Postby Chief-Cheese » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:54 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
Chief-Cheese wrote:
Add wrote:ooh menma
Try drawing Menma

Hehehh, okay I'll draw Menma :3

Spoiler:
:lol:

Lol, I guess I'm blinded to my own drawings then. I've never seen the characters' eyes looking that huge before. I knew they were big, but they've always looked normal to me.
Chief-Cheese

Re: Chief's Art

Postby Colopty » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Oh me, the eyes! The eyes! D:
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Chief-Cheese » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Updated: I drew Menma from AnoHana

Spoiler:
Chief-Cheese

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 pm

omg menma looks amazing

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Chief-Cheese » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Add wrote:omg menma looks amazing

Thank you~! :'DD
Chief-Cheese

Postby Connorhere » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 pm

A lot of the character's have enormous heads compared to the bodies, the disproportions on most of the drawings just kinda throw me off. Otherwise the drawings are pretty good, i like the way you draw hair the most, i'm way too lazy to bother with that sorta stuff.
Connorhere

Postby Chief-Cheese » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 am

Connorhere wrote:A lot of the character's have enormous heads compared to the bodies, the disproportions on most of the drawings just kinda throw me off. Otherwise the drawings are pretty good, i like the way you draw hair the most, i'm way too lazy to bother with that sorta stuff.

I knoww, I'm trying to fix that but asdfghjkl I can't fix things so easily, it doesn't come out right kfsdkfdg

But thank you! I love shading hair xD
Chief-Cheese

Postby Connorhere » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Chief-Cheese wrote:
Connorhere wrote:A lot of the character's have enormous heads compared to the bodies, the disproportions on most of the drawings just kinda throw me off. Otherwise the drawings are pretty good, i like the way you draw hair the most, i'm way too lazy to bother with that sorta stuff.

I knoww, I'm trying to fix that but asdfghjkl I can't fix things so easily, it doesn't come out right kfsdkfdg

You should maybe try drawing the human body to get a good idea of the proportions, the character doesn't have to be anime, it might make more progress if they weren't. Just to get a good idea of how big stuff should be and where it should go, then just apply it to your characters.

Another tip on getting proportions would be to have a reference up while you're drawing, like if you're having trouble with a position you could just google a picture of it in order to get a better ideas, thats usually what i do. People draw better from looking at a reference rather than from memory.
Connorhere

Postby Chief-Cheese » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Connorhere wrote:
Chief-Cheese wrote:

You should maybe try drawing the human body to get a good idea of the proportions, the character doesn't have to be anime, it might make more progress if they weren't. Just to get a good idea of how big stuff should be and where it should go, then just apply it to your characters.

Another tip on getting proportions would be to have a reference up while you're drawing, like if you're having trouble with a position you could just google a picture of it in order to get a better ideas, thats usually what i do. People draw better from looking at a reference rather than from memory.

Thank you so much :D I've been practicing ever since you said this (But I only just decided to respond now, heheh)

Anyways, I might upload some more drawings when I get better which might take quite a while. =v=
Chief-Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Graphic Showcase