List of wanted customization options

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: List of wanted customization options

Postby xRivailution » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I find it kind of sad how we spend our time critiquing each other and trying to be all cool and sassy and all of that unnecessary stuff while we could just discuss and make the game better.

If the community had been positive and everyone agreed on an Idea and we sent it to feng via Facebook we would of seen so much changes to the game, focus on posting idea's and sharing positive feedback.

When you see an idea you don't like, tell how it can be improved, that way everyone is happy, and the community becomes one of the best.

Instead of locking threads and spending hours ranting over why the idea is bad.

Rant over, please continue discussing positively :)
xRivailution

Postby Tsukiyo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:38 pm

@Riv: In terms of trying to make the motion pass yes, but it's certainly better than being bored, so I don't particularly care. Plus I didn't post an idea to not defend it. If they don't want to humor it that's fine, but I'm gonna be sure to point out how the points being made against it are irrelevant or moot. Thanks though for being the only objective one here from what I can tell. But that's just my opinion.

@Accel: Then you make it so that the guild has to have a set populace or certain contribution towards the community/game/forum to justify having a custom guild symbol? Did you overlook how I said it would be as a form of appreciation and acknowledgment towards guilds? That implies they have to be DESERVING of the appreciation, not just a two member populace or something. Some might say that's mean or what have you, but that's just whiny complaints that shouldn't serve as something to prevent earned recognition to some of the larger guilds. If you'd sooner think of ways to make the idea work than try to auto-shut it down like you love to do and have been berated for MANY times in the past over a long coarse of time now, maybe THAT would cut back on arguments too.

@Rogue: Well you can think of it what you want but I don't find guild symbols that are approved to be appropriate to at all be a silly idea or eye-sore of any kind, and frankly not wanting people to have it because it may personally bug you is insulting towards their entire guild in my opinion, so. I didn't read anything but the bold part though since I figure you did that to tl;dr it basically.
Tsukiyo

Postby l4dkurts2 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Boob scaler jk ~shoot~ I would like a weight scaler big guys flying around would be funny :3
l4dkurts2

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Tsukiyo wrote:@Rogue: Well you can think of it what you want but I don't find guild symbols that are approved to be appropriate to at all be a silly idea or eye-sore of any kind, and frankly not wanting people to have it because it may personally bug you is insulting towards their entire guild in my opinion, so. I didn't read anything but the bold part though since I figure you did that to tl;dr it basically.

Really? Are you kidding me right now?... I might as well be arguing with a wall.

It's not that I don't approve of the Guild symbol idea. I personally don't care whether Feng thinks it's a good idea or not. I was just saying that I don't like the idea of silly things in the game. Guild symbols, if approved by Feng or someone else trustworthy, would be completely fine. But my first argument was that the thought of dicks or silly things like that being able to slip through the cracks would be a horrible thing. Then you said it'd be approved by Feng. And that made sense to me. So I thought it was fine.

But then you went on to saying not liking the idea of dick pictures being in the game made me "bitter and stupid", and on top of that you were basically laughing at the way I like to play and see the game just because you see it in a different light. Which is fucking stupid.

Just to clarify... This whole shindig hasn't been about the "dick logos" ever since you gave a way of solving that problem. What I was trying to defend was the fact that no matter what I say, every time I say I don't like the idea of silly/stupid outfits/colors/logos in the game, someone with a different opinion from mine basically bombards me with shit like 'That's stupid', 'Just ignore it', or 'If you like the game so much you shouldn't care'. It drives me fucking insane. All I want is for calm discussions. But then people like you have to make things difficult with your one-track mindset of 'if this person thinks differently from me, I'm gonna start a stupid useless argument.'...

Kurts... y must u hurt me... if there's a weight scaler, then I'll shove my hand in a blender and post it on YouTube.

However, a height scaler would be cool. With limits of course...
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Tsukiyo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:29 pm

The Rogue Titan wrote:
Tsukiyo wrote:@Rogue: Well you can think of it what you want but I don't find guild symbols that are approved to be appropriate to at all be a silly idea or eye-sore of any kind, and frankly not wanting people to have it because it may personally bug you is insulting towards their entire guild in my opinion, so. I didn't read anything but the bold part though since I figure you did that to tl;dr it basically.

Really? Are you kidding me right now?... I might as well be arguing with a wall.

It's not that I don't approve of the Guild symbol idea. I personally don't care whether Feng thinks it's a good idea or not. I was just saying that I don't like the idea of silly things in the game. Guild symbols, if approved by Feng or someone else trustworthy, would be completely fine. But my first argument was that the thought of dicks or silly things like that being able to slip through the cracks would be a horrible thing. Then you said it'd be approved by Feng. And that made sense to me. So I thought it was fine.

But then you went on to saying not liking the idea of dick pictures being in the game made me "bitter and stupid", and on top of that you were basically laughing at the way I like to play and see the game just because you see it in a different light. Which is fucking stupid.

Just to clarify... This whole shindig hasn't been about the "dick logos" ever since you gave a way of solving that problem. What I was trying to defend was the fact that no matter what I say, every time I say I don't like the idea of silly/stupid outfits/colors/logos in the game, someone with a different opinion from mine basically bombards me with shit like 'That's stupid', 'Just ignore it', or 'If you like the game so much you shouldn't care'. It drives me fucking insane. All I want is for calm discussions. But then people like you have to make things difficult with your one-track mindset of 'if this person thinks differently from me, I'm gonna start a stupid useless argument.'...

Kurts... y must u hurt me... if there's a weight scaler, then I'll shove my hand in a blender and post it on YouTube.

However, a height scaler would be cool. With limits of course...

I didn't say not liking it would make you bitter and stupid. I said being offended by it would. There's kind of a big difference between the two. lol

And I actually wasn't laughing at how you prefer to perceive and handle the game, I just think it's pretty stringent and overzealous. It's a game. Unless playing professionally, it's not really something to capitalize on and outwardly proclaim pride in. That's taking it more seriously than a game. Which again, unless you're getting paid for playing, it isn't really the best way to go about it.

And for the record, I don't think you're stupid, nor that your opinion is. I think it's ill-suited to the simplicity of this just being a game (As in, if I saw a dick on a cape, I'd laugh. And it would not kill my buzz of playing in the slightest), but I don't think it's stupid. However I also don't think much of you at all because frankly I don't really care for the community, so take that with a grain of salt I guess. lol
Tsukiyo

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Even though I'm not playing professionally, I do love this game. I don't know why it's so far fetched to you that it makes me upset to see these stupid things soiling the game to me. I started playing this game to simulate the feeling of being in the Attack on Titan universe. And for a long time that's what it felt like. But then the silly customization options were added and now it's changed. So I'm trying to hold on to that feeling I had before. It's just that seeing the goofy stuff throws me off. Maybe I exaggerated. Seeing the stuff doesn't make me feel so bad that it ruins the ENTIRE game for me. But it's enough to make me cringe and not give a damn for a short while...

But seriously though, I'm glad the flaming has stopped. But the thread is so off-track it's left orbit. If you want to continue this, PM me please.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Tsukiyo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:46 am

The Rogue Titan wrote:Even though I'm not playing professionally, I do love this game. I don't know why it's so far fetched to you that it makes me upset to see these stupid things soiling the game to me. I started playing this game to simulate the feeling of being in the Attack on Titan universe. And for a long time that's what it felt like. But then the silly customization options were added and now it's changed. So I'm trying to hold on to that feeling I had before. It's just that seeing the goofy stuff throws me off. Maybe I exaggerated. Seeing the stuff doesn't make me feel so bad that it ruins the ENTIRE game for me. But it's enough to make me cringe and not give a damn for a short while...

But seriously though, I'm glad the flaming has stopped. But the thread is so off-track it's left orbit. If you want to continue this, PM me please.

Naw.

All characters should have the option for tweezed and dyed eyebrows.
Tsukiyo

Postby l4dkurts2 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:50 am

Naw.

All characters should have the option for tweezed and dyed eyebrows.[/quote]
Can we have dyed unibrows :3? MLGHwnt in attack on titan would be fun
l4dkurts2

Postby xRivailution » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:26 am

From the moment you start playing this game its goofy, I never had that ''epic'' feel of attack on titan.
And it will never be there, Feng is making a chibi game, and chibi characters = chibi titans.

They look like giant retarded babies.

This is the style of feng, I realized that waay before stopping my suggestions, which is why I did.
People who play this game don't wanna have an epic feeling, all they want is ''fun''.
Miku with Neon Hair and Red Eyes with Glasses, killing 168 Titans in 10 Minutes, this game is like all ''B Mashing'' games, but it requires a little bit more effort.

And don't give me that ''Only JPro was able to do that, don't use the best player of the game as an example.''
The very fact that one can kill 168 Titans in 600 Seconds is batshit insane, that is almost 17 Titans a minute.

I feel everybody here, but realism is probably never happening, but if feng adds better Titan AI and scarier Titans, be sure to quote this post with a ''rekt'' image.
xRivailution

Postby liala » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 pm

what even happened in this thread..
damn you l4dkurts2 I wanted to make the same joke xD

Anyway I thought about other stuff.
What about an outfit with the cloak and hood on?
Or Levis/other characters cleaning outfits.
An outfit with dark pants and different shoes (or just a civilian outfit. without a skirt, though.) like the one Mikasa wears in Stohess.
liala

PreviousNext

Return to Game Suggestions