The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby BlitzNeko » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:52 am

I really wonder how Lina will reacted when she sees Akito in the MP.. omg can't wait till that happens xD
BlitzNeko
 

 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby Strongwill » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:31 am

I wonder what kind of reaction Kevin will gives when he find out that Milfich gives an order to throw away corpses and that Akito and Paige threw away several dying people

The reason why I never announce the Top 10 is because I'm still unsure of what condition we will be put in. I have the list thought, and will announce it if we need to
Strongwill
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby The Sketcher » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:20 am

Strongwill wrote:I wonder what kind of reaction Kevin will gives when he find out that Milfich gives an order to throw away corpses and that Akito and Paige threw away several dying people

The reason why I never announce the Top 10 is because I'm still unsure of what condition we will be put in. I have the list thought, and will announce it if we need to

I think you will need to announce it at one point because some of the soldiers have the right to enter the MP and they need to know who those people are.
The Sketcher
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby James Dorik » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:35 am

Just posted my thing. I'm up for a little post-battle interaction if anyone wants to, btw~
James Dorik
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby The Sketcher » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:10 am

James Dorik wrote:Just posted my thing. I'm up for a little post-battle interaction if anyone wants to, btw~

I'd be up for it, if you want to do the interaction with me_.
The Sketcher
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby TataBlitz » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Strong are you going to continue to GM arc 2 or is smitty coming back?
TataBlitz
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby BlitzNeko » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:34 pm

From what i heard, smitty is coming back so strong being a gm is pretty much over...
Unless something happens to smitty... again xD
BlitzNeko
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby Strongwill » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:21 pm

^ this xD
BlitzNeko wrote:From what i heard, smitty is coming back so strong being a gm is pretty much over...
Unless something happens to smitty... again xD


^ this
Strongwill
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby CrazyRay » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Just posted my final thing whatever-it's-called, so i'm done. My chars made his mind up now too !
CrazyRay
 

Re: The Last Battle of the 26th Division (OOC)

Postby Strongwill » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

for those who wanted to continue RPing, check out my sight for ACADEMIA
Strongwill
 

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest