List suggestion for characters and abilities! [Give them!]

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

List suggestion for characters and abilities! [Give them!]

Postby RaptorJoe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello guys! What about a 'let's make an non-official list of suggested caracters and capabilities'?
Here we go. If you guys have better idea, then i'll add it to this post! :D

*Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Jean, Eren, Marco, Petra, Sasha> Already in the game.

Here my suggestions for others caracters (and yours):

Shifter Specials Don't Click on Below Spoiler Unless You've Read The Entire Manga
Spoiler:
YMIR: Turns into a crawler titan. Can kill smaller titans by biting/scratch them but can also use a special leap to kill larger titans if she connects with their nape. Ability to cling to vertical surfaces like trees and buildings (wall climbing).

Canons:

Attack:
Will kill Titan if it connects to head, will stun Titan if it connects to body or limbs. Stun will last longer then eye stun and will no trigger karate.
Reload: Takes 15 seconds to reload (members of The Garrison can reload in 10 seconds)
Ammo: unlimited for City, X amount for forest
City Map: There will be 8 around HQ, 2 at each Main Road Point by the building. There will also be one mounted on top of each tower
Forest: Will be 2 wagon canons for forest map, that are mobile. Requires 2 people to operate, one to guide horse and the other 2 shoot. Moves at half of sasha potato speed but turns slow.
Durability: All canons can be destroyed, but titan grabs will grab the soldier stationed in the canon, not the canon itself.

*Connie Springer:
- Since Connie have great moving abilities, what about a high slash jump? Without gas, of course.
- (Active) Dashes forward kneeing anything in his path; will stun a titan if he collides with their head.

*Krista Lenz:
-Goddess Support (Active): Activate to buff nearest player with increased aerial speed and attack range. Buff can only be active on a single and will switch if activated again. Infinite Duration
-Enchantment (Passive): 33% chance to instantly escape a titan grab as well as causing Titans to take 100% longer to eat her.
- Goddess Charm: Debuffs the nearest/targeted Titan, making them fall in love with Christa. While in love, every time the titan attempts an attack, their is a 50% chance of it being interrupted and stunned for 2 seconds.

*Reiner Braun:
- Since Reiner is really strong, what about a powerful strike that broke his swords? But can kill a titan from the face?
-Power slash: does a powerslash that has 1.5 times the range of a normal slash.

*Annie Leonhart:
- Special move seen in the supply house: 360 spiral move and slash, up to down. Awesome.
- She can ignore titan aggro for 5 secs / She can dissapeared for 5 sec ( the point is that titan will not notice her)
- Titan Shift: Turns into Female Titan for 30 seconds. Able to decapitate larger titans with roundhouse kick but can only be used every 10 seconds. Punts smaller titans. Similar to Eren's but faster and less powerful against larger titans.
- Special (active): Diamond Sphere: Creates a diamond sphere around her location, making her immuned to damage and unable to move for 10 seconds. In multiplayer, she aggros all Titans within a 60 Meter Radius to attack her while crystallized. In Single Player, she drops all aggro while crystallized. Ability is able to break grabs. 2 Minute Cooldown

*Oluo Bossard:
- 360 like Levi since he's copying him?
- "accidentally" Bites on his tongue until it bleeds, and make the titans laugh (like armin's skill)
- Oluo copies the nearest allies ability, but with twice the cooldown of the original user (does not work on shifter or passive abilities). In single player, his default ability is the same as Levi's. 1minute cooldown for copy abililty

*Hanji Zoe:
- (Passive AoE) debuffs all titans near her slowing them.
- Scared titans with crazy moves.
- X strike (Cut in X) and after one backjump.
- M.I.L.F.E.D (Mystery Insane Legalized Flask of Extreme Demise): Throws a flask of unknown origins at a Titan, charming a Titan and making it attack other Titans near it. 2% chance to misfire and stun Hanji instead. 30 second cooldown
- Starts to laugh madly, applying a fear effect to any Titans in a 40 meter radius around her; causing them to run away for 3 seconds.
-Passive: Able to see exact anatomy of Titan weak points like nape size and eye hitbox.
- Throws Potion at Titan, making it rip it's own nape out. Long cooldown.

*Bertholdt Hoover:
???

*Ymir:
???

*Rico Brzenska:
- Riko use of Cannon like Hannes, but with variations. She can less time for use again the cannons or more distance for hit, Hannes more damage. Check this post for more explanation: http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4537&start=50#p15773
-Range Blind ( Able to shoot directed flares toward cursor position. If flare connects to Titan face, it will become blinded). Has 3 charges but no cooldown, charges can be regained at supply depo.
-Ability: Performs a midair dodge with gas boost, sending her out of the direction of harm.

*Mina Carolina:
-midair acrobatic maneuver special
-(passive) everytime she is grabbed, she has a 50% chance to slip free. 30 second cooldown

*Nanaba:
- (Active): Shoots a rope at the target ( like Petra and levi specials) except that in his case she does a single powerful diagonal slash while reeling in on the target (think of a huge cleave ) . the reel power would be stronger that the other character's specials
-Passive: increased states when teammate is grabbed
-Active/Passive: Mid Air dodge as well as longer dodge length.

*Ian Dietrich:
-Self-Sacrifice: Can toggle this ability on at any time. If an Ally is killed while within 20M of Ian, Ian sacrifices himself to save the other character.

*Hanes:
- (Passive self-buff) 100% movement speed when moving away from Titans. Also lures civilians towards himself.
- Hannes ability would be to spawn in a cannon.

*Commander Pixis:
- (Global Passive): For every teammate that dies the remainder will receive additional gas, and 1 blade. As well as small increase in speed and attack range.

*Commander Erwin:
- (Global Active): Gives global awareness of all Titans on map for 1 minute to all teammates (Allows entire team to see Titans through walls for 1 minute). “ONWARD!!!”[Arise7]
- He will drop a STCW (Special Target Capture Weapon).
- Summons Scouting Legion NPCs to distract Titans in nearby vicinity. At end of duration, all npcs dissipate.

*Mike Zakarius :
- He can smell the titans from far away and even determine their direction?
- Target titans. When you activate his special, all titans within 60 meters would be highlighted red and seen through buildings. (If that's to hard to do maybe just an arrow.)

Eld Jinn
-(Active Special) Feint: Reels himself backwards with his hooks while shooting blinding gas in front of him. Will stun titans if gas connects with their eyes.

Keith Shadis
-(Active): Shouts at a Titan, interrupting their actions and freeing anyone who is grabbed. As well as makes the titan runaway in the opposite direction. 20 sec CD.

Daz
-(Active)- ability to play dead, making him lose all titan aggro as long as he is not grabbed. He regains aggro if he moves or attacks.
-(Passive)- has the worst states in the entire game

Marlowe Freudenberg

Special: Rifle of Wavering Justice
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Ability: Shoots the nearest abnormal/titan in the ankle (auto or manual target), making it fall flat on it's face.

*Others caracters request
???

Here we go guys! If you have a caracter idea with his special attack, put it and i will edit! If you know about a caracter special move that only appear later in the manga, don't spoil, just give it to us with nice explanation and it'll be all good :D
if it's a spoil from the 2 first volumes of the manga, it'll be good i think. Everyone read them (i hope).

Edited by Arise
Last edited by RaptorJoe on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:44 am, edited 17 times in total.
RaptorJoe

Re: List suggestion for caracters and abilities! [Give them!

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:36 pm

good ideas but eren
i think he better turn into titan just for some secs -_-
Blackhunter

Postby RaptorJoe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Modified! :D
Last edited by RaptorJoe on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
RaptorJoe

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 pm

RaptorJoe wrote:In this thread i suggest simple' capabilities, since there's allready so many threads about titan Eren :D

An alternative :D
But you can still talk/suggest about Eren titan mode on other thread ;)

good idea in general :)
Blackhunter

Postby Hanzo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm

*Sasha Braus: She eat a potato for increase her speed.
*Oluo Bossard: 360 (he copying Levi).

I want to spoil a lot of this characther but I can't :lol:

Post number 100 (^-^)ノ~~
Hanzo

Postby RaptorJoe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Okay, i add it xD
RaptorJoe

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Hanzo wrote:*Sasha Braus: She eat a potato for increase her speed.
*Oluo Bossard: 360 (he copying Levi).

I want to spoil a lot of this characther but I can't :lol:

Post number 100 (^-^)ノ~~

but why Oluo bossard copy levi special attack ?
it's no longer a special attack (-_-)'

btw congratulation the 100
Blackhunter

Postby Hanzo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Blackhunter wrote:but why Oluo bossard copy levi special attack ?

But, but... He copying Levi... Haircut, attitude (ok, no) :cry:

Hanzo

Comprehensive Character Special List

Postby Arise7 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Comprehensive List of Character Specials.

Christa: (Passive) able to locate team members anywhere on map (allows her to see teammates through walls and obstacles). “I’m so glad all of you are alright.”

Jean: (Active Buff) Special is to buff himself and nearby teammates giving increased attack range, speed, and turn traction for 20 seconds. “I don’t want those charred bones I saw to be disappointed in me”

Sasha: (Active) Can throw potatoes/meat on ground to lure titans “Scarry!!”

Hanji: (Passive AoE) debuffs all titans near her slowing them. “Eeeehhhh!! Sawney, Bean!!!"

Erin: (Active Trans.) Turns into a 15m Titan. Only available after killing 5 titans and can only per used once per match. Kills Titans by attacking them in the face repeatedly. Movement speed is faster than average titan but moves slower than 3DMG . Can stay in Titan form indefinitely but have a chance to become enrage (will start attacking any humans near him). Players can attack Eren’s nape to incapacitate him but he will be stunned for 5 minutes. (I’ll kill them….I’ll wipe every single one of them from the face of this earth!!!)

Hanes: (Passive self-buff) 100% movement speed when moving away from Titans. Also lures civilians towards himself. "Oi, Hanes. What the Hell do you think your doing!!!"

Connie: (Active) Dashes forward kneeing anything in his path; will stun a titan if he collides with their head.

Commander Pixis: (Global Passive): For every teammate that dies the remainder will receive additional gas, and 1 blade. As well as small increase in speed and attack range. “We mustn’t die in narrower walls…I ask you...to die where you stand!!!”

Commander Erwin: (Global Active): Gives global awareness of all Titans on map for 1 minute to all teammates (Allows entire team to see Titans through walls for 1 minute). “ONWARD!!!”
Last edited by Arise7 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arise7

Postby Blackhunter » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Hanzo wrote:
Blackhunter wrote:but why Oluo bossard copy levi special attack ?

But, but... He copying Levi... Haircut, attitude (ok, no) :cry:

but really did you have a idea for his special?
Blackhunter

Next

Return to Game Suggestions