version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Innti » Fri May 02, 2014 5:24 am

Zero wrote:Guys~ do u all think that this game can keep its popularity high? Because what i see right now is anime have ended long time ago and manga juz getting boring....

Anime season 2 comes out this year
Innti

Postby Zero » Fri May 02, 2014 5:28 am

Well, it is just expected, not confirm.....
Zero

Postby Noodler » Fri May 02, 2014 5:30 am

Innti wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I know it can't be done perfectly. And I appreciate the update. I love Feng and his game. But it needs a lot of work when he returns.

I'm actually fixing a lot of things. What would be some you think are critical?

Mouse sensivity changes randomly everytime the map resets, quality is changed, you clear a wave, etc.
This is extremely frustrating to put up with.
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 02, 2014 5:33 am

Innti wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I know it can't be done perfectly. And I appreciate the update. I love Feng and his game. But it needs a lot of work when he returns.

The Titan players climbing up walls, and hitboxes for the swipes and body slams are my main concern. And something a little more complex would be to give Titan attacks cooldowns.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Pentakill » Fri May 02, 2014 5:43 am

I have a feeling the titan turnspeed changed for Forest 3 Hard in genereal. Does anyone else have that feeling?
Besides I like the new update. The idea of playing as a titan is pretty cool (reminds me of Left 4 Dead). As A7X Rogue Titan mentioned Titans can climb up the wall altough that leaves them vunerable to being killed. I missed the public servers very much and they are frickin stable (well for me personally).BIIIG plus point on that feng. I miss the lobby tho I don't know why. Maybe there should be an option for a lobby but honestly I don't know if with-lobby or wihout-lobby is better. The number at the bottom for server list doesn't display the actual page just a little side-note.
Pentakill

Postby Zero » Fri May 02, 2014 5:43 am

I hope female titan can be use also~
Zero

Postby Senpai » Fri May 02, 2014 6:05 am

forest 2 crawler spawns. leave it in.
I think it'd be nice to finally give them that nerf for jumping, maybe more ground speed and/or climb buildings to compensate.

this way you use 3DMG to try to beat crawler, vs hooking completely still over it's head to kill.
Senpai

Postby Noodler » Fri May 02, 2014 7:39 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
Innti wrote:

The Titan players climbing up walls, and hitboxes for the swipes and body slams are my main concern. And something a little more complex would be to give Titan attacks cooldowns.

I'd rather not have this fixed to be honest. If it does become fixed, there's absolutely no way at all to kill wall campers.
Currently you can chase them around until they run out of gas, even if it's a slow process.

Or feng should just add a proper way for titans to escalate the wall, which isn't a painful process aswell.
The main problem is people camping buildings and walls in general. There's no way to effectively counter this, and people are too dickish to realize that they're making everyone wait, and annoying the pursuers.
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 02, 2014 7:50 am

Well there should be ways for Titans to climb on building but not the walls. If they're wall camping that's too bad. Titans climbing the walls would shit on canon so much. Instead, just make invisible barriers at the top of the walls or something. It doesn't make any sense canonically but it would be fair.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Fri May 02, 2014 8:32 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Well there should be ways for Titans to climb on building but not the walls. If they're wall camping that's too bad. Titans climbing the walls would shit on canon so much. Instead, just make invisible barriers at the top of the walls or something. It doesn't make any sense canonically but it would be fair.

Shit on canon? Who even cares? Sasha shits on canon even harder, and that doesn't even fix some gamebreaking flaw.

I'd like it if jumpers get a sniper mode, where they can aim anywhere, and can barely fly far enough to land on the wall.
Wallcamping is easily the biggest flaw in PvP, and this would fix it for the most part.

And for the canon praisers; in canon you wouldn't be safe sitting on a building forever, titans would either jump, climb, or simply break the building entirely.
If we got climbing and building destruction it would spice up PvP so much more, and get rid of safespots.

I have another suggestion.
Very limited gas, but gas is rewarded for killing titans (boost should be bigger for player titans). This has flaws, but it would fix flying around forever, doing nothing.

Another option would be vote kicks. This would also get rid of people being huge dicks with no consequences.
Noodler

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log