserves to be praised. I am really anxious to see what will happen next, the sooner ACT5 is released, the better (but not sooner than it's properly done, please.). When it comes to the world creation, one thing I praise the most, is that we get a lot of mysteries to unreveal later, for example payers knew that there is some characer named Necromancer, for a very long time, but no one had any idea if it's an important character or just some extra untill the ACT 4 was released. I would really like to explain more about this, but really do not want to spoil for the fellow lore-lovers.

There is many, many, MANY things I could also ta about and say how good they were, I also realise that the game has some other problems than bad story telling, but I would probably take months to write to a review about every aspect of this game, it is ust too rich in content for me to write such article.
If you have any questions about the game, please leve them in the comments, I'll do my best to answer your questions.

P.S - This game is NOT pay 2 win, and altohugh paying player can get an adventage over normal one, there is NOTHING that can't be achived without paying, that's right even without spending a single cent on the game you can lay your hands on every single item in game. Paying players do not have better EQ, there is not way in this game to buy EQ, for real money. Cheers :)
RancorSnp

Return to Video Games