announcement about MP

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: announcement about MP

Postby Peanuts » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Titan Slayer wrote:If they could grab wires we would all be screwed!

If they could bite most of us would be screwed. :D

If they are as intelligent as humans, we would all be screwed
Peanuts

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Peanuts wrote:If they are as intelligent as humans, we would all be screwed

Well not even the abnormals are as intelligent as humans.But the titan shifters definitely are.
Ghosthunter

Postby Peanuts » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:

Well not even the abnormals are as intelligent as humans.But the titan shifters definitely are.

The ape is the most scary one to me, speaking human language and he/it looks like some sort of professor back in Titanland xDD :shock:
Peanuts

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Peanuts wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:

The ape is the most scary one to me, speaking human language and he/it looks like some sort of professor back in Titanland xDD :shock:

Also his appearance is contradicting.The titans that look the most like humans are stupid and the one that look like an ape is the smartest.Kinda weird right?
Ghosthunter

Postby Peanuts » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Peanuts wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:Well not even the abnormals are as intelligent as humans.But the titan shifters definitely are.

Also his appearance is contradicting.The titans that look the most like humans are stupid and the one that look like an ape is the smartest.Kinda weird right?

Well, it may be sort of a resemblance to society itself, probably? Since, in other parts of the world, SnK has somehow been criticised which have a resemblance that the humans living within the walls for 100+ years is Japan itself, and some out of the world criticism, like in this 10 minute news report:

Its in Chinese though
Peanuts

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Peanuts wrote:Well, it may be sort of a resemblance to society itself, probably? Since, in other parts of the world, SnK has somehow been criticised which have a resemblance that the humans living within the walls for 100+ years is Japan itself, and some out of the world criticism, like in this 10 minute news report:

Its in Chinese though

Yeah.Japan is known for their relation with foreigners.They are that type of people that keep to themselves and most of them don't like or completely avoid foreigners altogether.
Ghosthunter

Postby Slashair » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Mods can you ban and delete the comments the spammers did on this thread please?
Slashair

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Slashair wrote:Mods can you ban and delete the comments the spammers did on this thread please?

They will do it.You don't have to tell them that.
Ghosthunter

Postby Slashair » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Slashair wrote:Mods can you ban and delete the comments the spammers did on this thread please?

They will do it.You don't have to tell them that.

Sorry it's just that I've been seeing them more often, some of them have gone though.
Slashair

Postby Gantz » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:21 pm

If I understood right (if not, correct me), reffering to the Peanuts' post (not video, I don't know chinese) there was said, that within the walls live just Japan people, but I don't recall anything like this mentioned in anime/manga or anywhere... I think, that there are many different races of people inside the walls. I think, that episode about Mikasa confirms that. There was mentioned, that she and her mother were one of the last oriental women.

Apologising in advance if I misunderstood. I'm still learning english. :s

About Ape Titan, doesn't it remind you of Eren's father somehow? You know, just like Woman Titan reminds her real form. I know that it doesn't fit completely (he was amazed about 3dm), but it's very similar.
Gantz

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log