A New Generation

For posting collaborative stories. ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: A New Generation

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Joseph stopped spinning the bowl and pinned it down with his spoon.
''Which district did you come from?''
The Sketcher

Postby T3rran » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Zero smiled a bit, but remained quiet. Surely Joseph knew Zero would pass the balance exam with flying colors, and surely he knew that Zero was by far the most adept soldier material here. The showing off was to get on the officers good side, and was only the first step in becoming a squad leader. Zero had high expectations from Joseph, though. A close second to him was always nice. He needed Joseph as competition, else it'd be boring.

The girl.. royaly pissed him off. Military Police? Those cowards? He could laugh in their faces and they'd fall over in fear. "Joseph is right, though." Zero smirks, shifting his liquid shit-in-a-bowl before choking down another spoonful. "They're fat, they're useless, and the moment something goes wrong, I guarantee they'll point a finger at everyone but themselves." He leaned back, "But all that power... it's a sweet, sweet thought that those fat asses can control one hundred low-lives for every one of them. So much fear... they could be easily overthrown but no one dares make a move. Now that's power."

And then the glorious talk of the outside world. Who cared? It was litered with targets... well, titans, but Zero'd make them look like targets.

"Family?" Zero couldn't stop himself from laughing, "THAT is your reason? Your full of shit, you are! Have fun wasting away in the capitol!"
T3rran

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:27 pm

"Trost", she answered, before being cut off by the other capital boy. Zero is his name, if she recalled correctly.

Now that's a bully.

She have met so many bully her entire life to he point where she just calmly take another sip from her glass. That kind of attitude is what she had received all this time. She have get used to it already.
Strongwill

Postby T3rran » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Zero looked down at his bowl, and saw that he had finally managed to choke down all his food, and pushed the bowl away. "Oh man... Family..." he had expected some hostile reaction, but she calmly sipped on her cup. Zero gave her a far more serious look, "Really? You're serious?" He shrugged, kicking his feet onto the table, leaning back in his chair. "I mean, if you think you can make the top ten... but I'm not giving up the number one spot. That one is mine, and mine alone." He snickered a bit, "But man, family is your incentive? That sounds so... boring. The inner life sucks. You can't do anything, because everyone throws a fit when you try to climb the ranks."
T3rran

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Normally Joseph would say something to insult Zero for what he said but he couldn't. Joseph agreed with him.
''If humanity can't keep those titans out of the walls, what's the point of gaining the respect of your family?'' he demanded. ''If they come in, everyone will die. The MP sure as hell won't do anything to stop them. No, they'd try to hide in their little houses until they starved to death. Of course all who join the Scouting Legion will die sooner than the others but at least we who will join will actually try to contribute something to humanity, to protect our friends and loved ones and to find a way out of this cage. There's a reason they're called the Talons of Liberty.''
He mumbled:
''Plus the inner district is pretty boring... If it wasn't for the gear I bought I wouldn't have been able to get out of there.''
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:51 pm

"After you are killed, then what?" She asked back, calmly. She have arranged these words inside her mind, picking words that would make her still look neutral

"Say, if you are the backbone of your family, and then you got eaten by Titans, what should your family do next?" She tried to give them their coldest stare that she could ever managed to. "It is impossible to ask your friends to help taking care of them. Since your friend could be killed the next day, or the next week. No one knows."
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:58 pm

''That's something we all risked when we decided to join the military,'' Joseph protested. ''That danger is a part of the job. If you're only going to hone your skills to run away, what's the point?''
He leaned back, returning the cold stare.
''You're saying you could die any minute and you could lose your friends. Isn't that why you should try to help them and stand by their side, to protect them?''
The Sketcher

Postby T3rran » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:59 pm

"If I were the backbone of my family, I'd sever myself." Zero replied, "If they can't help themselves, then I shouldn't be there in the first place. Plus, I'm not dying." He nodded to himself, smirking, "My family sucked. Father was in the military police, what an asshole. He wouldn't fight a titan, and my mother would break her own neck before looking at one in the eyes. If I were their backbone I'd off my own life before helping them."

Joseph had a much more idealistic view of the outside world. Sure, maybe it'll be pretty. But the real attraction out there was the titans. He couldn't wait to slice into their necks. Did titans scream? He wanted to hear that, too. If they suffered, he might actually enjoy it. Zero was all sorts of excited now... "Why do we have to train.. I really want to kill titans now."
T3rran

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 pm

"If we don't train, they'll eat us." Milfich replied almost instantly. "If we don't train, we won't last long"

"Ah yes, friends are important too. Comrades, are important too."

(Btw should we continue to the scene where everyone went back to the dorm?)
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 pm

''Idiot! Using the 3DMG isn't all that easy,'' Joseph snapped. ''It requires great balance and upper body strength. It took me a week to---!''
He realized he'd said too much.
''To... to...''
I'm an idiot... Why did I have to start talking about this!?
''Anyway... Don't you think if it were that easy, they'd just give us our gear and let us go?''
(sure, after Zero writes again, we can go)
Last edited by The Sketcher on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sketcher

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing