31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Postby Cyrus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:22 am

I'm ready to go when you are. This should be pretty awesome! :3 I've also put the sheet in the other thread.
Cyrus

Postby Terramort » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:39 am

Perfect! Just finished the OP for the IC thread, all I gotta do is write up a scenario to start us out. Since you are here right now, any ideas to go off of?
Terramort

Postby Cyrus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:18 pm

I went to bed right after that post XD. It depends though. How closely do you want to stay to the manga?
Cyrus

Postby Terramort » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:29 pm

I won't do anything that's directly against canon in the Manga, but neither do I plan to try and follow it's events. I would like to have some cameo appearances from main characters using some of the Manga's action scenes though. :D
Terramort

Postby Cyrus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:50 pm

We should make a skype group or something to brainstorm better, but we could do a scenario where we are sent in to search for survivors in the ruined sections of stohess or something.
Cyrus

Postby Terramort » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:43 am

Oooh, I like that, that's a good idea. I'll start something up now. If you'd like to put together a Skype group, I'll add it to the OPs and join up (although no mic at the moment, so only typing for me for now).
Terramort

Postby Yuvalis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:34 pm

are we supposed to change our ingame guild name to 31st stohess garisson or to new recruits or something?
and are we going to play on normal, hard, abnormal or it will change in some points in the story? and are we allowed to reload at the station(and if yes can we do it infinitly?)?
again, sorry if i ask such stupid questions but i cant find the answers in the rules...
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:15 pm

No worries, your questions help me figure out what I missed in the original post. :)

are we supposed to change our ingame guild name to 31st stohess garisson or to new recruits or something?

I have mine set to 31st Stohess Garrison, but after we start the RP, I hope to move to position names (Squad Leader, Scout, etc.) Most Mods out there allow easy changing of your name/guild name, so hopefully it will work out.

are we going to play on normal, hard, abnormal or it will change in some points in the story?

Most maps will be played on Normal, since adding HP makes the game much more difficult already. There will be some scenarios played on Hard and Abnormal, but these will likely be optional missions since I don't want to be killing anyone off. :)

and are we allowed to reload at the station(and if yes can we do it infinitly?)?

There will be points in the story where the refill station is destroyed/limited/we are deployed to an area without a gas chamber, but as a general rule of thumb - unless otherwise stated, you are free to refill as much as you want during matches.

And again, please don't feel like you are asking stupid questions - these are are legit and asking them here makes it easy for everyone to see, so I don't have to answer in-game 30 billion times. :D
Terramort

Postby Cyrus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:43 pm

I have absolutely no experience roleplaying on a forum XD, so this should be interesting.
Last edited by Cyrus on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrus

Postby Terramort » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:53 pm

I like what you've done so far, looks great! Hey, speaking of, the next hour or so I'm gonna be playing it up in a game, if you guys wanna come practice with me, server's called "Companions of Aegwathar" :D
Terramort

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning