Custom character creation.

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Custom character creation.

Postby Dark Shinobi 93 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 am

This will probably be for when we have a few different higher poly characters and special abilities, but when we do, we should try a character customizer.

I like my roleplay games. I love the concept of making my own characters in said games. Now, I'm not saying make this a RPG, but I would find it very cool to play as myself.

What i would suggest is to have genders to start, then you go into more detailed stuff, like skin tone, hair color (everything from jet black to bright orange), hair style, eyes, noses, mouths etc. Also, giving us the choice of choosing our shirts under our uniform would be appreciated.

Lets go a step further and allow us to pick our legion. And if you pick the Recon Corp, then you get the choice to a cloak.

I would love the ability to do this, on top of the ability to play as our favorite characters. :D
Dark Shinobi 93

Re: Custom character creation.

Postby Peanuts » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 am

This would be great if Multiplayer mode was added, so it gives us all a sense of identity, and make new friends :D
If IGNs were added, it would be too much like rpg? xD
Peanuts

Postby Zeref » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:18 pm

+1 on this ,

and Soon............ :D
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby PuRe » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 am

Custom character creation means making those models, textures etc. Also it seems like he just wants to add the anime persons and not custom ones, otherwise the characters would not be mikasa and levi.
PuRe

Postby Zeref » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:56 am

PuRe wrote:Custom character creation means making those models, textures etc. Also it seems like he just wants to add the anime persons and not custom ones, otherwise the characters would not be mikasa and levi.

I'd like to make a custom character and choose a special attack .
but playing the original characters is also fine :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby firehunter » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:08 pm

It wouldnt be a bad idea. It will take its work to do it but just make a few hair, eyes and cloth models and done, custom made characters (of course, easier said than done). Im just saying that its possible, so people could feel more confortable, specially on a multiplayer enviroment.
firehunter

Postby Dark Shinobi 93 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Just be sure to add orange hair! No love for us gingers nowadays! :D
Dark Shinobi 93

Return to Game Suggestions