Opinions about the game!

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Opinions about the game!

Postby ramon018 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 pm

こんにちは
Well, I wanted to talk some opinions to improve the game as:

- Quests;
- Bots;
- Multiplayer Mode (including chat mode);
- Maps and cities;
- Customize the characters;
- Character name (Multiplayer Mode);
- New textures for the Titans, roar and smoke coming out when taking damage (because of the high temper of the Titans);
- When you finish killing all the Titans, leaving the wall to kill the giant Titan.

These are my opinions to get the game perfect, applaud the creator for making a game so great, many people needed a game that would serve their desire to appear to be in the anime, and now the great Feng Lee managed to do it. Congratulations!
ramon018

Re: Opinions about the game!

Postby Zeref » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 pm

ramon018 wrote:こんにちは
Well, I wanted to talk some opinions to improve the game as:

- Quests;
- Bots;
- Multiplayer Mode (including chat mode);
- Maps and cities;
- Customize the characters;
- Character name (Multiplayer Mode);
- New textures for the Titans, roar and smoke coming out when taking damage (because of the high temper of the Titans);
- When you finish killing all the Titans, leaving the wall to kill the giant Titan.

These are my opinions to get the game perfect, applaud the creator for making a game so great, many people needed a game that would serve their desire to appear to be in the anime, and now the great Feng Lee managed to do it. Congratulations!

wow , we seriously forgot about that 8-)
but the other suggestion should be added once the bugs are fixed :)
It'll be hard for multiplayer if theres many bugs, right ?
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby PuRe » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Ye, first remove bugs and then add multiplayer. But you have some nice ideas, like the smoke or the giant titan.
PuRe

Postby WalkingRevolution » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:54 am

I just wanted to say that even in its infancy I cant stop playing this game. It is such simple pure fun and so well designed I cannot wait for multiplayer.

Im not so sure about the quests or bots suggestions but the rest look good. just as long as you dont try to do to much and ruin how much fun this game already is.
WalkingRevolution

Postby Zeref » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 pm

WalkingRevolution wrote:I just wanted to say that even in its infancy I cant stop playing this game. It is such simple pure fun and so well designed I cannot wait for multiplayer.

Im not so sure about the quests or bots suggestions but the rest look good. just as long as you dont try to do to much and ruin how much fun this game already is.

Bots should be handy if the offline play + hardcode mode has been implemented 8-)
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby Yoon » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:37 pm

I think having shadows for the titan would look cool, it would bring a lot of anticipation and fear when seeing a titan shadow emerge from a corner.
Yoon

Return to Game Suggestions