sofa is mine _(:з」∠)_

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

sofa is mine _(:з」∠)_

Postby fenglee » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:35 pm

lol _(:з」∠)_ :mrgreen:
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
死亡是永恒的宁静而生就意味着战斗
fenglee
Site Admin

Re: sofa is mine _(:з」∠)_

Postby Zeref » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 pm

nope , the sofa is mine :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby jiafish » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 am

Can we make it so that people can post without registering?
The process to register is too troublesome and drives people away.
能不能不要注册就可以发帖?注册太麻烦很多人就走了

Actual gameplay wise, one thing that bugs me is the size of the model. I dont think its to scale, everything seems too big compared with the actual character.
人物模型大小感觉太小了
Another thing is, right now when the player die they just restart. Can we make it so that they respawn afterwards, and lose a lot of points as a penalty? This way people can actually finish a game, instead of quitting after dying a few times.
死了能否直接复活而不是重新开始?作为惩罚可以减分。这样新手更有可能会玩完一局,而不是死几次就退
Feels really helpless when a titan caught me. Maybe we can break free after repeatedly hitting the attack button? Or maybe thats the helpless feeling you want to achieve
被抓住之后能否点击鼠标左键逃脱?还是这就是你要追求的无助的感觉。。
thats it for now. great work.
jiafish

Postby fenglee » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 am

jiafish wrote:Can we make it so that people can post without registering?
The process to register is too troublesome and drives people away.
能不能不要注册就可以发帖?注册太麻烦很多人就走了

Actual gameplay wise, one thing that bugs me is the size of the model. I dont think its to scale, everything seems too big compared with the actual character.
人物模型大小感觉太小了
Another thing is, right now when the player die they just restart. Can we make it so that they respawn afterwards, and lose a lot of points as a penalty? This way people can actually finish a game, instead of quitting after dying a few times.
死了能否直接复活而不是重新开始?作为惩罚可以减分。这样新手更有可能会玩完一局,而不是死几次就退
Feels really helpless when a titan caught me. Maybe we can break free after repeatedly hitting the attack button? Or maybe thats the helpless feeling you want to achieve
被抓住之后能否点击鼠标左键逃脱?还是这就是你要追求的无助的感觉。。
thats it for now. great work.

不注册发帖的话很可能会被SPAM机器人给乱发帖子~~我也是刚刚才用上这个论坛,才改掉权限新注册用户可以自由发帖了~
人物模型比例,是按照Q版来设置的,所以会偏小
死了能否复活:游戏模式并未确定下来,只是暂时的DEMO
被抓之后,我个人的确是不想让玩家可以逃脱,如果未来加入多人联机之后,就可以指望其他玩家帮你杀掉巨人,让你逃脱了
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
死亡是永恒的宁静而生就意味着战斗
fenglee
Site Admin

Postby tec » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:39 am

Yeah, the spamming would be out of control without registering, which is why most forums require registration.

Titans go from about 3m (say about twice the size of your character, which seems about right in game) to 15m. With a range like that, most titans are going to be far, far larger than your character.

As for restarting, I like that it's permanent in single player. It wouldn't be Attack on Titan without some panic. Though with the grabbing, say a 5% chance of getting out per hit with your sword would be nice, since Jean did that once. But it should definitely be that if you're caught, you're most likely very screwed.
tec

Postby jiafish » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:42 am

i would be amazed that you actually implement a multiplayer
你要是真的能做出联机版本真的是很厉害啊。。
mainly servers, since your player base will be all over the world... might get laggy for some people
主要是服务器,玩你的游戏的人全世界都是,可能有些人会很卡。

i suggest once you get an actual version out, set up a fundraiser or a way to donate. Id be happy to donate a few bucks to you and your game. im sure many would do the same.
等你发布正式版本之后可以让人给你捐款?几块钱还是没问题的
jiafish

Postby tec » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:04 am

I believe there is actually a donate button on the front page.
tec

Postby Akiyama » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 am

I don't know about the donation, but he deserves it for his hard work :)

About freeing from titan's hands, I think that a very low % of being able to get free would be nice.
Akiyama

Postby PuRe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:56 am

Akiyama wrote:I don't know about the donation, but he deserves it for his hard work :)

About freeing from titan's hands, I think that a very low % of being able to get free would be nice.

The translation of what he said is:

After being arrested, I personally did not want to let the player can escape.
In multiplayer, you can count on other players to help you kill the giant to let you escape.
PuRe

Postby Dark Shinobi 93 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:16 pm

tec wrote: Though with the grabbing, say a 5% chance of getting out per hit with your sword would be nice, since Jean did that once. But it should definitely be that if you're caught, you're most likely very screwed.

I agree. It's too easy for the titan to grab you, since it's hand turns into a ball with a collider and if you touch that collider even once you're dead. Grabbing should be more frequent as well. These titans don't seem to be using their mouths very much, in that regard. Make their mouths an instant kill collider as well. I shouldn't be able to ram them in the face and then just climb over their shoulder. The titans eat peoples! :D
Dark Shinobi 93

Next

Return to Game Suggestions