version 11102013

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 11102013

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:30 pm

I already posted this in another thread but i figured it would probably be seen here sooner than there.So here goes.

Guys there's a growing problem with the new roaming titans and that hole in the wall.A few people already told me that they couldn't find the last titan even after looking for them for like 10 to 15 minutes.And some of them even noticed the titans going outside and falling to the void.So i propose a quick fix for that.Leave the hole there but place an invisible object (wall) so the visual aspect will remain and the titans won't fall out.It would be sad not to be able to finish the level just because of one stupid titan falling out.Here's a video showing the problem.

*credits for the video go to CryziesX
Ghosthunter
 

 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Zeref » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 pm

GG update :lol:
I hav to get used to killing crawlers :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: version 11102013

Postby MysteriousPerson » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:27 pm

btw are we dont need hamachi again to make a server ? because at the top left corner, i can see some writing like connecting to ther server ? and at the join public server interface, there are already server in there.
MysteriousPerson
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby EmilioDx » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:I already posted this in another thread but i figured it would probably be seen here sooner than there.So here goes.

Guys there's a growing problem with the new roaming titans and that hole in the wall.A few people already told me that they couldn't find the last titan even after looking for them for like 10 to 15 minutes.And some of them even noticed the titans going outside and falling to the void.So i propose a quick fix for that.Leave the hole there but place an invisible object (wall) so the visual aspect will remain and the titans won't fall out.It would be sad not to be able to finish the level just because of one stupid titan falling out.Here's a video showing the problem.

*credits for the video go to CryziesX


That explains why i had 1 left and i couldn't find it.
EmilioDx
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Eren » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:48 am

Image
"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
User avatar
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

Re: version 11102013

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 am

The public servers are said to be notorious.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: version 11102013

Postby Suraru » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 am

Accelevi wrote:And Suraru, Eren time seems fine, considering his power.


The ability to run around as a combo swing missing, Eren sploading out of neck, giant that doesn't even last as long as his transformation intro in episode 21?

Yeah, I'll stick with humans thank you very much. He is vastly underpowered, the windmill attack still kills Eren because it normally hits the neck (it's kinda funny to see pieces of Eren flying out his his titan's neck), and unless you corner a titan, you'll normally miss your three hit combo because his first two attacks knock back your target enough to be out of range for the third, killing attack. Did I mention he lasts less than the transforming intro? No really, I played episode 21, role played and recreated it a bit, and when the time came, I transformed, punched a few titans, killed like two, and by the time he was finally running toward his target in the anime, I was turned back into Eren... with five large titans walking up to me, and two on the side. It was like hell gave me a satanic version of a happy meal.

So yeah, I love how Eren can transform, I love how he looks and roars, but I hate how he plays. The rest of the update is cool though, but I noticed even on lowest settings, it's about 5 FPS on multiplayer.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
User avatar
Suraru
Forum Major
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:04 am
Location: Behind you (GMT -6)
Formerly: Smitty

Re: version 11102013

Postby Terramort » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:18 am

I disagree. I think Eren is pretty well balanced. Since his transforming can escape a grab OR be used in instant before being smashed, he is like a Jean on some serious steroids with his death evasion. Titans aggro his Titan body after death, giving you free kills/an escape chance. If the transformation lasted any longer, it'd be far, far too easy to clear the map with him. If you want to just wreck chop with his Titan form, just play SP. The way I see it, his form is meant for those "OH MY GOD!" moments, when you have Spiders/Jumpers/4+ equal sized Titans/other emergencies that usually wipe even the best of teams.
Terramort
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Necr0maNceR » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:40 am

Suraru wrote:but I noticed even on lowest settings, it's about 5 FPS on multiplayer.

Yeah, it seems to me that the lowest quality setting now is more graphically intensive and gives me a lower framerate then the highest quality setting previously.

Other than that, this update is amazing! It's everything I had hoped for.
Necr0maNceR
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Eren » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:45 am

Suraru wrote:
Accelevi wrote:And Suraru, Eren time seems fine, considering his power.


The ability to run around as a combo swing missing, Eren sploading out of neck, giant that doesn't even last as long as his transformation intro in episode 21?

Yeah, I'll stick with humans thank you very much. He is vastly underpowered, the windmill attack still kills Eren because it normally hits the neck (it's kinda funny to see pieces of Eren flying out his his titan's neck), and unless you corner a titan, you'll normally miss your three hit combo because his first two attacks knock back your target enough to be out of range for the third, killing attack. Did I mention he lasts less than the transforming intro? No really, I played episode 21, role played and recreated it a bit, and when the time came, I transformed, punched a few titans, killed like two, and by the time he was finally running toward his target in the anime, I was turned back into Eren... with five large titans walking up to me, and two on the side. It was like hell gave me a satanic version of a happy meal.

So yeah, I love how Eren can transform, I love how he looks and roars, but I hate how he plays. The rest of the update is cool though, but I noticed even on lowest settings, it's about 5 FPS on multiplayer.

Image
"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
User avatar
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest