Kiwi's Artwork (Updated 6-5-14)

Post your artworks here~! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Kiwi's Artwork (Updated 6-5-14)

Postby Kiwi » Fri May 30, 2014 8:48 pm

~~~

Yes, Kiwi is an artist, a crappy one. :lol: I'm going to update this thread with more WIPS and SnK-related artwork. I'll add in some other artwork too.
I do have a deviantart account, however it's not really SnK focused, but if you want to check it out it's --
>>> http://kanonu.deviantart.com/ <<<

~~~

Ceramics: The Wall Titan (WIP)
- The picture quality made the paint job look much darker than it should be. Sorry about that. It took me about a couple of hours to carve into the clay and another couple of hours to paint.
- 5in x 6in size, Acrylic paint
Spoiler:

Ceramics: The Wall Titan (FIN)
- Done! And the quality is much better than before.
Spoiler:

- I'm going to finish this today so I'll keep you updated with the finished piece!

2D Concept: Artist Emulation (Smiling Titan)
- In my 2D Media art class, we had the assignment to emulate an artist's style while also sticking to our own style and idea.
- 16in x 20in, 2B pencil, Conte Crayon
Spoiler:

2D Design: The Hobbit Book Cover
- Assigned to make our own design off our favorite book
- 16in x 20in canvas, 2B pencil, acrylic paint, pen and ink
Spoiler:

2D Design: Book Illustration (Smaug)
- 16in x 20 in canvas, 2B pencil, acrylic paint
Spoiler:

Late Night Eren Sketches (Tablet)
- 20 minute thing. Oh god it's 3am almost 4, why kiwi why
- Please note that drawing humans is a new concept to me and im not very comfortable drawing them
Spoiler:

Journey -Watercolor
- Watercolor on a 11in x 15in canvas
- I was OBSESSED with this game before I came in to the Aottg forums so... ye. xD (And I still love playing it now and then. it's a beautiful game you should try it. >w<)
Spoiler:

"Monster" (Digital)
- I don't like drawing humans. Well it's hard for me okay?
- Just so you know, I love dragons. :D And this is one of my creepy OCs. (warning, blood.)
- Paint tool Sai of course.
Spoiler:

"Flying Fierce" (Digital)
- another one of my Ocs.
- paint tool sai
Spoiler:

Marco and Jean
- WARNING, old crappy sketch and colored in paint tool sai xD
- DO I SHIP IT? ...maybe. xD
Spoiler:

Sol - Dat Detail
- bored in class one day, done a while ago.
- Sol is my OC's name. (Ermagerd so original kiwi stahp)
Spoiler:

Vox Marker Sketch thing
- Sketched and gone over in marker
- Vox is my creepy OC, yes. (The watermark is from my dA acc. Don't worry it's me. :U)
Spoiler:

That's all I got for now, hope you enjoy~
Last edited by Kiwi on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kiwi

Re: Kiwi's Crappy Artwork

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat May 31, 2014 1:57 pm

>crappy
Dude, those are way too awesome! Good job! :D
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Someone Legit » Sat May 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Really good kiwi ^^
My favourite's the Hobbit cover, it really appealed to me for some reason
The only two things I have to note are these :
1) Is the smiling titan handicapped? xD
2) Smaug's lower neck looks kinda....wrong, I think it resembles more a snake than a dragon .-.
Keep us updated please~
Someone Legit

Postby liala » Sat May 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Reminds me a bit of a chinese dragon their necks also look like this.
And I also like the Hobbit illustration the most. It looks really nice.
I liked the wall titans color better in the WIP picture but that's just my preference.
Keep up the good work : D
liala

Postby Accelevi » Sat May 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Nice artwork. ^_^
Keep it up, I'd love to see more.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:41 am

This is not crappy at all :lol:
Love the Wall Titan man, dat detail :D
I'd love to see more of your artwork!
Thirdkazekage

Postby Kiwi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:41 am

Annie Leonhardt wrote:>crappy

Thank you very much!~
Yeah I wasn't sure what people would think.. I'll change the title. Thb I was hesitant to submit these to this forum. (Bc I've never done this before.) :oops: It's quite attention-seeking too omg I didn't realize.
Thank you! : D
Someone Legit wrote:Really good kiwi ^^
2) Smaug's lower neck looks kinda....wrong, I think it resembles more a snake than a dragon .-.
Keep us updated please~

Thank you. ^-^ Yeah, the Hobbit cover was the most fun to make, actually. : D I really enjoyed the concept~
1) LOL, if you want it to be, yes. xDD It was hard to deal with conte crayon it's really difficult to work with. (So I messed up alot. >.< You can't erase conte crayon so once it's on there it's permanent. Also I don't draw humans much I love drawing dragons and animals so titans are a whole new obstacle for me. xD)
2) Yeah I wanted to make some parts of his body but the whole thing was pretty much BS-ed. I got really into the face but once I got to the neck and background I pretty much gave up. (There was supposed to be more spikes, because ya know, Smaug is pretty spikey. xD)
I will!~ Maybe with some SnK sketches and other things~
liala wrote:Reminds me a bit of a chinese dragon their necks also look like this.
I liked the wall titans color better in the WIP picture but that's just my preference.

Yeah if you read my other reply it explains a lot. >.<; The Hobbit cover was most fun to do~
Oh really? It's hard to get the exact color scheme with acrylics, but that's not an excuse, I just got the colors off of memory. (The actual wall looks too blue, lmao.)
Thank you! :)
Accelevi wrote:Nice artwork. ^_^

Thank you! I'll keep you guys posted. ^-^
Thirdkazekage wrote:This is not crappy at all :lol:

Ahh thank you so much~ ^-^
Ugh, it took a while but it's was worth it! xDD
Yup, I'll keep posting~

Ugh you guys are too awesome I wasn't expecting so much positive feedback. It seriously made my day. <3
I usually don't do traditional pieces I mostly do digital so I'll try posting digital stuff as well. ^-^
Thanks, all!
Kiwi

Postby Krucification » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:19 am

Kiwi wrote:
Annie Leonhardt wrote:>crappy

Thank you very much!~
Yeah I wasn't sure what people would think.. I'll change the title. Thb I was hesitant to submit these to this forum. (Bc I've never done this before.) :oops: It's quite attention-seeking too omg I didn't realize.
Thank you! : D
Someone Legit wrote:Really good kiwi ^^
Keep us updated please~

Thank you. ^-^ Yeah, the Hobbit cover was the most fun to make, actually. : D I really enjoyed the concept~
1) LOL, if you want it to be, yes. xDD It was hard to deal with conte crayon it's really difficult to work with. (So I messed up alot. >.< You can't erase conte crayon so once it's on there it's permanent. Also I don't draw humans much I love drawing dragons and animals so titans are a whole new obstacle for me. xD)
2) Yeah I wanted to make some parts of his body but the whole thing was pretty much BS-ed. I got really into the face but once I got to the neck and background I pretty much gave up. (There was supposed to be more spikes, because ya know, Smaug is pretty spikey. xD)
I will!~ Maybe with some SnK sketches and other things~
liala wrote:Reminds me a bit of a chinese dragon their necks also look like this.

Yeah if you read my other reply it explains a lot. >.<; The Hobbit cover was most fun to do~
Oh really? It's hard to get the exact color scheme with acrylics, but that's not an excuse, I just got the colors off of memory. (The actual wall looks too blue, lmao.)
Thank you! :)
Accelevi wrote:Nice artwork. ^_^

Thank you! I'll keep you guys posted. ^-^
Thirdkazekage wrote:This is not crappy at all :lol:

Ahh thank you so much~ ^-^
Ugh, it took a while but it's was worth it! xDD
Yup, I'll keep posting~

Ugh you guys are too awesome I wasn't expecting so much positive feedback. It seriously made my day. <3
I usually don't do traditional pieces I mostly do digital so I'll try posting digital stuff as well. ^-^
Thanks, all!

Please do, your work is fantastic, I love the attention to detail on the scales for your dragon in traditional media, and your knowledge of reptilian anatomy is wonderfully thorough. ^_^
Krucification

Postby Kiwi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 am

Please do, your work is fantastic, I love the attention to detail on the scales for your dragon in traditional media, and your knowledge of reptilian anatomy is wonderfully thorough. ^_^

Yeah Dragons are what I draw most. Don't know why, but I always only drew them. :P
I struggle at anatomy, because, ya know, dragons don't really exist. huehue. It's more of a mix of compromising and... guessing? I think? xD
But really that means a lot, thank you! :D
Kiwi

Return to Graphic Showcase