ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

For posting collaborative stories. ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby Strongwill » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:40 pm


ACADEMIA'S SCHOOL AGENDA
as per the instruction of the School Comitee
> GRAND BATTLE
> YEARLY SCHOOL FESTIVAL
> SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY
> VISIT BY THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE AND SEVERAL IMPORTANT POLITICAL FIGURE


**********

"So it's time already..." Levina sighed. She is currently is having a meeting with the other member of the Student Council. "This year is another busy year for us, Student Council, not to mention that we will get a visit from the School Committee their selves. That's the first time they ever do something like this, and more over they will come to look around with the important political figures!"
She sighed again. "The press will certainly be invited. And we must prepare something grand to welcome them."
The School Committee... She read the instruction carefully. No one's ever seen them before. Not even me, not even father.

*********

"Guys!" Eilian practically bust through a room well known of becoming the Delinquents gathering point. "Check this out! Look what i got my hands on!"
"A copy of this year's event!" She proudly say.

ACADEMIA'S SCHOOL AGENDA
as per the instruction of the School Comitee
> GRAND BATTLE
> YEARLY SCHOOL FESTIVAL
> SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY
> VISIT BY THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE AND SEVERAL IMPORTANT POLITICAL FIGURE


Strongwill
 

 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 pm

A tall student pushed himself off of the wall. The boy had his shirt hanging out of his pants and his tie loosely wrapped around his neck. He walked towards Eilian. With everyone around him making their ways to the sides, he pulled one of his hands out of his pockets. He reached out for the sheet. "Lemme see that," he ordered, keeping his hand out, waiting for her to give him the piece of paper. "What do these idiots from Aurora want from us this year...?"
~~~

June stood in one of the corners of the Student Council room, hands behind her head and against the wall as she relaxed, watching the other members talk and chatter. Despite not enjoying social activities, that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy watching others talk and such. It would help her with knowing what was going on, she would think.
The Sketcher
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby Strongwill » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 pm

The Sketcher wrote:A tall student pushed himself off of the wall. The boy had his shirt hanging out of his pants and his tie loosely wrapped around his neck. He walked towards Eilian. With everyone around him making their ways to the sides, he pulled one of his hands out of his pockets. He reached out for the sheet. "Lemme see that," he ordered, keeping his hand out, waiting for her to give him the piece of paper. "What do these idiots from Aurora want from us this year...?"


"The usual shit." Eilian replied. "But check this out..."
She pointed at the "> VISIT BY THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE AND SEVERAL IMPORTANT POLITICAL FIGURE" part.
"Do you understand what i means?" She asked cheerfully, and before someone could answer her she happily said, "I got a chance to find out what ACADEMIA is all about!"
Strongwill
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:00 pm

"Look, Eilian," the boy said with an annoyed tone. "Why are you so interested in this? It could be to keep us under check or something but does it really matter? I suggest you keep your head low. The Council is on your ass for digging so much. And what are you even planning on doing?"
The Sketcher
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby Strongwill » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 pm

"Revealing the truth!" She throw her arm up dramatically. "My journalist instinct tell me that something is in the matter. Therefore i will look it up!"
Strongwill
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby BlitzNeko » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Camilla walks halfway through the hallway. She was heading towards her class.

Right when she passes the "Delinquent" -which her bigger sister warned about- room, she hears voices of excitement. She stops and glances at the door curiously. She approaches the door and opens just a tiny bit and peeks through the opening.

As the usual klutz she is, Camilla leans a bit too much on the door. The door violently opens as Camilla loses her stepping. As she falls she lets out a small scream, "Unyaaaah!". She faceplants on the ground hard and her sketchbook drops near her.

She gets up slightly and scratches her forehead. "O-Ow.."

She blushes intensily and her eyes widens in embarrasment. All the delinquents were looking at her.

"I-I... E-Erm...", She struggles to let her voice out as she opens her mouth slightly in order to speak.
BlitzNeko
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:56 pm

"Hey," the boy turned to her. "Were you eavesdropping, kid?"
His menacing eyes glared down at the girl on the ground.
The Sketcher
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby Strongwill » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:13 pm

"Hush," Eilian said. "You haven't even told us your name yet."
She looked at the "seemingly-normal" Student in front of them and asked, "Are you okay?"
Strongwill
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby BlitzNeko » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:28 pm

"E-Erm..." Camilla was still struggling to speak due to her embarrasment.

Finally after getting her bearing right, she quickly snatches her sketchbook and rushes out of the classroom while screaming, "SORRY FOR THE INTRUSION!!"

--------

Livia hurries to the Student Council room. She frowns as she looks at her watch. "Goddamnit, that stupid little sister of mine wasted my time and now Im late for the meeting."

As she approaches the door, she opens it and bows her waist down. "Excuse for my tardiness."

She walks to her chair and sits down. She lets out a small sigh and speaks up, "Pardon me, but may I know what's going on here?"
BlitzNeko
 

Re: ACADEMIA (Role Playing)

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Adrian clicked his tongue and left the room. He started walking towards the student council room. After having reached it, he sat in the room across it and mumbled. His eyes flashed.
What are you guys planning in there? he thought to himself.
Last edited by The Sketcher on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sketcher
 

Next

Return to Role Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests