Postby Gun » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Gun

Re: Gun's Re-drawn Skin faces/hair

Postby Zarythe » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:48 pm

These are so sexy
Zarythe

Postby Accelevi » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Looks nice, but in my opinion, your art style doesn't particularly fit with the AOTTG model types Feng has, yours is a bit more... not sure how to describe it... surreal/glowy/shiny/etc idk
Your art is great, but I just don't think it fits really if you just overlay it with a model that looks like Feng's style more of idk
I'm assuming you made the body too, but it seems more of sort of what Feng makes, just slightly redone in your own style, but it reminds me of Feng's models really strongly.

If I may, you could just try completely remaking the model and just completely ignore Feng's model types, and see what you come up with, I think that would be better.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:00 pm

ImageImage
lel
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Neon1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:26 am

Only difference between those two is one I can actually snuggle <3
Neon1

Postby Gun » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Accelevi wrote:Looks nice, but in my opinion, your art style doesn't particularly fit with the AOTTG model types Feng has, yours is a bit more... not sure how to describe it... surreal/glowy/shiny/etc idk
Your art is great, but I just don't think it fits really if you just overlay it with a model that looks like Feng's style more of idk
I'm assuming you made the body too, but it seems more of sort of what Feng makes, just slightly redone in your own style, but it reminds me of Feng's models really strongly.

If I may, you could just try completely remaking the model and just completely ignore Feng's model types, and see what you come up with, I think that would be better.

Duude don't take this the wrong way- you can't tell me what my style more fits. I do what I want it's not about fitting anything. Also- these are fengs models and the skins are compatable for ingame use ... Skin mods aren't harmful I recall a post of yours saying
Gun

Postby Accelevi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Alright, my words might have been a bit confusing.
Sure, they fit with the models themselves, but compared to the art-style that Feng's been using for models so far, your art-style is pretty different, so I'm just saying it didn't feel like it fit with Feng's game, unless the game itself was redesigned in your style. I'm not really sure how to convey what I'm trying to say, but do you get what I mean?

Like the skins I've seen so far or Feng's general skins are sort of obviously rendered/digitalized, but you have this strong, paint-feeling going on.
It looks amazing, just different from what I've seen, and so I just was pointing that out.

Sorry if it seemed like I was criticizing you.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby HIT0SHI » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Fantastic work there!
Would love to see Eren if you have done him as well, considering you've made the whole cast. :D
Last edited by HIT0SHI on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
HIT0SHI

Postby Gun » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Thanks for clarifying Accel ^.^
Oh! Hitomi It appears I forgot to add Eren here. He is done though I'll get him up when I got time xD
Gun

Return to Graphic Showcase