31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Postby zRavioli » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Argent, there are a few problems with your post. First of all, you didn't distribute any of your four skill points. Also, you aren't allowed to use Levi Spin. Everyone has to use Petra's spin by default, and you can rank up stats to get other specials.
zRavioli

Postby Argent » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:31 pm

zRavioli wrote:Argent, there are a few problems with your post. First of all, you didn't distribute any of your four skill points. Also, you aren't allowed to use Levi Spin. Everyone has to use Petra's spin by default, and you can rank up stats to get other specials.

Changed.
Argent

Postby Cyrus » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:39 am

Can we agree to use a mod to disable punk titans from spawning? I don't think I need to say why they'd be bad for rp purposes...
Cyrus

Postby zRavioli » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:43 am

Cyrus wrote:Can we agree to use a mod to disable punk titans from spawning? I don't think I need to say why they'd be bad for rp purposes...

I second this.
zRavioli

Postby Yuvalis » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:21 pm

i like them. maybe a mod which lets the master client control the spawn rate would be better...
Yuvalis

Postby Cyrus » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Yuvalis wrote:i like them. maybe a mod which lets the master client control the spawn rate would be better...

That's nice if you like them, but titans with mohawks throwing boulders doesn't fit into the anime or manga.
Cyrus

Postby Yuvalis » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Cyrus wrote:
Yuvalis wrote:i like them. maybe a mod which lets the master client control the spawn rate would be better...

That's nice if you like them, but titans with mohawks throwing boulders doesn't fit into the anime or manga.

i get your point now
Yuvalis

Postby Artix » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Cyrus wrote:Can we agree to use a mod to disable punk titans from spawning? I don't think I need to say why they'd be bad for rp purposes...

What's a punk titan? i've never heard of one.
Artix

Postby Yuvalis » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:46 pm

the rock throwing titans from the new update are called punk titans (due to their stupid punky haircut)
Yuvalis

Postby Artix » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:20 pm

ok I have one more question. what is the experience required to level up?
Artix

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning