version 12312013

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 12312013

Postby Suraru » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 am

I kinda noticed there is a single bolder, similar to the one Eren carried to plug the hole. Avast, Eren has no function near the boulder, as I figured out to my dismay. Maybe a future update is foreshadowed here?
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Kietonsb » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Smitty wrote:I kinda noticed there is a single bolder, similar to the one Eren carried to plug the hole. Avast, Eren has no function near the boulder, as I figured out to my dismay. Maybe a future update is foreshadowed here?

I like your thinking...Even if it isn't what Feng had in mind, we could still put that forward. It would be AMAZINGG :D
Kietonsb

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:02 pm

It seems that the steam doesn't kill you, only gives you a knockback, and I'm glad there are NPCs even if they are 2D and stay only in one place. Hope the fixed bugs are the one with magnet hands and hooks going through the titan.
BTW, can you see how awesome is the ground at the gate, and the boulder, they all look awesome. Good work Feng, have a good time at that rock festival, and most important, happy new year!
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Le Squishy Squish » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Yay! You re-added the slide-sparks :3
Le Squishy Squish

Postby CrazyRay » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:32 pm

This looks lovely can't wait to play it. Thanks Feng and have a happy new year guys !
CrazyRay

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:49 pm

I didn't even noticed they were out, but something strange happened to me. The ground doesn't have any texture, is only white and brown at the gate. And the titans start running only after they enter the city, and move like a normal before that. The NPCs should have a dying animation, and the fact that they are 2D is the lamest one. The texture for them is okay, but 2D doesn't fit with 3D. And sometimes you can atract the abnormal from going to the NPCs. About the grabbing bug, from what I seen, it doesn't work at all, and I didn't tested the titan-do. I don't know, they are more easier to kill now, and it's not because the grab doesn't work anymore. It's more space (to the lands) in the front of the city than is beyond it.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Foxen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:38 pm

The texture is awful, sure. But it's better than nothing, and it's clearly a temporary placeholder, if you ask me. I'm just happy to see sparks back and at least there was an attempt to fix bugs. I'm not sure how many were fixed, I've only personally noticed that attack cancel frame trap being gone. From what I understand we still have some issues with clipping, though. Overall, it's a solid update. I hope to see more bug fixes in the next update :D but for now, thanks Feng!
Foxen

Postby Yoon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Okay, so the sparks are back but what does it mean? I only see that animate when I slide or hit a wall
Does it have any effect on gas?
Well whatever it is, it's making not want to bump into anything.
Yoon

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:53 pm

The sparkles aren't that important.
And I saw you can wallwalk on the wall barier and hook, it's like an invisible wall.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Sparkles are just aesthetics afaik.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log