31st Stohess Garrison - Character Sheets

Plan your fabulousity here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: 31st Stohess Garrison - Character Sheets

Postby Yuvalis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 pm

where is everyone? its the end of the week and no one posted on the rp thread :(
i have no idea what you do on your weekend, caz im jewish and my weekend is on saturday lol
Yuvalis

Postby Cyrus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Yuvalis wrote:where is everyone? its the end of the week and no one posted on the rp thread :(
i have no idea what you do on your weekend, caz im jewish and my weekend is on saturday lol

I believe we are waiting on Terramort since everyone has already reacted to the lift.
Cyrus

Postby Yuvalis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Cyrus wrote:
Yuvalis wrote:where is everyone? its the end of the week and no one posted on the rp thread :(

I believe we are waiting on Terramort since everyone has already reacted to the lift.

lol
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:24 am

Oh shizzles, my bad guys. I started modding up my Skyrim waiting for replies, lost track of days, and totally didn't even realize it was my go. Please feel free to PM me anytime you think the story needs a boost. I'll have the next post up before the night's over. :)
Terramort

Postby zRavioli » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Terramort wrote:I'll have the next post up before the night's over

>night is over
>wake up
>suffer through school
>get back
>look at thread
>no next post
>mfw
zRavioli

Postby Yuvalis » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:28 pm

so... new update is out. are we going to play in the new version or in the previous one? caz the RP was designed for the last one, and the new ver could affect the rules (i prefer the new one 8-))
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Hoooly mackeral I'm so sorry guys, I'm back for real now. Also, new version for sure, Dan's Mod has even updated to match. :)
Terramort

Postby Yuvalis » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:19 pm

about the play time, i might not be able to play at my best... kinda broke my arm so i shouldnt realy use it too much (but i use it, so i will play, but i will be realy bad). so in the first play dying ingame will not cause your character a permanent death, right?
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:37 am

Of course not, that'd be messed up. :)
Terramort

Postby Artix » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 pm

is this thread dead? oh and how do you get those gif things? that you have under spoiler?
Artix

Previous

Return to Out-of-Character Planning