A New Generation

For posting collaborative stories. ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: A New Generation

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

(ok then)

"You better start watching out what you said, Joseph." Milfich warns him.That was too damn loud, and fortunate enough not everything was heard. Some people did have stared to look at them, curious.
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 pm

He got up.
''Uh... It's getting late,'' he said. ''I'll go and see how Aline is doing.''
He ran out without letting anyone say anything.

Once he got out, he took a deep breath and stopped in front of the building.
The Sketcher

Postby T3rran » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Zero sighed. They were right, and he was getting ahead of himself. He wanted titans dead but just like everything else, it took time and practice to be skilled enough to hold your own. After all, he didn't become the best overnight. He spent years perfecting his skills. All in due time, he figured. But, Joseph let slip an interesting little bit of info. The 3D gear took time to learn.. And took him a week to something. Was it balance? Was it master?

It urked him. Joseph had an advantage on him with the gear. He'd keep that bit of info locked in his mind, and if possible use it to disqualify him, if it came to his number one spot... But he'd hold his tongue. It would make victory that much sweeter if he beat him in training. For now, he would pretend he heard nothing...

Besides it's doubtful he'd get kicked out now. Experience with the gear was too good for the military to pass up. Zero would have to work harder at mastering the gear, that's all.

He nodded in agreement, reluctantly, "I suppose. It doesn't change the fact I want to kill titans, however." He got up, and looked around. "Right, guess we should head to the barracks." He exited the building, looking at Joseph, "I don't plan on losing. Not to you, not to anyone. I will be squad leader and I will be the best soldier here."
T3rran

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Joseph had a determined smile on his face when he heard Zero.
He raised his fist to the level of his face and held it sideways, towards Zero.
''We'll see about that!'' he grinned as he said it. ''Let's both do our best from now on!''
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Milfich hear that.

"You know what," she whispers to Aline as quiet as possible. "If i were to choose between those two, i would choose Joseph over Zero."

She did not wait for her reply, or to stand and watch Zero taunting Joseph yet again. She went to toward her barrack, the nearest from the dining hall. She opened the door and was greeted with silence. No one have come back here. Most girls are still having fun socializing with their new friends.

She climbed into her bunk, does not even bother to prepare things for tomorrow. She is simply tired right now and did not want anything other than a good night rest

(It's almost midnight here. See you guys tomorrow!)
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Aline ran after her but when she reached the cabin, Milfich was already asleep...
She took the bunk below her and went to sleep.

Joseph shrugged.
''I'm not giving you the first spot so easily,'' he said as he had a mischievous grin. ''I have hand-to-hand combat and 3DMG in the pocket! You're in for a surprise if you think you'll get there without a challenge!''
The Sketcher

Postby T3rran » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Zero looked at the fist, and tapped his own right into it for a fist bump. "I never planned on half assing anything." And Joseph sure as hell wasn't taking best in division. Not with Zero wanting the same spot.

He grinned as Joseph reasserted himself. Perfect. A challenge, opposition. Someone to keep things interesting. Here he was expecting an easy ride. Good thing Zero was wrong. "I'm holding you to those words, Joseph! If you prove to be all talk, I'll kick your ass right on out of the Trainee corps."
T3rran

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Joseph nodded.
''It's getting late,'' he said. ''We should get back to the cabin...''
He took a few steps ahead then started running with all his might.
''Last one there gets the worse bed!''
The Sketcher

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 pm

I would've locked this whether it finished or not, because you guys cannot seem to realize you need to make better posts.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Previous

Return to Role Playing