31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Postby Roran Hawkins » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:42 am

Despite being EU and CET, I should be able to come on those hours on all days except wednesday. Wednesday I might be present, but it's a risky bet. Also, is my character accepted?
Roran Hawkins

Postby Terramort » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:32 am

Excellent! And yup, your char sheet looks good (sorry, forgot to confirm it).
Terramort

Postby Cpt. Malyki » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Tuesday/Thursday & /MondayWednesday all work for me as well.
Cpt. Malyki

Postby Yuvalis » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:50 pm

yea well, today i went to the doctor again and he was like "holy shit you shouldnt use your arm man", so i cant realy play for at least 10 days (but it might become 4 weeks :().
i was so looking forward to this :cry:
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Don't worry mate, I've been here quite a while, and don't plan on leaving soon. We'll just have you injured in the story, and when you can play again, well, you can help us kick Titan butt!
Terramort

Postby Artix » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Guys i was bored so i looked up my character's last name meaning. i'm going to copy it in here.

The surname Cyr creates the characteristics of the family as a unit. They are quiet, reserved, yet, determined people who feel much more than others realize. They express their thoughts and feelings best through writing. Lacking in self-expression they tend to live completely within their own thoughts and have few friends. Communication between family members is limited and to the point, and many misunderstandings result. Members of the family never know what the others are planning or doing because of their very independent natures, the inability to discuss things, and a degree of secretiveness. They are of a questioning nature, interested in mystery, theory, and the deeper aspects of life; however, they do not readily accept new ideas or change their point of view. These people are drawn into a pioneering and lonely environment where they must depend upon their own aptitudes. Although they crave love and understanding, their lives are often unhappy as they are easily offended and others do not understand their quiet, sensitive, and aloof manner.

and Arindel is a last name that I used as his first is means:

The surname of Arindel has produced a family of people with very fine qualities on the whole. Their generosity and kindness extend beyond the confines of family and, in fact, others might be inclined to take advantage of such generosity, considering them an "easy touch". Towards their family they feel a great responsibility and will sacrifice much for the sake of their loved ones. They are inspirational people who must find an outlet through some form of self-expression, either through drama, art, or music, or through service to others in some capacity; otherwise, they are apt to become over-possessive of those they love and give way to worry, jealousy, self-pity, and other negative expressions. They are humanitarian and are concerned over the welfare of others; they could become involved in institutional work where they feel they can alleviate suffering.

and it's the most accurate description I've heard of him!!! :D do you think i can change my description on my C-sheet to this it basically is just a more in depth description of him!?!
Artix

Postby Strongwill » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 am

Hello everyone

I, shamelessly, are going to promote The Last Battle of the 26th Division -2ND ARC-

Please do check it out and join if you're interested!
Strongwill

Postby zRavioli » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Ah, can't you just promote it with another post elsewhere? Y'know, seeing as how this is planning for an entirely different RP.

In other words, that was a tad rude...
zRavioli

Postby Cpt. Malyki » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:46 pm

So, Shall we kick off the first play session today or tomorrow at the suggested times? Or is everyone to busy with school?
Cpt. Malyki

Postby Yuvalis » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:43 pm

i cant :( but ill see you in the next session! (or not :( )
Yuvalis

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning