ocean.'s poop (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ

Post your artworks here~! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: ocean.'s poop (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ

Postby ocean. » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:14 pm

liala wrote:These aren't bad at all. I like the third one the most. Mikasa and the muscle drawings look pretty good!

thank you :) that is the most recent image, as i was trying to get used to the cintiq pen properly ^^

Accelevi wrote:First and third are executed the best, second is a little rougher, fourth, the glowy effect or something's a little weird.
However, all are nice.

xD yes, the 2nd and last are a little strange. someone i know wanted me to make avatars, but i dont know how to do all of these effects, so those were the result = =
ill stick to character/concept haha
ocean.

Postby ocean. » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:43 pm

+new osu contest art
ocean.

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:45 am

Kawaii! looks awesome! :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby ocean. » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Thirdkazekage wrote:Kawaii! looks awesome! :lol:

thank you :)
ocean.

Postby ocean. » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 am

starting daily sketch thing, bleh
ocean.

Postby M.J » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Best linework i've seen on here. really sharp and nicely structured. Impressive stuff. ^^
M.J

Postby ocean. » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:14 pm

M.J wrote:Best linework i've seen on here. really sharp and nicely structured. Impressive stuff. ^^

thank you :) i can not paint well yet, but i do a bit more of drawing ^^
ocean.

Postby liala » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Your sketches looks really good. Do you just draw them like that or do you do some sort of base beforehand? I like the second from top the most. The faces look really nice and clean and I like their expressions.
liala

Postby ocean. » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:08 pm

liala wrote:Your sketches looks really good. Do you just draw them like that or do you do some sort of base beforehand? I like the second from top the most. The faces look really nice and clean and I like their expressions.

thank you :)

i used to force myself to use guidelines that other people say are required, but i discovered that you only need so much to help yourself. sometimes i will start with shape of eyes, other times i might draw symmetry line down center of face to help me understand angle, etc. it depends on the situation and how i feel at time. for the portraits in sketch, however, i freehand and examine plum line relationship between features of the face. not 100% accurate but i need to practice it x)
ocean.

Postby Thirdkazekage » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:38 am

I really like the sketches, keep it up :D
Thirdkazekage

PreviousNext

Return to Graphic Showcase