List of wanted customization options

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: List of wanted customization options

Postby Tsukiyo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:31 am

The Rogue Titan wrote:
Tsukiyo wrote:I particularly just want the option of putting a specific clan-symbol onto the back of jackets and capes.

Would be 100% sufficed with just that.

But then people could put dicks and other stupid logos on.

Then you also add a report button. For that to be handled. Or, alternatively, since there's full-on cursing permitted on the forum: You just decide not to give a shit.

If you're offended by seeing a dick on a cape, you're bitter and stupid and should be doing something involving cats more.
Tsukiyo

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:50 am

First things first

> costume color change option

> Option to wear the hood

>actual facial hair option = real beards

> trenchcoat costume ( Keith shadis)

>more skin color options

>More acessories , like face masks (Kakashi style) Bandana s ,, HEad scarves ...
Z.E.D

Postby Tsukiyo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:34 am

Ability to change the color of the shirt much like the hair color would be nice.
Tsukiyo

Postby liala » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:36 am

The eyebrow color should change depending on the hair color you chose. It looks a bit weird when the character has dark hair and blonde eyebrows or the other way round.
Or you could just chose the color.
Also if some characters in the anime/manga won't be added as actual characters such as Mikasa you should at least be able to create them. (I don't know how else to word this..)
So if you want to play as Ymir for example the hair eyes etc. should be available.
liala

Postby Accelevi » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Tsukiyo wrote:
The Rogue Titan wrote:
Tsukiyo wrote:I particularly just want the option of putting a specific clan-symbol onto the back of jackets and capes.

Then you also add a report button. For that to be handled. Or, alternatively, since there's full-on cursing permitted on the forum: You just decide not to give a shit.

If you're offended by seeing a dick on a cape, you're bitter and stupid and should be doing something involving cats more.

I'm personally not offended, but you do know lots of kids play this game, right?
Think before you speak.
-.-

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Tsukiyo wrote:
The Rogue Titan wrote:

On top of what Accel said, it's not a matter of "offense". How does that even "offend" a person? It's a matter of: I don't want to see a shit ton of dicks flying around in my favorite game... "bitter and stupid"... How does that make me "bitter and stupid"? Are you kidding me? You are an embodiment of everything I hate about the internet.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby xRivailution » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Gotta protect da kids from the nudity.

Keep it PG12 Everyone.
xRivailution

Postby Tsukiyo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Accelevi wrote:I'm personally not offended, but you do know lots of kids play this game, right?
Think before you speak.
-.-

I did think before I spoke. They shouldn't be in this kind of community if they're kids. That's not my prerogative. Nor do I think it's a well-fitting point to be trying to keep the integrity of discretion intact with the relative vulgarity presently accepted in the community.

But again, for if/when that'd be an issue, report feature. It's not like people are going to go out of their way to consistently try to make some pixel-talia over and over again on a browser game. Or better yet, to make the option able to be chosen at customization, it should have to be implemented by Feng or anyone that programs the game. So it would have to be approved prior. Making all these gripes completely moot. lol
Last edited by Tsukiyo on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsukiyo

Postby Tsukiyo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:01 pm

The Rogue Titan wrote:On top of what Accel said, it's not a matter of "offense". How does that even "offend" a person? It's a matter of: I don't want to see a shit ton of dicks flying around in my favorite game... "bitter and stupid"... How does that make me "bitter and stupid"? Are you kidding me? You are an embodiment of everything I hate about the internet.

lmao Very odd, silly sense of pride you take in this game then if that would legitimately bother you. Which is precisely what I was talking about.

But again, as I stated, guild symbols would have to be reviewed, approved, and implemented by Feng or a developer themselves. So your concern is completely irrelevant. Calm your clam. Which by the by a steady but paced rate of adding in custom guild symbols would appease the community so it would shut any arguments of "WE WANT MORE UPDATES" completely up for all but the most stupid of cases.
Tsukiyo

Postby xRivailution » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 pm

What if someone has their name set as ''dick'' and he uses the RC Mod to make his character look like a bunch of dicks.

Will we send an undercover team to kill him on some Sword Art Online shit?

Man come on.
xRivailution

PreviousNext

Return to Game Suggestions