ARC 1

For posting collaborative stories. ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: ARC 1

Postby Strongwill » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 am

Zachary is checking around the formation and yet sees another trainee who attracts him greatly. He found him self walking toward the boy in no time. The kid's dark brown hair is neatly combed. The kid's blue eye is looking straight forward with such determination. It is different from the majority of trainee here, who look scared shitless or bored instead. Zachary found him self standing in front of him in no time.

"You!" Zachary yelled. "Tell us your name and reason to join, kid!"

Last edited by Strongwill on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:31 pm

''Sir!''
Joseph shifted into salute.
Oh... My turn...
He made sure to look strong and tough. He straightened up and kept his chest high while his fist was placed on his heart.
I need to make a good first impression if I'm going to get a high rank. I need to be able to protect her... Wait... Where is she!? Oh god... Is she late!?!
"You!" Zachary shouted. "Tell us your name and reason to join, kid!"
Ugh... I guess he's not gonna skip me...
"Sir, Joseph Dumoulin, sir!" Joseph yelled. "I'm here to join the Survey Corps, sir!"
"Ooohh... The Survey Corps, huh? Think you can do better from them? Slaying Titans outside the wall?" Zachary stares at him. "Fool! All you can do right now is only to be eaten!"
What's this guy's problem!?
"Sir, yes, sir," he answered. "That's why I came here, sir! To become more, sir!"
"Become more what?" inspector Zachary asked, in a such intimidating tone. "A tastier food? One who can fight back and gives those fucking some fun before eating you piece by piece?"
Just go with it...
"Sir, no, sir," Joseph answered. "To become stronger, sir!"
"From how you speak, you sounded more like a food." inspector Zachary said. "If you really meant it, then say it louder!"
Joseph yelled at the top of his lungs.
"To become stronger, sir!"
This is getting old...
''Sir, no, sir!''
Joseph was looking forward, almost as if he was looking beyond the instructor even if the man was only a few centimeters away from his face. What an annoying old man... Move along already!
The officer was still not satisfied. And he will not go until he is. He tries another tease that he knows working. "I'm sure now that the Titans won't kill you. You are too plain! From the way you are answering my answer, kid, I even think that you might be too weak to wear a 3 Dimensional Maneuver Gear!"
That was uncalled for and idiotic.
Joseph, who was a well built 15 year old -almost 16-, definitely knew how to use one thing better than the others and probably better than this 'instructor'.
''Sir, yes, sir!''
He couldn't care any less. He knew what the instructor was doing. He was already disciplined but he had no intention of being crushed and giving him the satisfaction.
The instructor shook his head in disappointment and walk away.
The ones on Joseph's left leaned forward and stared at him as if saying:
'Is that all?'
Last edited by The Sketcher on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:37 pm

The next trainee that somehow attract him is a cat looking boy, who looked pale. He thoughts that he is sick. No, he really does looked like a sick person. Or maybe sleepy. No matter what the reason is, he stands like a drunk person and that pisses Zachary off greatly. It doesn't take long for him to walk towards the kid

“What the fuck are you doing, maggot” He asked. Zachary realized the presence of a trainee who is standing not far from this trainee he is currently asked. Seems like he is busy with his own mind. Zachary made note in mind to scold him later after he finished with the cat-boy
Last edited by Strongwill on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strongwill

Postby BlitzNeko » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:01 am

The sun is blazing hot and it seems like everyone is gettingsunburned. The scorched earth starts to burn Akito’s shoes and the sun is boiling his skin. The sun rays keeps hitting his eyes making him to blink constantly. His vision starts toblur and he also feeling a bit light-headed.

Unfortunately, Akito has a condition where his blood pressure would randomly and instantly drop. As a result, he would pass out. Since his low blood pressure would strike in different and any kinds of situations, he considers it life- threatening because he could be in a middle of a training session or battle.

‘And it looks like I’m about to pass out in this situation…. In the first day… Fuck...’ , Akito nearly passes out but he managed to stay still.

He wavers back and forth as if he’s a drunken man. Some of the recruits watched Akito with confusion though some of em did chuckle or giggle as they do if they really did see a drunken man walking on the pavement. Akito manage to get his bearings right and closed his eyes in order and kept still in order to gain full consciousness once again. When he opened his eyes, the instructor eye’s were right at Akito’s eyes. Akito jerked back a little and his fighting instinct kicked up making him go into a defense pose.

“What the fuck are you doing, maggot” , the trainer said.
Akito soon realized what he was doing and shifted into a salute and spoke up.

“Erm….. Nothing, Sir!”

“Well then, What’s your fucking name, rascal and you better speaking fucking loud, useless trash!”

“IT’S AKITO YAMANO! I COME FOR A SMALL VILLAGE OUTSIDE OF SHIGANSHINA DISTRICT, SIR!”

“Ohhhh… and AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO DO?!”
“I want to train harder and KILL OF FUCKING TITANS IN THIS GODDAMNED WORLD!!”
“WILL YOU BECOME TITAN FOOD FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY!?!”
“I AINT GONNA BE ONE ‘TILL I KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST FUCKING ONE OF EM!”
The instructor glared at him as if Akito answered the question wrong. It is as if he was looking deep into Akito’s soul.

‘So it’s going to be a stare game now, huh?’ Akito glared back at the instructor with his vicious, cat-looking eyes. After what seemed like eternity the instructor finally speaks.

“Bet you’ll taste fucking good for the titans.” The instructor whispered. "You can't even stand up right! Passing out already?"

Akito grins and speaks up with his usual menacing voice "Heh... I'll show you what I've got..."

He walks away onto the next recruit and continues with his broken record of shouting and menacing glare.

It took a few seconds for Akito to get his bearings right. He looked around him at the other recruits. They were staring at him with amazement, pity, or just the bitchy way. He glares back at those recruits. Yet again, they respond poorly by looking away and pretending as if nothing ever happened. Akito deeply sighs and whispers to himself..

“Could have gone worse than it really did.”

He looks up at the sky. The sun was still blazing at him. Though the sky was turning yellow. The day is nearly over…
nearly.......
BlitzNeko

Postby Potato_Kara » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:59 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------First day of Training---------------------------------------------------------------
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8AM
The morning sunlight glistened through the blinds upon the light freckled cheek. The girl quickly moaned moving her face away from the light and into the pillow. Her long red hair helped block out most of the light letting her get some more rest at least for a few seconds.

BANG BANG BANG

Faint shouts came from the other side of a wooden door which had a chair nudged against the knob.
NAG NAG NAG
"MISS KARA ANN SPENCER YOUR FATHER DEMANDS YOU RISE AND SHINE AND GET MOVING....UNLOCK THIS DOOR KARA!"

The banging got louder as you could hear the clicks of someone trying to use a key now and clearly smashing their shoulder against the door.

NAG NAG NAG NAG
"MISS KARA HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU NOT TO BARRICADE YOUR DOOR WHAT HAPPENS IF AN EMERGENCY ARISES OR A FIRE STARTS!"

Kara yawns as she slides off her bed before walking over and sliding some slippers on. She walks over towards the door pulling the chair out of the way just in time to see her butler smashing through falling to the floor.

"Morning...Walter.."

Kara rubbed her eyes standing there in her white night gown looking at her butler as she stepped over him casually heading into her bathroom to begin brushing her teeth. The man was clearly near his 50s and he fixed his wig before standing up brushing off his suit before following and pointing with his finger at Kara.

NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG
"NOW LISTEN HERE YOUNG LADY IF YOU ARE TO BE THE FIRST MILITARY GIRL OF THIS FAMILY YOU ARE TO SHOW YOUR WORKERS AND FAMILY RESPECT....I AM LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR WELL BEING AND I AM NOT TO BE STEPPED OVER LIKE SOME PEASANT!"

Kara raised her left hand when brushing her teeth making a few gestures as if it was talking. She smirked as she spoke rather harsh. "All I hear from you is nag nag nag blah blah blah....besides why am I suppose to treat you with respect....this is my room you have no right to come barging in whenever you feel like waking me up."

Walter glares at the girl as he soon walks over grabbing a dress out of the closet, "This is your dress to show what family and place you are from...I expect you to wear it and take this note....I asked one of the military Police to write one vouching for your medical skills and reason for being late helping your father work on a merchant's surgery."

Kara blinked, "Wait...you want me to stick out.....and to lie...." She frowns as she puts her brush down and takes a comb brushing her hair back before looking at Walter. "This was my father's idea wasn't it."

Walter glares, "Keep your story straight...it is already 3 in the afternoon....you are late yet again miss and you don't want your father or the baker being frowned upon when your story does not line up with theirs."

Kara turned pale as she looked over realizing how high the sun was. What she thought was another few minutes was almost another 6 hours of sleep. "OH I AM SO SORRY WALTER....HOW LONG WERE YOU OUT THERE!"

Walter shrugs a bit, "About twenty minutes every hour....reason I got you the note.....now your canteen is ready along with your supplies and umbrella.....so get changed and I will bring the carriage around the back for your trip to the training grounds miss."

--------------------------------------------------------Arriving late to Training---------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was burning as if the sky was on fire. The red orange glow seemed to light up the particles in the air across the training grounds. A girl carrying an umbrella open to protect herself had a rather large bag on her of medical supplies and a canteen hanging off her shoulder. Anyone noticing her would notice the long red hair and a stern look almost as if on some sort of task. She would be moving rather quickly past the recruits to stop suddenly.

Her eyes meeting Akito after seeing the man she was suppose to talk to walk away. She takes a deep breath glancing around before unhinging her canteen and speaking very soft and low, "Hey.....kid...." She would hold out the canteen slowly, "Here....just a quick sip you need it."

Her other hand cringed the note which had the military guard symbol on it. The way her posture and her dress material was showed she was of a noble family from the Sina wall district.
Potato_Kara

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Joseph looked at the late recruit and the one who had the guts to not call the inspector sir.
Are these two idiots...? There's something called military discipline.
His eyes opened wide suddenly.
Wait... Where's Aline!? Oh no, not again...
He looked over at the girl and whispered loudly enough for her to hear.
''Hey, have you seen a short, black haired girl out there?''
He had a hint of concern in his voice.
The Sketcher

Postby Skirazi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:02 am

Sohmatin was in the third row of the formation. He’d been shoved and pushed by the rest of the new recruits as they’d tried to move as far back as they possibly could, scared of what would happen next. Sohmatin pitied them: he could understand their fear, but he himself wasn’t feeling very scared, or nervous. In fact, he wasn’t feeling very much of anything at all.

The Instructor’s voice sharply hammered itself into Sohmatin’s ear, startling him out of his reverie and straightening his salute. “Welcome to hell, you punks! I am Instructor Zachary. Remember that well or I will forge it into your head myself!”

"Huh-?” breathed Sohmatin. This was the last thing he had expected for the first day of training. Was the Instructor intending to scare them all out? Did he perhaps sniff those of lesser will and remove them from the military? Impossible, thought Sohmatin. That would require a one-on-one judgement of each new recruit. He couldn’t possibly have the patience for that! Sohmatin smirked.

Then, the Inspector’s yells started reverberating through the training grounds; intermingled were the shouts of a young girl. Sohmatin refocused on what has occurring, and stared. The Instructor would, indeed, be judging each recruit, one by one, row by row. He couldn’t believe it: it was the worst of all luck. “If he finds out I’m a no-good lackey, wanting to join the Military Police… for personal gains… he’s bound to kick me out! But can I lie…? Should I lie? What difference does it make when I graduate out of here? We’re all stuck inside these walls anyway; what difference does it make to that old man whether another one stays to save their ass from getting eaten?”

The Instructor strolled away from his first victim, who stood traumatized. Sohmatin realized it was the cute girl with red hair he’d seen before, but he hadn’t caught her name when she’d told Zachary. She looked around slowly, possibly wondering if she would perhaps be interrogated again, and Sohmatin couldn’t help but smile at her direction even if she hadn’t seen him. “At least, to be with her, I can lie about who I am,” thought Sohmatin. “That’s right. Today I am heroic, a defender of humanity. Tomorrow, I join the Militar-"

"YOU!” Sohmatin jumped a foot when he realized the Instructor had already snaked his way to where he stood. He glared with solemn eyes at the bright orange shirt the recruit was wearing. “Give us your name, and your reason to join!”
“Sohmatin Kirazi, sir!” Ah, and now the hard part. “I’m here t-“ Sohmatin fumbled, unsure of what he wanted to say. “To protect humanity from the Titans!”
“Protecting, huh? By, what, letting them eat you so they won’t eat someone else?”
Kuu… Getting eaten…? Surely the Titans would never break into the walls anyway. “N-no sir! I’ll kill them, sir! That’s why I’m here, to learn how to kill them!” That’s right, it’s easy to deceive an old man…
“Huh? Whaddya say, kid? LOUDER!”
“I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO KILL THEM, SIR!”
“Good!” said the old Instructor, and walked away.

Good? GOOD? A short exchange to say the least, but the instructor had simply fallen for Sohmatin’s lie. He wondered whether the old man knew his true motive, or whether, perhaps, something in his voice had rung true to Zachary. “Either way, that’s that,” Sohmatin sighed.
Skirazi

Postby Strongwill » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 am

Zachary spots her. He don't know where did she come from, as all the sudden she is standing with her attributes right in the middle of the formation. Without him knowing it. The girl is using a rather large umbrella and carrying a water canteen and a bag. She is offering water to the cat-boy whom he previously interviewed. He stares at the girl. Zachary have been an instructor for years and he never sees someone who can do something that reckless. The girl is red haired, which looked like tended with great care these past year. The dress she wore is clearly not cheap, and created by the finest tailor with best fabric one could get.

A higher up

Zachary walked quietly towards her. Stopping right in front of her. Zachary could see the rest of the instructors, staffs and trainees looking at them. A mix of shock and disbelief can be seen everywhere and it is seemed that everyone is holding their breath, waiting for what Zachary would say to the girl.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 am

(posting in Rosie's stead)
A young girl with black long hair was running at the campsite.
How did this happen!? I could've sworn I was early!!
~40 minutes earlier~
''Wow! We're actually joining the military!''
The young girl was walking towards the cabins with Joseph. He sighed.
''Yeah but don't doze off,'' he said. ''And remember, don't mention--''
''I know, I know!''
She ran off. Joseph yelled behind her.
''Don't be late!''
She didn't answer. She kept running with a smile on her face. She arrived to the cabin. She was the first one there.
''Yay!''
She looked at the bunks as if they were the most interesting things she'd ever seen.
She ran to the clothes that were set out for her.
She quickly pulled them out and put them on.
''I'm so excited!''
She looked outside and saw that not everyone had entered their cabins yet. ''I even have time for a nap!''
~Now~
She started jumping on one foot as she fixed her boot's position.
She finally got to the formation.
''I'm here!''
(Joseph applied a palm to his face)
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 am

"I'm here!"

Now Zachary is really angry. He looked over to the girl who innocently shouted it, as if it is okay to be late on the her very first day.After what the young lady just did, now this?

"You!" Zachary called her. "Come 'ere!"
Strongwill

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing