version 07282013

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 07282013

Postby Zeref » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:28 pm

thanks feng! I've been waiting for this yesterday :lol:

wait, time to ban some bots :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby Kyuji » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:39 pm

I really liked this game, but this strange spinning and especially the new gravity is totally killing the fun for me.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not particullary harder to play once you’re used to it, but somehow it’s not as fun as the old system.
I hope this isn’t final. Beside that: great work.
Kyuji

Postby Snowfox » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 pm

I love most changes you've made to the game, but I am truly annoyed with the new grappling machanics. The acceleration you get is offputting and doesn't capture the feeling of swinging in ropes, like the anime. I would prefer the game without the gas boosts.
Snowfox

Postby jvbrasil10 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 am

Characters feel heavy as a sack of bricks now though :/

Need to adjust gravity...
jvbrasil10

Postby BLuRockShooter » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 am

I hope I can play and make a gameplay for this later,

But I'm feeling sick right now >_<
BLuRockShooter

Postby Delra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 am

The limited gas and blades are really annoying. >.<
But it does make the game harder, so that's good.
Delra

Postby Syphonics » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:42 am

One thing that would be great to add in for this update would be some sort of lock ropes button so they stay at the same length as when you press the button, not retracting any further. This would help with the pendulum and arrow key mechanics.
Syphonics

Postby pallmall1 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:55 am

hi 豐哥 感謝你為遊戲不停的更新
我是上次製作影片給意見的那個人
http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=88
對於這次的更新 我的意見如下

>

The instruction is hardly to read :lol:
please kindly relocate the Supplement box to elsewhere (maybe behind the character)
Also, the Supplement box forced player to reload even when it triggered accidently.
My suggestion is refill only the blade in the 3DGM slots (If player want a full refills, he need to reload manually before getting/touching the supplement box)

The durability of blade are a bit too high, i have no problem to clear stage one without reload once (using op captain levi)
I suggest the durability loss should be according to the damage we made (higher damage = higher durability loss)

I love the wall running thing but not to the titan , it ruined all my moves when the jumping/climbing action triggered

I guess you may probably ran out of ideas to the special attack that based on the original anime/manga (because only the overpowered captain levi can do all the fancy move)
the alternative option would be allow the player to choose not only the character but also the special attack separately

I'm sure you will improve the texture/graphic of the game later. Anyway, the following pic is my suggestion to the supplement appearance

And here is the suggestion for eren special attack :D

The bug report:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7zxY44q7uM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
We can enter the building now :D
pallmall1

Postby Smile » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 pm

I hate that you can do that full revolution stuff now. The old rope can get me from the front of the titan to the nape of the neck. This new one looks nice, but nothing more. The only possible use I can find for this is that I can slingshot myself in a new way, but there are more than enough ways I can do that. I'm sorry but I just really don't like it. Running up a titan is also really annoying. To be honest, I don't like the wall run, but it doesn't bother me much and the others seem to like it so whatever yeah.

Can you just make the boost be activated when you press "v" or just any button that doesn't require us to mess up our hand positions?

Armin made this update a little better for me though. When it was confirmed that he was going to be added, I couldn't figure out any possible way he could be helpful. It just caught me off-guard when he did that pose. I laughed for a good two minutes.

Also, please enable firing hook shots whilst running up a wall. It just makes running up a high wall really hard and slow.

You seem to be aware about that gravity problem, so I assume you'll fix that soon.
Last edited by Smile on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smile

Postby katsarolaki » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 pm

good update but fix the gravity man :D
katsarolaki

Previous

Return to Announcements and Change Log