RP Planning Thread

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: RP Planning Thread

Postby DaRusskey » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 am

Oh my goodness, this is such an amazing idea.

I'd love to help out with the planning and stuff, keep us "posted". (hehe)

This does sort of raise the idea that humanity is not restricted to a single stronghold, but I have a feeling whatever is coming soon in the manga with the "home" that all the shifters keep talking about might disrupt this idea. Either way, this sounds pretty epic.
DaRusskey

Postby Strongwill » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:14 am

i have several ideas, but none of them is related to SnK (Original RP)
Strongwill

Postby Strongwill » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 am

Here my ideas

HOUNDS
Story of a mercenary group that is owned by the Government to do their dirty jobs. Their members are simply referred as "Hounds" or "Dogs"
One day, however, the Government double crossed them and wanted to get rid of them, as "They have known too much". The Government ordered the "Keepers", the Hounds supervisors, to get rid of them. They did, and a lot of Hounds died. The surviving Hounds managed to meet underground, and now seeking for revenge
The Government surely didn't expect the Hounds will bite back.

ACADEMIA
The story takes place in a world where superpowers existed after a mysterious event 30 years ago, when a mysterious blue light blast through the sky around the world.
After the light dissipates, mankind started to developed superhuman powers such as fire controlling to invincibility. Not all of the humans, however, gains the power.
These people are referred as "Wave" (Referring to the blue light blast) and the are to register their self right after they awaken their power
The Wave's power, however, can only be used when it is triggered by doing a specific action. For example, wearing a hat, eating a candy/gum, claps their hand, etc.
There is a place where young Wave learns to control their power and used it for good, a school named ACADEMIA.

This RP will focused in the clash between the Student Councils, that stand in the top of the systems, and the Delinquents that stand in the bottom. The clash happens as the Delinquents is trying to uncover the truth behind the Sky's Wave (the accident 30 years ago), which they believe is connected somehow to AURORA Corp., the owner of Academia

EDIT: Adding several other idea
Gundam / Gundam Build Fighter RP (i mean, why not? xD)
Ace Combat RP (dogfighting RP)
[RE]PLAY (some kind of survival game)
And Here We Are (Mystery, puzzle solving game. If the players fail to solve the puzzle, something bad will happens and eventually lead to the Bad Ending)
Last edited by Strongwill on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strongwill

Postby BlitzNeko » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:43 am

Omg i really like the second one

i kinda... i dont know the word.. maybe 'don't understand'' the plot in the first one? So you might wanna give a little more insight on the first one.
BlitzNeko

Postby Strongwill » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:51 am

i just got the idea yesterday so i haven't think the details yet xD
give me several day and i will complete the plot :3
Strongwill

Postby BlitzNeko » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Im looking forward to it Strong ^^
Also James when are you gonna start that nice little SNK rp spin-off?
BlitzNeko

Postby Strongwill » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:31 pm

If it's OK i'm going to start Academia soon

one or two month. School exam and National Examination coming up :o
Strongwill

Postby James Dorik » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Me and Jocelinus started planning quite a while ago, then just sorta stopped. I figured I'd wait til' our current one (Last Battle) is done (or nearly done) to start planning mine in-depth. If anyone wants to help out when that planning time comes back around, message me and I'll add you on skype or create a shared google docs.
James Dorik

Postby BlitzNeko » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 am

Well i kinda wanna help Strong to plan out his RPs and make it nearly perfect.. but im not really that good on planning stories and stuff like that.. I usually just jump at the climax or and miss out the important bits xD
BlitzNeko

Postby Strongwill » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 pm

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=7330

Academia's OOC RP thread
Strongwill

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning