ARC 1

For posting collaborative stories. ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: ARC 1

Postby Strongwill » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:16 pm

That's it. Zachary had enough. Not only that he have two face two… problematic girl at once, but he is also running behind schedule a lot. He grabbed the note, then take a deep breath.

"BOTH OF YOU!" He shouted. "I don't want to fucking care about your reason. Waking up too late or went unconscious, I don't fucking care. All I care now is seeing you, both of you, running around the camp until dinner time. Go and run now, or I sent you home my self."

Zachary doesn't even stay to see their reaction or protest. It doesn't take long for him to find a way back to the front of the formation. He notices that most of the trainees are still distracted. So he shouted once again, "ATTENTION!"

Everyone stands back correctly. All eyes looking straight forward.

"Good job on standing in the formation for hours, and seeing how your salute is, I am satisfied." He said. "However, this is only the first day! The start of your long journey to become a full soldier that protecting Humanity from the Titans!"

"Rest well, as your real training will be starting tomorrow! There will be sounds of bell signaling the night time. No one is allowed to wander around after. If caught in act you will be immediately sent home! See you tomorrow, kids!"

Zachary turned around and leave the field.

The formation breaks out. Milfich sighed in relief. Her leg aches so badly and she knows that it will hurt so hard when she wakes up tomorrow. She have to adapt quickly or she will sent home PR die here.
"Hey, Kevin?" Milfich called. "What will you do next?"
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Aline sighed and started running.
Joseph wanted to go after her but what good would it do?
''There she goes,'' he mumbled. ''I warned her.''
He started walking towards the cabin.
The Sketcher

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Piotr finds that he is shivering from the cold even though the sun still hangs high in the sky. His new jacket is slightly ruined from all the sweat, and all he wants to do at the moment is to lie down and get some rest.

Feeling hungry and tired, Piotr heads toward the dorms in the hopes of getting couple hours of sleep before dinner. Unless his energetic friend wants to fool around, that is.

Piotr hopes that he'll be left out of any troublesome activities that Huss dares to think of. He really doesn't want to face that instructor again.
=_=

Postby Strongwill » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Milfich can's too her self from yawning on and on. She left Kevin behind. No, it's more like the crowd is separating them. Most of people here are entering their respective dorm and changes cloths. Her uniform is wet thanks to all the sweat. That was when Milfich notices that the bed below her is empty, as if not touched yet by the owner. Milfich wondered whether the owner of the bed is the girl who comes late because she hit her self, PR that elite lady?

Milfich doesn't really care actually. She walked out of the dorm, and stepped back just in time before she hits a boy who seemingly thinking about something else aside for walking.

"Hey!" She shouted. "Watch out!"

The boy name is Piotr, of Milfich remembered correctly. He is bone of the boy that is unlucky enough to be interviews by Zachary
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Joseph reached the cabins. He walked inside and changed back into his clothes and wrapped bandages around his knuckles and arm.
He walked towards the training yard just when he saw the two bump into each other. He changed his course and walked towards them, curious, as he finished wrapping the bandages.
The Sketcher

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Jerked back from his stupor, Piotr slightly lifts up his head to see the face of the tall figure that he almost bumped into. His mind still clouded from the hours of standing, he manages to let out a

"Huh?"

Whoops, maybe he should have apologized there. Seems like he almost bumped into the girl, from what he can gather.
Crap, what do I say? Piotr stutters,
"I-uh,um, ah, sorry."
=_=

Postby Strongwill » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:55 pm

"… It's okay." Milfich said. "It's my fault too."

Milfich really did not know what to say. That sentence is intended to be some sort of sarcasm, but it seems that the boy take it as some serious business and say sorry instead. Milfich really wished that she is fluent enough in starting conversation, as right now, both of them are standing awkwardly in silence
Strongwill

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Piotr stands frozen in place, there's a thick cloud of metaphorical silence looming in the air. Did he do something wrong? Judging from what the girl said she's probably not angry, so why is this-

'Oh, haha, nevermind', Piotr guesses that this is just one of those moments of awkward silence. So what does he do now? He's had plenty of situations like this with his oldest brother, but he can't really just walk away to read a book like he did at home, can he? That would be rude. His mother used to say introducing yourself would be a polite thing to do when meeting with strangers.

"Uh, um, really sorry about that, my name's, uh, Piotr Schmidt."

Never mind, she probably knows his name from his encounter with the instructor. So what else?

"I'm 14 years old, I like to read, and-"

'...All right. Why am I saying this?' His almost mechanical introduction seems really out of place in this situation, but not finishing the sentence would probably make things even more awkward.

"and I'm sorry for almost bumping into you there, I should have seen where I was going..."

Buggers. He tried his best, so no one can really blame him can they?
=_=

Postby Strongwill » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:18 pm

"Uh, um, really sorry about that, my name's, uh, Piotr
Schmidt."

Milfich is really surprised to find out that he actually trying to start and conversation, or at the very least is ending it in a much less awkward way possible.

"I'm 14 years old, I like to read, and-"

Milfich is really surprised to heard it. A 14 years old, in a trading camp where teenagers are trained to slay 15 meter titans? Milfich didn't really focuses on what Piotr said next. She was too surprised. She comes back to her senses and quickly think of some sort of reply.

"Um, I'm Milfich Folkvar. I know you already. Well, guess everyone did after what the Instructor did to you" She nod. "14 years old? They let you join the camp? I thought they only accept 15 years old at minimum"
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:21 pm

He reached the two but he saw that they were in the middle of a conversation.
''H..Hi there,'' he said nervously.
The Sketcher

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing