version 11102013

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 11102013

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 am

The fire thing was anime-only, and it wasn't extra powers, from what I know.
It was for looks/expression of anger.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:21 am

Accelevi wrote:The fire thing was anime-only, and it wasn't extra powers, from what I know.
It was for looks/expression of anger.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was telling everyone, that it looked like artistic visual, or just a effect to emphasis his anger.

Then someone said "oh if he doesn't get this power, how is he supposed to beat on Annie?,".

And I was like. "I dunno LOL, I guess eren can ssj against shifters, or manga spoiler powers, just to pwn them,".
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Besides manga spoilers stuff, he literally cannot win against Annie by himself if she's prepared for the battle.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby bblt » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 pm

I liked new camera it is really good when you fully adapted!
bblt

Postby Accelevi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:15 pm

The new camera effect is sort of disorienting, and an option to disable it would be nice, although I get why some people like it.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby EmilioDx » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Senpai wrote:And I was like. "I dunno LOL, I guess eren can ssj against shifters, or manga spoiler powers, just to pwn them,".

Really? ssj? ahahahahahahhaa :lol:
like this?

Spoiler:
EmilioDx

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 pm

EmilioDx wrote:
Senpai wrote:And I was like. "I dunno LOL, I guess eren can ssj against shifters, or manga spoiler powers, just to pwn them,".

Really? ssj? ahahahahahahhaa :lol:
like this?

Spoiler:

Yeah except all fiery, and his hair doesn't dye blonde or gel spike up. :lol:

So yeah Eren can't beat shifters, unless he gets a bs ssj fire form, that isn't at all canon.

Or manga spoiler powers, but spoilers be spoiling.
Senpai

Postby Terramort » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm

True, true. But the same reasoning would be used for gameplay - it'd be unfair if Eren could just be beat by shifters, so let's give him a fictional power-up to even the field. There should be a "rage meter" instilled (like some others have mentioned), and have it be used for special actions. To fill the meter, watch humans die (friend or foe), kill Titans, or watch an enemy shift into a Titan. I do have one suggestion for a new ability - pressing the "q" or "e" button (single cables) will cause the Titan to move it's upper body left/right (much like Steve from Tekken 6), allowing the Shifter to dodge incoming big attacks/sword slices.

Jumping should do damage when landing on small Titans, and should use rage.

Eren - Can enter his "ssj" form, which increases running speed, attack speed, and juke speed.

Annie - Can use her rage in increments to increase her attack strength using crystal arms/legs. Can use rage to harden her neck. Can use a large amount of rage to instantly expel herself from the Titan in her crystal protection, which will break upon the player pressing a cable button.

Armored - Can run at high speed using rage, smashing buildings in his path at high enough speeds. Jukes very slowly, but is only vulnerable in the knees/eyes at first. Getting hit breaks the armor plates off, using rage can reform some plates.

Colossal - Emits steam from the nape of his neck for rage. Can kick houses/gates/titans with rage. Cannot jump or juke.

Dancing - Can use rage to wall run/jump off of walls. Acts almost like a spider Titan in her attacks/movements. Can jump on an enemy Titan's face and perform a blinding attack for rage (lock on to enemy face with "f", press "special attack")

This will result in shifters being pretty boss against random Titans, but the superior play out of two shifters will hold the advantage (as after the 2 minute cooldown, the player who killed more Titans will have more rage). This is partially offset by watching fellow players die (if you play as a good team, even if you aren't all the best and have some bad luck, the shifter on your team will still have some rage). A little mindplay is even introduced, as blinding jumping into the air and shifting will cause the enemy shifter to gain some rage if they see you - however, shifting too far away, and you won't be able to fight (too far to run/they hide), and the enemy will have the advantage of being able to shift when you are stuck on cooldown again. I also suggest adding a few of the generic, non-grab moves to each of the shifters, so they will have defense against players with 3DMG.
Terramort

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Titan Shifters should generally be limited to SP, or one per MP game in my opinion, as they are extremely OP'd.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Accelevi wrote:Titan Shifters should generally be limited to SP, or one per MP game in my opinion, as they are extremely OP'd.

Yeah if they are added into MP it should be shifters only gamemode.

Singleplayer no one really cares about. there shouldn't be a limit.

The enemy shifters could be npc bosses. Like raids in mmos.

Enemy to humanity shifters. (only playable in shifter pvp, or a single boss, with no other titans around, kind of like a raid in mmos, or singleplayer)

Neutral/friend to humanity. (playable everywhere except on some modes there will be restrictions just like Eren) (ex: MP only one shifter) (any other game mode can have restrictions or exceptions as needed) (ex: carrying boulder to wall= one shifter) (Titan shifter pvp= no limit) (survival= one shifter) (raid boss= no limit to shifters)
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log