List of wanted customization options

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: List of wanted customization options

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Nice double post you have there.

And it does bother me because since I enjoy the game so much, and playing the multiplayer is so fun to me, the thought of seeing something as silly and stupid as a bunch of dicks on capes is enough to make me just want to leave. I personally like to immerse myself into the game to a degree, and if I see a bunch of stupid looking capes, or hair styles, or anything like that, it ruins the feeling for me. So it'd be a hassle to find a server that doesn't have such goofy characters.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:59 am

Tsukiyo wrote:
Accelevi wrote:I'm personally not offended, but you do know lots of kids play this game, right?
Think before you speak.
-.-

I did think before I spoke. They shouldn't be in this kind of community if they're kids. That's not my prerogative. Nor do I think it's a well-fitting point to be trying to keep the integrity of discretion intact with the relative vulgarity presently accepted in the community.

But again, for if/when that'd be an issue, report feature. It's not like people are going to go out of their way to consistently try to make some pixel-talia over and over again on a browser game. Or better yet, to make the option able to be chosen at customization, it should have to be implemented by Feng or anyone that programs the game. So it would have to be approved prior. Making all these gripes completely moot. lol

Obviously you didn't. "They shouldn't be in this kind of community if they're kids." Even if they're not forumers, you do know the game could be viewed as a freaking kid's game, right? And just because there's some vulgarity doesn't mean there should be any more.

For the second bolded part, you really have no idea what you're talking about, and if you want custom logos to have to be approved it defeats the whole point, and it creates an immense amount of work with all the players and thousands and thousands of ideas. If they're not approved, you get the same problem as before.

Just no to this idea entirely.

Tsukiyo wrote:
The Rogue Titan wrote:On top of what Accel said, it's not a matter of "offense". How does that even "offend" a person? It's a matter of: I don't want to see a shit ton of dicks flying around in my favorite game... "bitter and stupid"... How does that make me "bitter and stupid"? Are you kidding me? You are an embodiment of everything I hate about the internet.

lmao Very odd, silly sense of pride you take in this game then if that would legitimately bother you. Which is precisely what I was talking about.

But again, as I stated, guild symbols would have to be reviewed, approved, and implemented by Feng or a developer themselves. So your concern is completely irrelevant. Calm your clam. Which by the by a steady but paced rate of adding in custom guild symbols would appease the community so it would shut any arguments of "WE WANT MORE UPDATES" completely up for all but the most stupid of cases.

lol
You know people view things differently.
For whatever illogical reason, you seem to not be able to understand that, which is a bad thing, considering your perspective is irrational and idiotic.
And you telling him to calm down is FUCKING HILARIOUS, after you call us "bitter and stupid" and tell us we should be "doing something involving cats more."
It's perfectly reasonable to be offended by that, and you act as if we're the ones in the wrong for wanting to avoid that possible issue.

In all seriousness, you really need to educate yourself before you type another reply.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Array » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:11 am

^ I was gonna complain about this but you two did it for me.

On Topic: I'd like to see all of these implemented into the game ^ ^
The more customization, the better~ (in most ways, I'm sure there could be reasons why it's not better)
Array

Postby Tsukiyo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 am

@Riv: Yeah really, thank you.

@Rogue: You really need to chill out with this overzealous standard you hold your perception of this game to. lmao In my opinion, of course. To say you like this game so much, but that seeing that would honestly kill your buzz, is absolutely god damn silly. But it doesn't even matter since the way I've been proposing it be implemented for about two or three posts now has been that it would need direct approval, so. Seems some people just like to argue. However if you're saying that certain choices of guild icons and styles of customized characters would honestly bug you and that's a reason why you give it a no-vote, that's just self-centered as all Hell. "I don't like green mohawks so keep it out of my game."

@Accel: Glad to see you still try to play the part of the grand dame. I did think before I spoke, because as I said, even though I feel it's not an issue, I proposed something to combat that non-issue anyway. Secondly, lmfao, thousands and thousands huh. Yeah because there's really thousands and thousands of guilds on here. I guess when I propose that we have custom GUILD SYMBOLS, I need to specify I mean just GUILD SYMBOLS. Trying to appease every whim of an icon for every individual would be back-breaking, but respecting an established guild that incorporates a fair populace of the game you all toil away at wouldn't be nearly as much hard-work and would be a nice show of respect and appreciation towards them. Third, if you don't believe you're bitter and/or stupid, then obviously that statement wasn't applying to you now was it? Just like how Rogue would be silly to be bothered by this whole issue that isn't even a problem with what I've proposed, you're being just as ridiculous. But that's just what you like to do. Which is why it was all the more funny when you had to apologize for this behavior last time we ran into an issue. lmao But I don't care to take it that far this time, so I'll just cut out the middle man and laugh off my perception of your behavior now, especially since that's just better for the productivity of the discussion. But if I may say, it's also ill-suited to your cause to flame me and say just about the same things while going "AND DON'T TALK LIKE THAT AGAIN." As you're doing it yourself. But that's not really my concern to have I guess, so.

I will apologize to anyone that my statement offended though, I take no issue with that. Apologies all around. To want to shun off a guild symbol idea because you might see a peepee though when tbh the symbols would have to be implemented by developers to begin with is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard though. And making it accessible to anyone to wear doesn't defeat the purpose, it's a necessary measure to avoid the issue you guys are saying is suuuch a problem right now. People are gonna know whether someone's in their guild or not. So if someone not in it uses the symbol, well jeepers that just stinks, but that shouldn't take away the nice, e-peeny, teamwork feeling the rest of your guild can get from legitimately bearing the symbol.
Tsukiyo

Postby xRivailution » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Tsukikyo, I will say one thing, its useless to try and prove a point to someone who already disagree's before you even speak.
xRivailution

Postby Miu » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:25 pm

xRivailution wrote:What if someone has their name set as ''dick'' and he uses the RC Mod to make his character look like a bunch of dicks.

Will we send an undercover team to kill him on some Sword Art Online shit?

Man come on.

Only people with the RC mod will see it. It's not such a big deal.
Miu

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Tsukiyo wrote:
@Rogue: You really need to chill out with this overzealous standard you hold your perception of this game to. lmao In my opinion, of course. To say you like this game so much, but that seeing that would honestly kill your buzz, is absolutely god damn silly. But it doesn't even matter since the way I've been proposing it be implemented for about two or three posts now has been that it would need direct approval, so. Seems some people just like to argue. However if you're saying that certain choices of guild icons and styles of customized characters would honestly bug you and that's a reason why you give it a no-vote, that's just self-centered as all Hell. "I don't like green mohawks so keep it out of my game."

I don't know how many times I have to say this... Once again it's like I'm in a forum of 7 year olds that only has a few people that even know how to read and understand words. You're not one of them btw. I don't like the idea of the silly customization. Some people do. Do I think it should be removed though? NO! There'd be no point in removing it now. I just don't like seeing it everywhere. I wish it would be removed, but that'd never happen. Nor do I think it should ever happen I think the Guild Sign idea would have been fine. My only gripe was the stupid shit people would put on it. And then you started 'lmao-ing' because you thought it was silly that I didn't want flying dicks in the Goddamned game. I'm not going to stop playing the fucking game if I see that kind of shit. Is that what some people think? That I'd just flip a switch as soon as I see something silly?! That's not what I'm meaning to say. It just gradually throws me off. That's all. I'm not trying to be a fucking Nazi and say everyone needs to be serious when playing with me or leave the fucking game. I don't know why it's such a huuuuuuuuuuuge fucking deal that I don't like that Goddamned motherfucking shit! I was calm before but I'm pissed the fuck off now. So thank you, Tsukiyo. You're a wonderful asset to the community. I'm glad someone as ascended and euphoric as you is here to debate stupid topics.

/rant OVER

Look, dude. I don't know what kind of person you are like in real life. But I'm assuming you're a decent guy. I don't know what compels people to act like you do on the internet. So I'm just going to say this: Learn that people like different things. And feel differently about different stuff. That doesn't mean they are "bitter", "stupid", or anything of the like just because you can tolerate something they can't. If you have any more gripes please leave it to a PM as we're deathly side-tracking what was meant to be an innocent thread about wanted options for customization. Sorry to anyone who had the misfortune of reading this shitstorm. :|
Last edited by The Rogue Titan on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Sylvy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Damn... you guys are on fire :D So passionate, I love it XD

anyways back on topic. Following the idea of adding a color changer for clothes/ hair, etc. It'd be cool to have color swatches for eyes as well! Like... I like some of the eye designs... But some of the colors aren't to my liking XD. Might be more difficult to do since it's an actual texture, but would still be nice to have, imo. Would really make your character feel more "custom"

Different skin tones as well. BUT NOT free coloring. Just like... a selection of normal skin tones. I do not want to see people walking around with blue /purple/green skin. Just a "Hell no" if that ever happens.....
Sylvy

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Sylvy wrote:Damn... you guys are on fire :D So passionate, I love it XD

anyways back on topic. Following the idea of adding a color changer for clothes/ hair, etc. It'd be cool to have color swatches for eyes as well! Like... I like some of the eye designs... But some of the colors aren't to my liking XD. Might be more difficult to do since it's an actual texture, but would still be nice to have, imo. Would really make your character feel more "custom"

Different skin tones as well. BUT NOT free coloring. Just like... a selection of normal skin tones. I do not want to see people walking around with blue /purple/green skin. Just a "Hell no" if that ever happens.....

It is a bit disappointing that the eye brows stay the same no matter what. They should be affected by the hair color. And eye coloring would be cool too.

Using the screen that the glorious Sampling made, for shirts at least, there could just be a color selection rather than a slider. It might mean more work for Feng though. So I'm not sure if he'd care enough to make individual colors for shirts. If it is a slider though, I think he should make there be a limit to how bright it can go. And if EVEN THAT still doesn't happen, I'd be a bit angry then it's fine. :|

And skin tone would be cool too. But like you said, no slider. If THAT of all things actually gets a slider. I don't know what I'd do with my life...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:59 pm

What I mean is, people might not be in a guild, but there are also small guilds between friends for example, and people might just want a custom logo.
So they might want symbols even if they're not in a guild/not in a large guild.
And your idea of fixing the issue is stupid, manual approval would be ridiculously inefficient.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to Game Suggestions