The Vast and Endless Seas - OOC

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

The Vast and Endless Seas - OOC

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:12 pm

It's the year 1716. You’ve heard of great pirates such as Samuel Bellamy; Black Sam, or perhaps Edward Teach; Blackbeard. These people who will have their names carved into history as the most notorious pirates who’ve ever lived. However, not all great adventures are noted… You are about to embark on a remarkable adventure, sailing on the crystal clear waters, dying them red with the blood of the King’s men. Or perhaps you will leave this life behind for a longer, dull life ahead of you. In the end, that’s what being a pirate is all about. Having the freedom to choose whatever you want without any laws binding you.

Welcome to "The Vast and Endless Seas" roleplay!

This is basically a sea roaming RP but we’ll be moving accordingly to historically correct events. So if someone real in the story dies, he will die the way he had in reality.

There will be a place for everyone to just hang out and meet each other but this isn’t what you might expect. We won’t be looking for treasures too often, since that’s not what pirates were busy with during the Golden Age of Piracy. X doesn’t mark the spot. Though I’m sure you guys’ll enjoy this as much as I will.

Rules
  1. No OOC in the RP thread.
  2. No Metagaming.
  3. No Powergaming.
  4. No swearing OOC.
  5. Write "Far Ends of the World" somewhere in the app so that I know you read the rules.
  6. No sexually explicit acts. Keep this PG-13.
  7. Romance is encouraged but make it realistic if you're gonna start something.
  8. You will listen to what GMs tell you and do not argue.

Captain Character Sheet
Name
Nationality
Appearance
Captained Ship (Image and details)
Personality
Backstory
Other

Regular Character Sheet
Name
Nationality
Appearance