31st Stohess Garrison - Character Sheets

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

31st Stohess Garrison - Character Sheets

Postby Terramort » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 am

This is where we will keep out character sheets updated, for easy referencing. Filling one out also helps you get familiar with how the mechanics work, so go ahead and add yours. :D

IC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8763
OCC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8750

Creating a New Character
All new characters begin with 0 in each Main Stat, with 4 points to distribute as the player wishes. The only available special at the beginning of the game is Rapid Spin (Petra's special). Until you purchase more gear, start your character with just the basics - no cape, trainee insignia, basic stuffs. Your backstory will partially determine your starting stuffs, such as money, but try to aim for a poorer character for balance purposes. Here is a copy of my character sheet when I first started, before gaining any points/items:

Terramort Lossehelin: New Recruit
2 HP (+1 per 3 Str)
0 End 75 Speed
3 Str 79 Blade (+4 total for Str)
1 Int 76 Gas (+1 total for Int)
0 Agi 75 Air Spd
Current Special: Rapid Spin
Items: 35 gil, equipped items, pocket knife, flint & steel
Equipment -
Head: N/A
Earings: N/A
Necklace: N/A
Chest: Garrison Shirt
Gauntlets: N/A
Gloves: N/A
Blades: Standard Blades
3D Belt: Standard Issue 3DMG
Pants: Jeans
Footwear: Leather shoes

Name: Terramort Lossehelin
Home District: Trost
Branch: Wall Garrison
Ethnicity: Primarily of Netherlandish descent, with some Germanic bloodline
Appearance: Tumbleweed blond hair, of somewhat short stature, only 5'9". Tending to forgo the standard overcoat, Terra usually only wears standard gear underclothes, preferring mobility over fashion.
Personality: Once enthusiastic and full of energy, Terra has since been tempered by losing his entire Squadron during the Trost incident. That doesn't been he's given up humanity or himself, but he is no longer the carefree individual he once was. Quick to trust, he relies on those under his command without hesitation, promoting teamwork over glory.
Biography: Born in one of the outer wall towns, Terra managed to escape most of the poverty that usually afflicted the residents of the outlying districts. While certainly not wealthy, his family did own a fair amount of farmland. Always fearing the looming threat of Titan invasion and always curious to the outside world, Terra joined the Millitary with the intention of joining the Scouting Legion. However, within weeks of joining training, the every-present threat finally showed it's ugly face, and to Terra's knowledge, none of his family or childhood friends made it to the safety of the second wall. Excelling in his studies, Terra instead vowed to protect the remaining members of humanity, and proceeded to join the Wall Garrison upon graduation. Given his own squad, the 112th Wall Garrison, tragedy hit again during the Trost invasion. His entire squad killed and his knee inured to point of requiring regular medicinal use, Terra was reassigned to Stohess. Now, with the strange fighting giants within our very walls, he has been called away to join the 31st Wall Garrison, along with various other individuals, in a new assignment...
Availability: Pretty much all the time, any time. Self employed, but usually busy on Monday and Thursday days, Pacific time.
Why you would like to RP with us: Something like this would be awesome, and with the custom characters, it's totally possible!
Terramort Lossehelin: New Recruit
2 HP (+1 per 3 Str)
0 End 75 Speed
0 Agi 75 Air Spd
Items: 35 gil, equipped items, pocket knife, flint & steel
Equipment -

(Remember to keep these updated as you level up and keep playing!)
Last edited by Terramort on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terramort

Re: 31st Stohess Garrison - Character Sheets

Postby Yuvalis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:41 pm

what is gil? some kind of money? and if it is than how much money do you expect us to start with?
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Aye, gil is the money of the game. I had my character start with 35, as a rather poor character. Go ahead and start with however much gil fits your background, just try not to start of super rich or something (like over 100). XD
Terramort

Postby Yuvalis » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:14 am

where do i write about a genetic disease? oh and by the way RP is kinda new to me (i tried to learn on my own how to play D&D 4 but its too complicated :? )
also what are the military ranks we are allowed to use (cant find any using google...)?
Yuvalis

Postby Cyrus » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:14 pm

This seems utterly awesome. I don't have much experience with organized roleplays like this, so I'll try to throw together a character sheet and post it here in a bit.

Character Sheet V1
Name: Cyrus Alvadel
Home District: NA
Branch: Garrison
Ethnicity: Caucasian with some unknown (Hispanic) decent.
Appearance: Light brown hair, intense stare, light facial hair. 5'10", wearing a standard issue uniform.

Personality: Stubborn enough to disobey orders if he believes it necessary, but smart enough to know when that time has come. Willing to risk limb and life to help others, Cyrus wants nothing more than to protect those around him. Can become enraged from watching Titans devour his friends. Nevertheless, he takes his job seriously and will focus on protecting the innocent, even at the cost of his life or the lives of the soldiers around him.

Biography: Born in a small hunting village somewhere in wall Maria, Cyrus was always quick on his feet. Spotting for his family on their hunting trips when he was young, he was forced to take over the shooting when his sister left to join the military. Intending to join the military himself, he begged his sister for tips and tricks regarding 3DMG and titan killing in general. When his family received news that his sister had died in an expedition beyond the walls, he left with a few gifts from his parents to join the military. Initially wanting to join the survey corps, Cyrus eventually grew to disagree with their methods and ideology, and instead joined the garrison. Graduating 2nd in his class, Cyrus distinguished himself by being one of the only soldiers to kill not one but two titans during the Shingangshina incident. Shortly after that, the powers that be reassigned him to the Stohess district, where he sat bored and frustrated with the stupidity of the government. Convinced that the government reassigned him further in just to protect their useless selves, Cyrus grew disillusioned and was tempted to join the Survey Corps to retake wall Maria. Then he heard about the Trost incident. After hearing of Eren, Cyrus resumed intense training, preparing to join the Survey Corps to assist in their pursuit of retaking wall Maria, convinced they now had a chance. He was talking to his superior officers when they received the report of the two titans fighting in the city. Disgusted at Commander Erwin Smith's disregard for civilian life, Cyrus dropped his request to join the Survey Corps, and now wonders what to do while he watches humanity crumble.

Availability: Not certain yet, schedule is weird. I should be able to come around once a week at least for sure though.

Why you would like to RP with us: This always seems like a silly question, but it's cause I used to be an RP junkie back in my Warcraft III days, and I would love to get back into RP. The AOT theme is a bonus!

Cyrus Alvadel: Private
1 HP
0 End 75 Speed
0 Str 75 Blade
1 Int 76 Gas
3 Agi 79 Acceleration
Items: 10 gil, Standard Issue Equipment, small knife previously owned by his father, "Lucky" necklace from his mother.
Equipment -
Earrings: N/A
Chest: Garrison Shirt + Jacket
3D Belt: Standard Issue Belt
Pants: Standard Issue Pants
Footwear: Standard Issue Boots
Last edited by Cyrus on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cyrus

Postby Terramort » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:10 am

Awesome, sounds good!

Yuvalis wrote:where do i write about a genetic disease? oh and by the way RP is kinda new to me (i tried to learn on my own how to play D&D 4 but its too complicated :? )
also what are the military ranks we are allowed to use (cant find any using google...)?

Oh fudge knockers, my answer to this never posted. Genetic disease, put it in the Biography section of your character. If it effects your stats in any way, just make a little notation next to your stat number (example: you have 4 Strength/5 Intelligence from leveling up, but your genetic disease gives a -2 STR, -2 END, and +3 INT modifiers. You'd right your Strength as "2 (-2 g. disease) STR" and Intelligence as "8 (+3 g. disease) INT" )

As for the D&D rules, dun worry about. I'm modifying everything that's relevant to our game and retyping it up here (Game Mechanics section in top post), so you guys don't have to look stuff up. The D&D reference is for players who already play, so they know what kinda RP they are getting into. :)

Oh yeah, and military ranks. Umm, I generally go with standard Army military ranks, since AoT seems pretty Army (U.S. btw) in structure. For what you set yourself as, just go off what you think your skill is. We are all turning back to trainees for a bit in the beginning. XD
Terramort

Postby Yuvalis » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:35 pm

im gonna join the RP yaaaayy
Character sheet V1
Name: Yuval Israeli

Home District: Karanese

Branch: Wall Garrison

Ethnicity: Primarily Spanish, and a bit Jewish

Appearance: Has light skin color, and brown eyes and hair. His hair is short and is a little messy. Wears glasses. Yuval is 5'11" and always wears his full gear and equipment.
Personality: Doesn't like fights. A bit lazy. Prefers intelligence over physical power. Does not believe in god. Curious. Not too friendly to people he doesn't consider as "friends". Very friendly to people he does consider as "friends". Prefers to hide his intelligence to avoid standing out. Often tells jokes, most of them really bad.

Biography: Yuval grew in Karasene, in a family not poor yet not rich. All his relatives died from a genetic disease, except for his grandfather and his older sister. Some years later his older sister was about to get married, and had to meet her lover's parents. Her lover was a soldier of the Garrison branch from Shiganshina District. Yuval accompanied his sister to her lovers house. Before leaving Yuval's grandfather gave him a gift- a sky colored egg shaped stone connected to a black string. A few hours after arriving at the lover's house, the colossal titan and armored titan attacked, and Shiganshina District was lost. While the attack the lover had saved his family, Yuval, and his sister by quickly showing them the way to the evacuation boats and getting them onboard. The lover survived the attack and a few months later got married with Yuval's sister, but grandfather died from a heart attack when he heard about the titans attack. Yuval was inspired by his brother-in-law and his actions and vowed to become a Garrison soldier himself. Before joining the military Yuval lived with his older sister and her husband. When he was old enough, he joined the trainee corps. Yuval had understood that intelligence won't be much of a help for his grades and abandoned his studying for a while to become physically stronger. Yuval was ranked as the 7th in the top ten of his class. Yuval than joined the Garrison branch and spent his first year on getting to higher ranks, so he could acquire more knowledge. Yuval's genetic disease became more and more aggressive since he joined the military, so being under high stress for a long time will greatly affect his abilities.

Availability: Could change often, but for now I can play between 10:00 AM to 12:30 AM (Pacific time zone)

Why you would like to RP with us: This game looks really fun and if I do participate in it it would be the first time I play with the forum's community, so I'm quite enthusiastic about this!

Yuval Israeli: Private first class
2 HP (+1 per 3 Str)
0 End 75 Speed
0 Agi 75 Air Spd
Items: 60 gil, equipped items, pocket knife, a bag of pemmican
Equipment -
Earrings: N/A
Necklace: A sky-colored egg-shaped stone connected to a black string (A gift from grandfather before he died)

I used Google translate so many times for this so tell me if I'm wrong or something sounds totally weird :D
also i feel like my biography is way too long, but it was fun to write it so i got carried away :)
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:06 am

Excellent! I like it, nice to have some diversity in our origins. Sorry took so long to reply, busy weekend. Anyway, on hardcore now, let's get this party started. :D
Terramort

Postby zRavioli » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:18 pm

I haven't seen or done anything like this, so I think I'll take a whirl :)
Character Sheet V1
Name: Cain Kaplan
Home District: Stohess
Branch: Garrison
Ethnicity: Germanic and Israeli descent
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair; clean shaven; dark, sharp eyes; tall, standing at 6'4"; broad shouldered and thin (lean muscle)
Personality: Cain is a fun-loving, sociable, and arrogant person. Growing up rich and attractive in the Stohess district gave him the natural ability to make friends and allies easily. After he joined the Military Police and learned of their corruption, however, he realized that life is not all fun and games, and as a result is not as trusting in everyone as he used to be and does not make true friends easily.
Biography: Growing up in Stohess granted Cain the life everyone wanted: power, wealth, happiness, and being completely carefree. He enlisted in the military at age 12 and graduated at the 7th spot. He immediately enlisted in the Military Police, eager to serve the king and be recognized as one of the elite. After the Trost battle, however, he realized that the MP was not an elite fighting force; rather, they were simply privileged people who were allowed to push around the poor. Angered by their display of corruption, he sat back and waited for the perfect opportunity to prove that there were good and honest soldiers in the MP. He was overjoyed when he found out that he had been transferred to the 31st Stohess Garrison, and was finally going to fight back against the titans.
Availability: On Monday-Thursday, I can play from 4:00 PM (EST) to 8:00 PM (EST). On Friday, 4:00 PM to 11:30 PM. Saturday I'm available all day. Sunday I'm available all day up to 9:00 PM.
Why you would like to RP with us: I love doing AoT RPs and one that's actually set in-game and correlates to stats is a totally amazing idea!
Cain : New Recruit
2 HP (+1 per 3 Str)
0 End 75 Speed
0 Int 75 Gas
1 Agi 76 Air Spd (+1 total for Agi)
Items: 50 gil, equipped items, stolen Military Police pistol (from when he was moved to the Garrison)
Equipment -
Chest: Garrison jacket, white collared shirt
Pants: Slacks
Footwear: Leather boots
zRavioli

Postby Terramort » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:18 am

Looks good to me! I've gotten the first post for the roleplay, so game's officially started. :D
Terramort

Next

Return to Out-of-Character Planning