31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Postby Roran Hawkins » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Allright I'll make a character application in a second. i'm still figuring out the attribute system atm. Care to help a hand?

Christel Hofer
Name: Christel Hofer
Home District: She lived between Wall Maria and Wall Rose.
Branch: Garrison
Ethnicity: German
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Christel is a rather calm and collected individual with what you can call, a weird overly extravert touch. She is not quite friendly nor considerate of those around her in general, but amongst those she recognizes as friends she fits in just fine. While her calm and unfriendly demeanor may appear as cold to some, once something manages to earn her curiosity and enthousiasm, she can grow scarily energetic over it.
Biography: Christel was born as second child of six to a family of farmers between Wall Rose and Wall Maria. The relative importance of farmers as a factor important to sustaining life within the 'last' stronghold of humankind earned her a peaceful and pretty decent childhood, the hard labour aside. She worked long days to help fund their expenses and the taxes to the state, but since it was the only life she knew, she didn't mind that much. In short, she was rather content. Her position as a farmgirl placed her low on the social ladder, but she didn't mind that much. That only became important when inside urban centers, especially the large districts within the walls, and when she visited those with her parents before the winter to sell surplus crops, she only had eye for the enormous city. Growing up on the farm was a pleasant time for her. She started to get attention from boys in the small nearby town, but to be honest she was more interested in the boys than them in her. She ended up being just as rough as them, and quickly joined them in their games. As she grew older this intimate friendship with them led to quite some hilarious situations, and perhaps even a romantic holding hands in the moonlight.

About a week later the outer wall was breached, and it was in this confusion and general flight that Christel lost everything she ever knew. She had been playing in the woods with the boys when the titans came, and their playful game of running away from the evil knight turned into a real flight as the blood-stained creatures chased them down to their homes. The only reason she survived was that her mother was pregnant and could not run, and that her father got himself killed by protecting her. From that point on everything was a blur of tears and pain for her, and eventually she found herself within Trost, red-eyed and determined to join the army. She wanted her fair share of vengeance, but also was rational enough to realize that now she was unemployed and that her skills as a farmer were unrequired in the overpopulated area, she would end up in the gutter or worse. The military was her way out of forced labour, poverty and starvation.

Her training was completed with an iron determination that lost its strength as time progressed, and the pain dimmed. Her urge for revenge made place for a healthy sense of self-preservation, but also because of the everyday life. She learned to like her new lifestyle, with a lot less working on fields and a whole lot more flying around, something she saw a definate improvement. When she graduated from the trainee corps not so long ago, she joined the garrison corps. She was hardly amongst the best and thus she had to choose between the adventurous green survey cloak and the safer and more relaxed brown of the garrison corps. An easy choice.
Availability: Practically all days of the week in the afternoon and evening except wednesday and sunday.
Why you would like to RP with us:
Because this looks like a lot of fun, and it is something I've been thinking about doing aswell, albeit a bit less technical. I've been RP'ing for 3-4 years by now, and I'm yet to try out RP'ing based on actual game events, so this'll certainly be an interesting experience for me.

Christel Hofer - Private
HP: 1 (+1 per 3 Str)
Endurance: 4 - 81 Speed (75 base + 6 from END)
Strength 0 - 75 Blade (75 base)
Intelligence: 0 - 75 Gas (75 base)
Agility 0 - 75 Acceleration (75 base)
Current special: Rapid Spin (Petra's special)
Items: Flint&steel, an outdoors knife, a plush bear
Equipment:
Head: N/A
Earings: N/A
Necklace: N/A
Chest: Green shirt
Gauntlets: N/A
Gloves: N/A
Blades: Standard Issue swords
3D Belt: Standard Issue 3DMG
Pants: Standard Issue pantaloons
Footwear: Standard Issue boots
Roran Hawkins

Postby Roran Hawkins » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Did I kill the thread? That is sad.
Roran Hawkins

Postby Yuvalis » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 am

nah dont worry everyone will come back. someday
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:02 pm

You didn't turn the thread to shrimp, swear! I'm back now, let's see if I can get this back on track. Any questions that haven't been answered that I've missed?
Terramort

Postby Roran Hawkins » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Yes! My application! Hurr durr!

In any case, I've DL'd the mod, but it makes all of my custom chara's hair colour into fluerescent beacons, and I can't stand the eye-poking lense glare that summons. So I probably won't play with the mod if that's not a problem.
Roran Hawkins

Postby Artix » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:17 pm

in my experience not using the mod makes the game all glitchy and what you see and what we see is different.
Artix

Postby zRavioli » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Artix wrote:in my experience not using the mod makes the game all glitchy and what you see and what we see is different.

This only applies to when level generation is used.

Roran Hawkins wrote:So I probably won't play with the mod if that's not a problem.

You don't have to use it, but there will be HP for titans, so if you want to see how much HP is left on a titan you're trying to kill, then you'll have to use the mod. If it won't bother you, then of course you don't need the mod.
zRavioli

Postby Roran Hawkins » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:48 pm

I just found out that the hair colour in character generator in the mod displays it as eye-jarring, but that IG it's the colour you think you saved it at. So I'll use the mod.
Roran Hawkins

Postby Cyrus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Hey. I'm gonna be dead for like 5 more days. Any playtimes you schedule in that time I definitely won't be able to make. Sorry bout that but school's a bitch and what not.
Cyrus

Postby Terramort » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:58 am

Ha ha know how that goes. It's fine, everyone seems to be a bit caught up in school at the moment. Monday/Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. mountain standard time. and Tuesday/ Thursday 1:40 p.m. - 3:00 p.m are open times for 2 of us so far - your guys manage to fit into these times at all?
Terramort

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning