31st Stohess Garrison: Experience & Game Driven RP

For posting collaborative stories. ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 31st Stohess Garrison: Experience & Game Driven RP

Postby zRavioli » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Cain looked around the cavern, clearly impressed. He was relieved that there was no human-to-human combat involved; rather, it had been just as he had first predicted: an area to practice the use of maneuver gear. Titan killing practice, he thought happily, is just a bonus that'll benefit all of us. Looking at the city in greater detail, he was amazed at how perfect it looked. Just like a real city, he thought, looking around in the dark.

He heard Cyrus ask him something, and he turned towards the soldier. "Where did I serve before this? Oh," he mumbled, looking down ashamedly, "I used to be in the Central Military Police. Forgive me; I know that nobody really likes the MPs except for the rich and the privileged. I wanted to rise through the ranks and correct the corruption within." At that, he pointed at the Garrison insignia on his chest and sighed, "Well, you can see how far I got with that dream. At least we'll actually do our jobs here, though."
zRavioli

Postby Cyrus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:04 am

Acknowledging Cain's answer with a grunt, Cyrus decided to head off to explore this ridiculously detailed City training ground.

Walking away from the group though, Cyrus couldn't help but think that there wasn't much substance to this squad. If this squad was meant purely to do combat with the titans, surely more experienced soldiers would have been assigned? Perhaps the purpose of this squad wasn't completely for killing titans, as he had suspected quite a few times today? Either way he couldn't see an immediate answer, and decided to focus on the upcoming training rather than worry.
Cyrus

Postby Yuvalis » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Yuval looked around the cave, trying to hide his dissapointment. He alwase thought fighting titans would be an amazing experience, but also not that big of a challange. But he wanted to fight an experienced manuever gear for ages! Looking at the fake city closely, Yuval tried to imagine all the hard work that was put into this project. There must be a realy good reason for this squad's existence if they took us all the way down here, he thought. Yuval walked closer to Terra. "So Terra, I think it would be better for everyone if we had a more lively chat. Youu know, moral and all that. Do you have any good subject to talk about"?
Yuvalis

Postby Artix » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Arindel Cyr walked up the road towards the old abandoned warehouse at 1034 hours looking at his watch he knew he was late... again. he sighed as he approached the door. putting up his mask to avoid attention he looked at the shattered windows and rusty door. he yelled back to his friend "It's your fault we're late again. If I get crap for this i blame you." he turned around and he wasn't there. in the large crowd Arindel heard shouting and knew in that instant he knew he was being dragged into something he wanted no part of.
Artix

Postby Cpt. Malyki » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:28 am

"This is the worst day of my Life" Malyki thought as a blow struck his chest, Upon hearing about his reassignment last night he immediately got drunk; the next morning he awoke in the bathroom, covered in his own vomit and dignity, again. His roommate entered and turned on the shower herding Malyki towards it."We are going to be late, again." He said as he closed the door.
Another kick to the chest; he sat dazed and wondered if he should fight back or just take the beating. He yelled up at the man " Who the hell do you think you are eh? Hitting me like that?" He stood "I demand that you get on your knees and grovel for my forgiveness!" 1 blow to the head later he heard Cyr yelling to him through the torrent of the people. "Do you have to piss off everyone you meet?" He shouted. Malyki thought "Today is going to be a long one." Another blow "A long one indeed"
Cpt. Malyki

Postby Artix » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Arindel shouted to the man beating up Malyki "hey you, beat on my C.O. and you have hell to pay." didn't seem to work because he kept kicking Malyki. "hey did you hear me?" Arindel caught the man's leg with his. "I said stop." arindel said menacingly. the man through a punch at Arindel with his right hand. Arindel knocks it to the side grabs his shoulder and elbows him in the jaw knocking him off balance and perhaps breaking it. Arindel grabs the mans arm and pulls him forward ducking under his arm and grabs the back of his head and forced it down to the ground. "you have no chance of beating me, I would beat the instructors when it comes to unarmed combat, what chance do you think you have?" Arindel asked. the man groaned. Arindel reached down to Malyki and grabbed his collar and dragged him to the warehouse. "what were you thinking Malyki?" Arindel asked.
Artix

Postby Cpt. Malyki » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:42 pm

As he was dragged away he watched the man writhing on the ground "Some people have no discipline, even I've taken one of those hits to the jaw". As Malyki was dragged through the ally he realized it was in quite a state of disrepair, the windows of the werehouse were cracked and dusty; the cobble worn and cracked and he had a odd yet horrible feeling about this door. Though he didn't hear anyone inside.

They were indeed late, again.
Cpt. Malyki

Postby Artix » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Arindel heard 'brag' about taking one of my hits to the jaw and not whining. "Yes but the thing is you didn't move for 3 hours. he's strong to have taken 2 hits and is still awake. also answer my question Malyki, what were you thinking?" waited a few seconds before saying "Never mind, I don't want to know. we're almost there anyway." as they reached the ware house Arindel pushed open the door and saw no one. "See Malyki, the already left!" Arindel threw Malyki on the elevator, got on and pushed the lever to the down position. "I hope this is where they are... and that this isn't a death trap."
Artix

Postby Cpt. Malyki » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:28 pm

The elevator slowly stopped in a chamber of sprawling tunnels "How are we gonna find them now?! Couldn't they be anywhere under the city?"As Malyki got to his feet he heard Cyr fiddling with the gate, the clasp was stuck; suddenly the elevator seemed to snap and they plummeted straight down, Malyki Braced himself with the side of the elevator"I WANTED TO DIE DRUNK IN A BEAUTIFUL GIRLS BED, NOT IN AN ELEVATOR" he screamed at the heavens. The elevator stopped suddenly, they looked at each other and nodded. "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!" Malyki Shouted with his hands on his blades.
Cpt. Malyki

Postby Artix » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:44 pm

the elevator started down and Arindel began to feel a bit safer now that it was moving. it stopped at a dimly lit room and Malyki said "How are we gonna find them now?! Couldn't they be anywhere under the city?" Arindel began fiddling with the clasp that held the door closed. suddenly the elevator started falling very fast. he heard Malyki scream something but that didn't matter he had to survive, Arindel launched one hook to the roof of the elevator and one to the bottom and yelled at Malyki to do the same. suddenly it stopped and Arindel looked at Malyki nodded Malyki shouted "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!" Arindel dropped and put his handles in the blades and prepared for a fight.
Artix

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing