The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby Potato_Kara » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Hey sorry for vanishing real life hit hard.

Also was having issues keeping up since people were posting 20 to 30 posts a day. Which is not bad just a bit much for me.

If we have another rp start up or a side one where there are three to four posts a Day from members I would love to come back. It just got daunting and I poofed.

I should be getting some nights free soon so I plan to run an AoT roleplaying game on Roll20.net if others from here wish to. We could use Google hangout and make it a weekly thing.

If no one likes the virtual tabletop Idea I will just keep hopping in each week hoping for a slower rp.
Potato_Kara

Postby BlitzNeko » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Well Arc 1 just finished with a disaster in the end xD
Arc 2 won't start for some time 'till strong and some of us finishes another RP in here
Also we'll be using etherpad for major collab so it might be a little slower although that depends on the amount of people joining the RP since there was a lot when we were in ARC 1 =__= not that im complaining
BlitzNeko

Postby Potato_Kara » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 pm

BlitzNeko wrote: etherpad for major collab

What is this Etherpad you speak of......

Also when you mean slower you mean less than 5 posts a day usually?
Potato_Kara

Postby BlitzNeko » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Well etherpad is a website where it let's you join a lobby of someone and make collabs with him or her.
If you heard of Google Doc (if you use a gmail account) then you might think Etherpad is similar.

Well.... as I said it really depends on the activity... cause peopel have different agendas than other either making them active as heck or inactive
It also depends on the number of people in the RP, as you saw the number of people joining us, the more posts there were.. so yea
BlitzNeko

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Right now most of us are RPing in ACADEMIA if you want to join in as we have a break right now for new people to join in after a huge collab. It's easier for you to follow because everything is saved and we don't post until all the edits are done. If you can log in once every few days to look for updates you should be fine.
TataBlitz

Postby Potato_Kara » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:53 pm

*blinks* So people are not posting 5 to 7 times a day back and forth...it actually has people waiting and responding before we post a ton of posts...

*thinks* sure I will give it a read through and see if it is my cup of tea.
Potato_Kara

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 pm

The Sketcher

Postby James Dorik » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Yes, ACADEMIA is much slower paced and easier to keep up with now that we have a universal collab tool. I'm assuming Arc II of the Last Battle will adopt this strategy as well. We can still use the old method for smaller events and scenarios, but this is much nicer for collabs.
James Dorik

Postby BlitzNeko » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:15 am

James Dorik wrote:Yes, ACADEMIA is much slower paced and easier to keep up with now that we have a universal collab tool. I'm assuming Arc II of the Last Battle will adopt this strategy as well. We can still use the old method for smaller events and scenarios, but this is much nicer for collabs.

Uh.... I mostly would contribute that on timezones.... cause we can't even finish a small collab in due time thanks to timezone differences xD
BlitzNeko

Postby DaRusskey » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:45 am

RIP in peace, sweet forum.

"'If I learned one thing today, James,'' he said. ''It's that I'm weak and I need to get strong. The Survey Corps is the only thing that will make me strong.''
DaRusskey

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning