Moving over to indiegamers?

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Moving over to indiegamers?

Postby Gmayor » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:46 am

Since I'm such a shameless promoter and I saw that fang opened up a forum, I can't help but feel bad for it because this forum format isn't exactly the best one I've seen :P
So I suggest that we move over to a forum made specifically for indie games and gamers, where developers and normal players alike reside there.
The forum itself still has a small community, so I thought, eh why not.
There are special features and everything ranging from special "game groups" where you can pin yourself as a player of a specific game, and it's like a mini-sub forum which can be useful.
http://indiegamers.com/ Check it out, see if it's any good for you (fang specifically) and consider it, our admin should help you with it fairly well.
Gmayor

Re: Moving over to indiegamers?

Postby Dark Shinobi 93 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 am

I dunno. I think we should keep it simple and small scale before we try anything larger. It's easier to handle and Feng can (if only briefly) cover all of it.
Dark Shinobi 93

Postby Gmayor » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:06 am

Dark Shinobi 93 wrote:I dunno. I think we should keep it simple and small scale before we try anything larger. It's easier to handle and Feng can (if only briefly) cover all of it.

The thing is, this isn't exactly large scale :P
Creating a group is actually free as far as I know, fang will need to talk to intradox, our admin to open it up though. But other than that, it's basically just joining the forum really.
Besides, no offence but this default forum style is... Questionable >.< But it's OK if fang want's this forum instead, it'll just be less of a pain in the neck for him there if you think about it :P
Gmayor

Postby tec » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 am

I'm completely fine with this forum.
tec

Postby PuRe » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 pm

It's not just an attack on titan forum. This is about all of Feng's Games.
PuRe

Postby Jhoansz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Exactly, this is about all of feng lee's games! Like Pixelcry i want to play that !
Jhoansz

Postby Zeref » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 pm

I dont know , but multiple forums on the same game is just confusing :roll:
I'm fine with this forum , but it depends on fenglee.
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby BlitzNeko » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:40 am

Gmayor wrote:
Dark Shinobi 93 wrote:I dunno. I think we should keep it simple and small scale before we try anything larger. It's easier to handle and Feng can (if only briefly) cover all of it.

The thing is, this isn't exactly large scale :P
Creating a group is actually free as far as I know, fang will need to talk to intradox, our admin to open it up though. But other than that, it's basically just joining the forum really.
Besides, no offence but this default forum style is... Questionable >.< But it's OK if fang want's this forum instead, it'll just be less of a pain in the neck for him there if you think about it :P

didnt you hear the guy. he said "simple and small scale before we try anything larger"....... or youre just blind (no offense) derpp. plus this forum is simple enough to NOT be a pain in the neck
BlitzNeko

Return to Game Suggestions