Levi new special

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Levi new special

Postby beater » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Whenever i use levis special attack he automatically throws a rope...is that intented with the new update?it seems retarded to me...also the q rope is buggy compared to the e rope ...i swear whenever i use the q rope the speed doesnt increase o.O..other than that the game is perfect
beater

Re: Levi new special

Postby fenglee » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:45 pm

yes..actually I think levi is using one rope to make himself spin,and accelerate. one man can't just fly without a force.(mikasa's special attack is unreal compare to levi's,now).as for the Q/E's difference, I'll check it out :)
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
死亡是永恒的宁静而生就意味着战斗
fenglee
Site Admin

Postby klloud » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:20 am

I don't know... maybe making the game too realistic will remove the fun a bit hehehe. Looking at the physics, Mikasa special attack is unrealistic, since she stops at the air and strikes down, like she wasn't moving before. But I like it the way it is. However, I think there may be a way to make her attack more realistic. It would be making her continue the trajectory, but hitting the spot she makes contact with at the end.

The way it is, she stops her movement, and strikes down. Maybe, she could do the same special attack animation, but following her previous velocity vector. The titans that get in the way (the red line at the parabola) are gonna have a really bad time...

klloud

Postby Dark Shinobi 93 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:03 am

klloud wrote:I don't know... maybe making the game too realistic will remove the fun a bit hehehe. Looking at the physics, Mikasa special attack is unrealistic, since she stops at the air and strikes down, like she wasn't moving before. But I like it the way it is. However, I think there may be a way to make her attack more realistic. It would be making her continue the trajectory, but hitting the spot she makes contact with at the end.

The way it is, she stops her movement, and strikes down. Maybe, she could do the same special attack animation, but following her previous velocity vector. The titans that get in the way (the red line at the parabola) are gonna have a really bad time...

In other words, you are pretty much holding down the left mouse button like normal.
Dark Shinobi 93

Postby Jhoansz » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:01 pm

I think this is also good!
Since the attack with the rope does not fly like a helicopter
Entre mikasa attack, because when you cast it you can not pull the rope
Jhoansz

Postby Zeref » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Jhoansz wrote:I think this is also good!
Since the attack with the rope does not fly like a helicopter
Entre mikasa attack, because when you cast it you can not pull the rope

I agree with you , it does looks good than the previous helicopter when you execute it.
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Return to Game Suggestions