version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Terminus » Thu May 01, 2014 4:04 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Ok... I've been playing it for a while and I'm going to list off what irks me about it. Most of it is awesome. I will admit. However, in City the player Titans can run up the walls and get all the way to the top. There are some buildings that the Titans can't get on top of, so if the players want to be jerks they can just stay on top of particular buildings. :| And now for the things that really want to make me pull my hair out: :evil: I really hate seeing "Guest[insert number here]" everywhere. And now my main concern: 10 minutes!? 10 minutes for Eren's Titan form? That's a bit damn much, don't you think? I think 5 minutes would have sufficed, but 10!? What I suggest is if it stays 10 minutes, maybe making it so that every kill he gets decreases the cooldown by 10 seconds? Because there's "balance" and then there's "making almost useless because nobody is going to want to wait 10 freaking minutes for a 30 second power trip". It's absurd. It's not even worth the wait anymore if it's only 30 seconds; which would generally be like only 7 or 8 Titans killed. Rant over. :x

I'd imagine a lot of them are people that have been unable to register due to the backlog of password emails to be sent out (myself included).
Terminus

Postby Marcotastic » Thu May 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Can we except being able to turn into a crawler? And normal titans, with grabbing and stuff?

I have some ideas:
Normal titans, nothing big, you can grab front by pressing Q to grab with left grab and E for right, you can press your right mouse to grab back, the normal left click will do the combo. N will make you swipe your head, another grab attack. Rolling your scroller back will make you slam your neck, rolling it forward will make it slam your face.

Crawler: Rolling your mouse wheel forward will make you leap, this can be set to left click if scrolling aint the perfect idea. Right mouse will make you leap into the air forward.

BOSS TITAN CONTROL:
Oh come on, how awesome wouldn't it be to fight a annie controlled by a player? It would make the game harder! And how about colossal? Swiping and gassing, gassing should have a long cooldown. And how about also choosing when to kick in the wall? Like people fly around you and then boom, suddenly the wall gets kicked in but no one notices until its too late.
Trost, oh my god, it would be awesome, to be able to control eren's titan, lifting up the boulder and stuff, of course you cannot stop moving or you will get squished, so this will make people think twice before stopping so people can kill the titans infront of you like its nothing, and trolls will fail :P
Marcotastic

Postby Sylvy » Thu May 01, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm trying to imagine a aottg version of halo's zombie mode... I think that would be pretty sweet...

Random players are chosen to be Titans at the beginning of each wave. That kind of thing. When you die as a human, you respawn next round as a titan. Just a thought.
Sylvy

Postby Levvuny » Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Well even though this is a half done version, it's worth getting it. It's also nice that Feng added some new features, and just having public servers back. This will keep me happy intill feng can update everything else.
Levvuny

Postby Krucification » Thu May 01, 2014 5:04 pm

LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:Well even though this is a half done version, it's worth getting it. It's also nice that Feng added some new features, and just having public servers back. This will keep me happy intill feng can update everything else.

Basically my sentiments exactly.
Although I find issue with the server refusing to resend me an activation email even though the activation email was never sent. I hope this issue gets fixed soon.
Krucification

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Meanwhile in the city.
Spoiler:
Ghosthunter

Postby Gellantaro » Thu May 01, 2014 5:19 pm

It's a nice update but there are many bugs. Lets hope they get quickly fixed when Feng is back :)
Something that I noticed is, that there are already some players with names and a colored "title" which says "FengGoldAccount" or something like that. Dont know what that means.
Gellantaro

Postby Innti » Thu May 01, 2014 5:41 pm

It's not. Hmmmmm halo zombie team mode. Sounds fun ^_^
Innti

Postby Marcotastic » Thu May 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:Meanwhile in the city.
Spoiler:

PERFECT VIDEO IDEA WOW LOL.
Marcotastic

Postby Sylvy » Thu May 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Innti wrote:It's not. Hmmmmm halo zombie team mode. Sounds fun ^_^

I see you dropping this hint innti. I expect this game mode coming out in two weeks! Goodluck <3!
Sylvy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log