A New Generation

For posting collaborative stories. ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: A New Generation

Postby Strongwill » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Before Milfich could even answer, thank god, their conversation was cut by the Scar Skirts and the Not So Lucky girl. She let them be. She did not wanted to answer the question, afterall.

She listens to whatever the Capital Trio is speaking of. Seems like this three have known each other already, and hated each other. No, it was more like rival.
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:34 am

''I'm going for the Recon Corps but that doesn't mean I won't be just ahead of you in the top ten,'' he smirked. He was confident in his abilities with the 3DMG as he had used it before. He had a maniacal grin on his face. He was actually excited to have someone like Zero at the camp. ''What, you think just because you showed off in front of the instructor means you're better than everyone else here? We'll see tomorrow when we do that balancing test!''
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:49 am

"That i can answer." She replied. "The Scouting Legion. I wanted to put my skills for good use."

Even if that means she might be dead any moment.
Even if that means she could be eaten by the Titans.
Or being swallowed whole and die inside the Titans.
And then only be puked back....

Milfich nod. Again, she was sure of her answer. Of her choice
Strongwill

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Something clicked into her mind. She remember her.mother, a daughter of a Librarian, often tells her stories about the outer world as a bedtime story

"I remember…" she whispers. "Was it somehing that they call the 'Sea'?"
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:47 pm

''I already told you, it was in a language I couldn't understand,'' he sighed. ''Don't you want to see it for yourself?''
He straightened up.
''Do you think honoring your family is worth more than seeing what's out there?''
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 pm

(*raise a red flag* wait, i never told you that i am joining the MP for my family)
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:54 pm

(He's guessing it, I didn't know OOC either. It's what most people do it for.)
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:05 pm

(ah ok then)

It hits her. Hard.
She intended not to answer that question at first, but then if she did not answer, it did not take that much for him to know that he had hit the spot.

She laughed a little. "As i said before then, i guess, everyone had their own opinion of things."
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:12 pm

''I guess...''
Joseph sighed, believing what he said wouldn't change her mind.
He lazily started playing with the bowl, spinning it.
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm

How long have they talk? Milfich wondered what time it is, as it seems that hours have passed since the star of dinner time. Here, there is no such thing as a clock.

And plus, thans to her zero social abilty, she cant think of another topic to talk to
Strongwill

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing