[SUGGESTION]Sight and Taste

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

[SUGGESTION]Sight and Taste

Postby Lyve » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 pm

As the title says, I once read on youtube this and I believe it would add so munch to the game, but only if the titans being able to eat you if you stand to close to their face.

Consider this, you are on top of a building with a giant titan in front of you, in the anime you would be pissing your pants, but in the game (for now) you can just trow a rope to the titans face and you would be safe (as long as you're really close to his forehead), this makes the game really easy and, boring (not so munch the game still rocks XD), In the anime we would be titan's food as soon as we were close to his face. This would force the player to find new ways to kill them motherfuckers, thus offering a new challenge to an already hard game (kind of).

Now if the "Too close you're dead" mechanic would be implemented, the blinding system would be useless right? NO, remember when on the first episodes of SNK they all risked their lives in the elevator plan? well seing as the "Eat" mechanic would add difficulty to the game, we would be forced to take risky actions if we want to succed, thats when the blinding of the titan would come handy, we would have to be REALLY skilled to blind them (slashing their eyes with a little sword sounds absurd) but if were to succed, I thought of a couple of things that could happen:

1.- The Titan falls on their back, rendering useless but indestructible for a minute or so (I think this should change with difficulty if implemented) I'd hate if this were to happen, but hey it would be realistic

2.- They stand ther covering their eyes crying like a girl, leaving their weak spots so easy to attack (It should last the same time as the 1st option, and on the hardest difficulty they should ramdomly move like in pain (poor titans))

3.- They lose only one eye and continue like nothing has happened

4.- They attack they air ramdomly being able to push or kill little mikasa and levi

As for the abnormal I could only think that they should run away tripping and falling as they do so, I've been able to kill an abnormal with levi's attack while they're running at me just aiming at their head, change this for the blinding and you get a more realistic approach of how to kill an annoying abnormal.

PS: Fenglee you're awesome, I remember playing arcuz a long time ago, all that you do are masterpieces, love your work, you are LEGEN.......wait for it kill 64 titans, date mikasa and do the caramelldansen with the titans...DARY
Lyve

Re: [SUGGESTION]Sight and Taste

Postby klloud » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 am

hahahahahahahaha the P.S. was really funny dude!

Now, about your suggestion. I think is amazing. I think there's a need to make the titans
more dangerous. Being eaten when hitting then in the face is a good way to do that. Also,
blinding them is a good idea too. However, Isn't that a bit hard to implement?
klloud

Postby Lyve » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:54 am

klloud wrote:hahahahahahahaha the P.S. was really funny dude!

Now, about your suggestion. I think is amazing. I think there's a need to make the titans
more dangerous. Being eaten when hitting then in the face is a good way to do that. Also,

XD Thanks sephirot i mean klloud, of course that would be difficult to implement but, it's Fenglee, just look at what he has made so far :) , now seriously, lets face it, we are not making the game, the addition of this suggestions is all Fenglee and jiangLe's decission.

As fans (OMG IS JiangLI *faints) all we can do is support them, be it with our hearts or money, i'm broke so they shouldn't listen to me only 'cause i said so right? the day I have money i'll make them make a level about, Me riding nyan cat while shooting bananas to titans's necks that are eating mayonaise (it's good for you). but for now I can only hope for the best and since it is Fenglee I don't think I'll be dissapointed.

And about the eating I believe that it should be ramdom, like 50% 'cause, yeah it would be awesome but, my strategy so far it's, go up and maneuver on top of their heads, while falling reduce speed and use Levi's (sounds like Lyve, my username right) attack; but doing this I almost always am in front of their faces like 40% of the time (I've been getting better), that's why I considered that if difficulties were to be added the % should be according to said difficulties. ex: 20%-40%-60% and realistic mode 90% to make it fair for everyone.
Lyve

Postby Zeref » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am

good suggestions ,
moar attack patterns means harder difficulty which leads to a good game :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby klloud » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Lyve wrote:
klloud wrote:hahahahahahahaha the P.S. was really funny dude!

XD Thanks sephirot i mean klloud, of course that would be difficult to implement but, it's Fenglee, just look at what he has made so far :) , now seriously, lets face it, we are not making the game, the addition of this suggestions is all Fenglee and jiangLe's decission.

As fans (OMG IS JiangLI *faints) all we can do is support them, be it with our hearts or money, i'm broke so they shouldn't listen to me only 'cause i said so right? the day I have money i'll make them make a level about, Me riding nyan cat while shooting bananas to titans's necks that are eating mayonaise (it's good for you). but for now I can only hope for the best and since it is Fenglee I don't think I'll be dissapointed.

And about the eating I believe that it should be ramdom, like 50% 'cause, yeah it would be awesome but, my strategy so far it's, go up and maneuver on top of their heads, while falling reduce speed and use Levi's (sounds like Lyve, my username right) attack; but doing this I almost always am in front of their faces like 40% of the time (I've been getting better), that's why I considered that if difficulties were to be added the % should be according to said difficulties. ex: 20%-40%-60% and realistic mode 90% to make it fair for everyone.

Even though I like sephirot, I think klloud ( a variation of cloud) is much cooler!

Yeah, I have to agree with you. Feng is awesome and he's totally capable of adding that. It's truly something that will improve the game. Different dificulties is good, since there are the newcomers and the ones that want to surpass every human border even created in a game.I just think it will take some time.
klloud

Return to Game Suggestions