version 08252013II

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Turtwiggy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:26 am

Gehenna wrote: nah. lazyness is contagious :p


I was going to post something... but.... meh
Turtwiggy
 

 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Blackhunter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Turtwiggy wrote:
I was going to post something... but.... meh


you already did
Blackhunter
 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Turtwiggy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Blackhunter wrote:
Turtwiggy wrote:
I was going to post something... but.... meh


you already did


damnnit....
Turtwiggy
 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Blackhunter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Turtwiggy wrote:damnnit....


and here you are post again ...
Blackhunter
 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Turtwiggy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Blackhunter wrote:
Turtwiggy wrote:damnnit....


and here you are post again ...


Image

SO?!?!?!?!
Turtwiggy
 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Blackhunter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Turtwiggy wrote:
Image

SO?!?!?!?!


u say u want post ..
Blackhunter
 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Peanuts » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:56 pm

So, we will have to kill all 32 titans to get 1 score? and titans just need to kill 1 of us to get a score?
Hmph, pretty fair I guess xD
Peanuts
 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby Blackhunter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Peanuts wrote:So, we will have to kill all 32 titans to get 1 score? and titans just need to kill 1 of us to get a score?
Hmph, pretty fair I guess xD


they are noobs we are cool !
Blackhunter
 

Re: version 08252013II

Postby sordx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Blackhunter wrote:
Peanuts wrote:So, we will have to kill all 32 titans to get 1 score? and titans just need to kill 1 of us to get a score?
Hmph, pretty fair I guess xD


they are noobs we are cool !

on that day humanity was reminded a grim reminder of erens laziness
sordx
 

Previous

Return to Announcements and Change Log

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest