version 11102013

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 11102013

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 am

These are all the shifting effects i could find in the manga without going into the spoiler area.Have a look guys.
Ghosthunter

Postby Titan Slayer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:43 am

It would be cool if the cool down time went by faster by 5 seconds for each titan killed in human form.
Titan Slayer

Postby Senpai » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 am

Suraru wrote:I meant a five minute cooldown, instead of two minutes. Not the time spent as a titan.

Also, just because no one comments on it, doesn't mean no one noticed it. People always notice the titan transformations, hell Eren thought it was an explosion the first time he saw it. And I don't think the fire was an effect, it did leave burn marks on Eren, and he did use his super heated hands to burn and crush Annie's titan face.

LOL what? super heated hands? How would that help him? It's not like annie's weakness was to get burned (titans have high temperatures)

I'm pretty sure shifting doesn't have any effect on the weather, (on today's weather sunny days, whoops a titan shifter, expect one single lightning bolt and dark gloomy clouds for a couple of minutes, then everything will go back to sunny)

And finally the nail in the coffin,

LOL mikasa lightning superpowers activate! TAKATAE! *mikasa body fills with lightning around her*

At any rate, Eren is already pretty strong, he doesn't really need this extra transformation.

Maybe it could be a costume or a skin, just to make yourself look cool, but something to make him even stronger? I don't think that would sit well with mechanics nor canon

Edit: Ok ghost, I saw there was a explosion, but still no weather, no lightning, no fire eren, no Lightning Mikasa.

I just thought if in game, if there is shifter vs shifter, Annie will just destroy Eren, so he needs something against her specifically. I think maybe in shifter vs shifter a fire eren transformation for the character Titan eren should be accepted, but not normal eren.

Or he can have the little power in Chapter 50 against other shifters. enough said, although it might be OP.

But fire eren against normal titans? That seems OP, I also don't want chapter 50 powers, that would definitely be OP against the titans.
Senpai

Postby Ithille » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh god, this looks HEAVENLY! I know what I'm gonna be doing all night... :D
Love you Feng, love you very very much! :D
Ithille

Postby liala » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Haha the new update is great. New Titan type the textures on the Walls have improved and playing as Eren Titan is hilarious. I also think the cooldown is a good choice. And the Eren Titan looks really good.
liala

Postby Teitoto » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Forgot to thank you Feng D: !
Really nice work as always ^^
Teitoto

Postby ForbiddenDarkSoul » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 am

Awww Yheeee
Blinding titans is reality now, I'm happy <3
ForbiddenDarkSoul

Postby Senpai » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 am

liala wrote:Haha the new update is great. New Titan type the textures on the Walls have improved and playing as Eren Titan is hilarious. I also think the cooldown is a good choice. And the Eren Titan looks really good.

The update is gorgeous, I think the textures on Eren are amazing.

If this was the last update, I wouldn't be too disappointed to be honest. :D (other than a few bugs here and there, but this is amazing.)
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:39 pm

@Senpai: Annie should be destroying Eren in a battle in almost any case, from what I've seen so far in the anime.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:10 am

Accelevi wrote:@Senpai: Annie should be destroying Eren in a battle in almost any case, from what I've seen so far in the anime.

Yeah Eren sucks as a titan, as far as titans go.

There are a few spoiler powers he has, they're pretty good, it might put him on even terms against people like Annie.

But they're way far along in the manga.

The only power that isn't too spoilery (that was shown in the anime) was ssj fire titan form thingy, I have no idea how that would work, but I'm not against it anymore.
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log