The Land of the Gifted (OOC)

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: The Land of the Gifted (OOC)

Postby The Sketcher » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:22 am

IG_42 wrote:
The Sketcher wrote:You have to manually take it out and 'use the magic'. You put your hand on the writings inside it and will it to work but they don't always function. I'll go more into detail with that once people make their apps.

So it's exactly like Fire Emblem tomes then?

It is? I've never played that.
The Sketcher

Postby IG_42 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:17 am

The Sketcher wrote:
IG_42 wrote:
The Sketcher wrote:You have to manually take it out and 'use the magic'. You put your hand on the writings inside it and will it to work but they don't always function. I'll go more into detail with that once people make their apps.

So it's exactly like Fire Emblem tomes then?

It is? I've never played that.

Person holds tome(book) waves hand, pages turn, boosh magic
IG_42

Postby Strongwill » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:54 am

-Trigger: (can be anything) Shouting "IGNIS" (Lightning in Latin (G translate xD)) to start and shout it again to stop
-Maximum length of use: -
-Length of time needed to reuse it: -
-Consequence of use: Harm her own body. If she overuse it, she will paralyze her self, electrocute her self, shock her self unconscious, and possibly kill her self.

Is it ok?
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Strongwill wrote:
-Trigger: (can be anything) Shouting "IGNIS" (Lightning in Latin (G translate xD)) to start and shout it again to stop
-Maximum length of use: -
-Length of time needed to reuse it: -
-Consequence of use: Harm her own body. If she overuse it, she will paralyze her self, electrocute her self, shock her self unconscious, and possibly kill her self.

Is it ok?

You need to be a bit more precise. What exactly is the 'overuse'? How much power does she need to use to have 'overused' it.
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 pm

-Maximum length of use: 10 minute
-Length of time needed to reuse it: 10 minute
-Consequence of use: Harm her own body. If she overuse it (using it continuously for at least a hour/60min/6 time) , she will paralyze her self, electrocute her self, shock her self unconscious, and possibly kill her self.
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Strongwill wrote:-Trigger: (can be anything) Shouting "IGNIS" (Lightning in Latin (G translate xD)) to start and shout it again to stop
-Maximum length of use: 10 minute
-Length of time needed to reuse it: 10 minute
-Consequence of use: Harm her own body. If she overuse it (using it continuously for at least a hour/60min/6 time) , she will paralyze her self, electrocute her self, shock her self unconscious, and possibly kill her self.

It's ok to not have time, that wasn't what I meant >.< I meant, how strong would her lightning be? How strong would it have to be to do damage here. Just need to know stuff like this so that I can understand the characters' limits better.
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:46 am

Strong enough to crack a thick stone wall in one punch, and kill someone of she's holding them long enough? idk :|
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Strongwill wrote:Strong enough to crack a thick stone wall in one punch, and kill someone of she's holding them long enough? idk :|

Er... -.- Well, if she has superhuman strength (the thick stone part), you'd have to write that as well and I meant how strong would an average lightning attack be? >.<
The Sketcher

Postby Strongwill » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 pm

not superhuman strength. She punch, and the electricity blast it :O
Strongwill

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Strongwill wrote:not superhuman strength. She punch, and the electricity blast it :O

Ok, then. Add the backstories and such to your app and re-post it :)
Also, you might want to change this to the 'noble family' app. The ability suits it more and you would be use it more. And since you didn't add any other abilities, you can make this one stronger by 'nobl'ing' it :)
The Sketcher

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning