version 11102013

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 11102013

Postby Senpai » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:25 am

Terramort wrote:I disagree. I think Eren is pretty well balanced. Since his transforming can escape a grab OR be used in instant before being smashed, he is like a Jean on some serious steroids with his death evasion. Titans aggro his Titan body after death, giving you free kills/an escape chance. If the transformation lasted any longer, it'd be far, far too easy to clear the map with him. If you want to just wreck chop with his Titan form, just play SP. The way I see it, his form is meant for those "OH MY GOD!" moments, when you have Spiders/Jumpers/4+ equal sized Titans/other emergencies that usually wipe even the best of teams.


I think he should be expanded upon, just make the titan vs titan combat more complex.

Like titans should do moves that they would only do against someone their size or someone taller than them. Like a fist fight, leg grabbing, pushing, grapple then bite.

Eren should get more attacks also. ex: Grapple, counter, bite, push, ram, throw. (most of these only focus on one titan so he can be overwhelmed easy)

So just like in the show his greatness weakness should be the sheer number of titans, just all cornering him like zombies.

Plus some balances I wouldn't mind some people want Eren to be stunned after disconnecting from titan, and a stamina system. They're pretty ok.
Senpai
 

 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Terramort » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:54 am

Stamina system would be pretty cool. Also, maybe a rage bar for the Titan Shifters that builds up as they acquire kills/have teamates killed? Eren could enter his rage mode (faster attacks/speed, faster stamina regen), auto-crystallizing/crystal attack for the Female Titan.
Terramort
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Suraru » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Terramort wrote:Stamina system would be pretty cool. Also, maybe a rage bar for the Titan Shifters that builds up as they acquire kills/have teamates killed? Eren could enter his rage mode (faster attacks/speed, faster stamina regen), auto-crystallizing/crystal attack for the Female Titan.


That's really similar to what I said in detail in one of the many Titan Eren threads in the general section, therefore I agree greatly with this post. Cooldown should be longer (five minutes, maybe?) and killing titans or watching teammates die should divide or reduce the cooldown, while also increasing or multiplying your time as a titan. That would make the transformations much more epic, especially if it lasts a long time because your entire team was just wipe out.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
User avatar
Suraru
Forum Major
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:04 am
Location: Behind you (GMT -6)
Formerly: Smitty

Re: version 11102013

Postby FailureofHumanity » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks so much Feng! I'm average at this game, but I find the new camera too actually make it a little easier for me to play! Now I'm finally on a closer level with those pros ^u^
And we can see the hard work put in. The textures could have sufficed as the only thing you needed to add, but you went the extra mile and packed a ton of stuff in that update!
I look forward to seeing your games grow and should you ever need funding or votes of some kind, we'll be there for you. :D
FailureofHumanity
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Senpai » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Suraru wrote:
Terramort wrote:Stamina system would be pretty cool. Also, maybe a rage bar for the Titan Shifters that builds up as they acquire kills/have teamates killed? Eren could enter his rage mode (faster attacks/speed, faster stamina regen), auto-crystallizing/crystal attack for the Female Titan.


That's really similar to what I said in detail in one of the many Titan Eren threads in the general section, therefore I agree greatly with this post. Cooldown should be longer (five minutes, maybe?) and killing titans or watching teammates die should divide or reduce the cooldown, while also increasing or multiplying your time as a titan. That would make the transformations much more epic, especially if it lasts a long time because your entire team was just wipe out.


5 minutes???? I don't think the titans would stand a chance, I think we need more ways for Eren to die, make him a kung fu master that bites, and then maybe a rage bar that would help him/stamina system that wouldn't help him and more balances.

But wasn't the fire in the anime just a visual? None of the soliders noticed the fire, it wasn't in the manga, and lightning comes from when a titan shifts, that also no one notices.

Mikasa herself also had lightning come from her, on her flashback episode. She was only a little kid also. :?
Senpai
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby bellick » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:09 am

Senpai wrote:
Suraru wrote:
Terramort wrote:Stamina system would be pretty cool. Also, maybe a rage bar for the Titan Shifters that builds up as they acquire kills/have teamates killed? Eren could enter his rage mode (faster attacks/speed, faster stamina regen), auto-crystallizing/crystal attack for the Female Titan.


That's really similar to what I said in detail in one of the many Titan Eren threads in the general section, therefore I agree greatly with this post. Cooldown should be longer (five minutes, maybe?) and killing titans or watching teammates die should divide or reduce the cooldown, while also increasing or multiplying your time as a titan. That would make the transformations much more epic, especially if it lasts a long time because your entire team was just wipe out.


5 minutes???? I don't think the titans would stand a chance, I think we need more ways for Eren to die, make him a kung fu master that bites, and then maybe a rage bar that would help him/stamina system that wouldn't help him and more balances.

But wasn't the fire in the anime just a visual? None of the soliders noticed the fire, it wasn't in the manga, and lightning comes from when a titan shifts, that also no one notices.

Mikasa herself also had lightning come from her, on her flashback episode. She was only a little kid also. :?



I agree, five minutes would be way too op. The time that Eren can stay is Titan form is just fine, making it longer would ruin the game for other characters since their specials aren't that special in comparison. More attack animations would be sweet tho, but also I don't think there's a need for that.
Agreed also on the fire and lighting elements.
bellick
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Accelevi » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 am

Almost everyone notices a shifter explosion. lol
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: version 11102013

Postby Senpai » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Accelevi wrote:Almost everyone notices a shifter explosion. lol


Well they notice when someone shifts, but how come no one ever questions why suddenly there is dark clouds, and lightning coming from the sky, to strike the shifter?

Yeah what are the odds of them shifting right when lightning strikes them, imagine if they hadn't shifted, they would be so dead.

Mikasa also developed lightning superpowers as a kid, that she never uses, that she nor anyone else knows about.

Eren probably just conviently gathered stored anger to spontaneously combust and go ssj4. That also he nor anyone else knows about.
Senpai
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Phantom1917 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 am

You never fail to impress me, lol
Phantom1917
 

Re: version 11102013

Postby Suraru » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:39 am

I meant a five minute cooldown, instead of two minutes. Not the time spent as a titan.

Also, just because no one comments on it, doesn't mean no one noticed it. People always notice the titan transformations, hell Eren thought it was an explosion the first time he saw it. And I don't think the fire was an effect, it did leave burn marks on Eren, and he did use his super heated hands to burn and crush Annie's titan face.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
User avatar
Suraru
Forum Major
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:04 am
Location: Behind you (GMT -6)
Formerly: Smitty

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron