Accounts [Achievements/Statistics]

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Accounts [Achievements/Statistics]

Postby Whiteace » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 am

There should be a way for as to login the an account that enables us to keep track of scores, on each level. Some of the things for that would be stats for:
- Highest Damage
- Furthest Distance In-Air
- Longest Time In-Air
- Quickest Time On [A/B/C]
- Highest Score On [A/B/C]

Also some sort of achievements in the game would be gave us player more objects to do besides time/score/damage.

However until the game has more variety in gameplay I am unsure of what kind of achievements there can be.
Whiteace

Re: Accounts [Achievements/Statistics]

Postby firehunter » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 pm

I would like that, and it would be good for a multiplayer instance. That way I will not need to have my images folder full with my scores xD And i allways have loved the achievement thing.

Achievement example (just a few):

-I believe I can fly: Spend more than 60 second without touching the groud and without stepping on walls/rooftoops.

-The Levi-Copter: Make Levi`s Special Attack 3 times without touching the ground.

-Fast and Furious: Kill 10 titans within 30 seconds.

-Leading the Parade: Make more than 10 titans follow you at the same time.

-Jaeger`s Dream: Kill all 32 Titans on Lvl 1and all the 15 on Lvl 2

-Gravity can be a bi**: Kill 15 titans on a row with Mikasa`s Special Attack.

-Blood Brothers: Kill all 32 titans of lvl 1 in multiplayer mode with at least one partner.
firehunter

Postby SoulQuasar » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 pm

firehunter wrote:I would like that, and it would be good for a multiplayer instance. That way I will not need to have my images folder full with my scores xD And i allways have loved the achievement thing.

Achievement example (just a few):

-I believe I can fly: Spend more than 60 second without touching the groud and without stepping on walls/rooftoops.

-The Levi-Copter: Make Levi`s Special Attack 3 times without touching the ground.

-Fast and Furious: Kill 10 titans within 30 seconds.

-Leading the Parade: Make more than 10 titans follow you at the same time.

-Jaeger`s Dream: Kill all 32 Titans on Lvl 1and all the 15 on Lvl 2

[b]-Gravity can be a bi**: Kill 15 titans on a row with Mikasa`s Special Attack. [/b]

-Blood Brothers: Kill all 32 titans of lvl 1 in multiplayer mode with at least one partner.

Is that even possible!? I mean the rest I could do. (Been playing this game for 4-5 days straight, and improving each millisecond.)
BTW i'm not good with Mikasa's special obviosuly...
SoulQuasar

Postby Ennosuke » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:19 pm

SoulQuasar wrote:
firehunter wrote:
[b]-Gravity can be a bi**: Kill 15 titans on a row with Mikasa`s Special Attack. [/b]

Is that even possible!? I mean the rest I could do. (Been playing this game for 4-5 days straight, and improving each millisecond.)
BTW i'm not good with Mikasa's special obviosuly...

Well i think its possible (at least for others, i'm not that good (killed 4 titans in 1 try so far)) but it sounds like you can touch the ground, so killing those 15 titans with the special seems to be possible.
Ennosuke

Postby PuRe » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Accounts means making save files somewhere. Depends on if fenglee wants to have those on his server.
PuRe

Postby BLuRockShooter » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:43 pm

PuRe wrote:Accounts means making save files somewhere. Depends on if fenglee wants to have those on his server.

Yeah and that MAY cause Lag and Delays.
BLuRockShooter

Postby PuRe » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 pm

May cause laggs if there are a lot of save files being manipulated at the same time.
PuRe

Postby BLuRockShooter » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm

PuRe wrote:May cause laggs if there are a lot of save files being manipulated at the same time.

Well if the multiplayer mode was made, many people would play it and may manipulate at the same time. :?:
BLuRockShooter

Postby PuRe » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Yea but unitys multiplayer works differently.

There are two methods on how to do it (well I atm can only think of two):

1. You connect to a server and its making the calculations
=> lagg for the server because of lots of connections

2. (better and easier method) You can create your own servers to which you can connect
=> Lagg is reduced to the players because they connect to eachother and lagg occurs because of their bad internet only.
PuRe

Postby BLuRockShooter » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:59 pm

PuRe wrote:Yea but unitys multiplayer works differently.

There are two methods on how to do it (well I atm can only think of two):

1. You connect to a server and its making the calculations
=> lagg for the server because of lots of connections

2. (better and easier method) You can create your own servers to which you can connect
=> Lagg is reduced to the players because they connect to eachother and lagg occurs because of their bad internet only.

1. Yeah, I'm still experiencing this in my Country...

2. like WLAN Multiplayer?
BLuRockShooter

Next

Return to Game Suggestions